Sign in to follow this  
Zarrd

new BR is terri-bad

+1 WTF, this new map is just ... :S and the new spawn system is horrible too ! 

The old one before the patch was so nice !! Don"t want to be PUBG plzz, keep your gameplay as cool as you can.

I play this game since the beginning of WarZ and this patch is probably the most disappointing i think !!! (for the BR mod changes).

Edited by ArNeT

The first issue definitely has to be the new spawn system where massive amount of players get clustered together at the very start. That's killing the gameplay down to a minute if you don't survived in the initial spawn. Secondly, it lacks depth and structured between the distance of various towns; For example, players could be running for a decent amount of distance aimlessly and not being able to scavenge for items and hunt down zombies because it's just pure desert. I think we all hope to resolve the issue mentioned and built upon the great experience on the "Arena Map"

Regards

• Love 1

The spawn system is just.... EW....

Why would you ever think spawning every single player together would be a good idea. Ruins the whole reason for Battle royale. Hopefully they fix this or revert back to the old spawn system

My gawd,new BR is horrible.

You spawn in with everyone and get severe lag/fps drops,then your running..and running,and running,dont find a damn thing out in the open.

The new map needs way more little towns,Random houses,Random gun spawns..in BR you wonna spawn and have a gun within a min or 2 max..not run 10 miles then get fisted :D

Map should be smaller too imo,too big.

Edited by Saul Goodman

I personally love the game mode, if you have skill you can win very easily erckDab

Spawn is a mess but it's fun to see people running without knowing what to do.

Edited by HEARTBREAKER
  • Love 1

Yes, ok it's fun one or two games... But rename it "PvP mode" not "BR mode".

Before in Arena  map you could play with the zone, you had to check it and adjust smart gameplay to touch your final goal (i play alone). When you are focus during 30min with intense playing (camping times are important too !!!!! Don't believe it's waste of time !!) , reward of winning is just piece of heaven...that's the BASIC recipe of a BR game.

Now... Ok it's intense during 5min  in a mess, stay ready for the finish... Win your game...and restart another -_-

For me the feeling of the very hard fight for winning is lost. (too much weapons and meds too, vehicles are useless, not fun in my opinion ). That's why i'm waiting for change and for the moment back on survival mod...or leave...

Edited by ArNeT

hey guys seriuosly: the BR map is so huge now, it takes you at least 40 min to even come to close to a win while having the risk of getting discs and crashes the whole time... for what reason have you made this map so huge and without any cover that you even get driven over by a car after an 10min walk through the desert. i mean on which base is this game supposed to be fun right  now?  the concept with the cars are fine, but 20 out of 40min right now i just waiting till everybody is coming closer.. i think the radio has to be either faster or you cut down the size of the map again  just a suggestion - winning a game with 40people right now takes alsmost an hour (with the warmup) with almost no action until the very end... and pls pls pls finally get those crashes done... every 3rd potentia win is ruined by just dropping out of the game

Make the map significantly smaller and remove cars from BR. Also spawning on 7 people really sucks, half the time you get flash lighted to death before making it to any loot. 

• Love 1

So I was finally able to win a BR match earlier today. After the initial looting and shooting of a guy before the gas was released, I realized I was not close to anything else and had not looted much good gear. Once the gas was released, what happened? Turned out I was right at the edge, and had to run about 5k the entire time, all the way to the SZ! I was running the whole time, and getting caught in the gas every once in a while. The map is too big! I passed a few things along the way, but there's no real reason anyone would see them unless they had a car (i've only seen a couple per match) and my opinion is that the map needs to be trimmed in it's fatty areas.