Sven

Christmas Event Week 2017/2018

26 minutes ago, Volishq said:

i think so 

Thanks.

Good thing about all this i wanted to buy a deluxe subscription 2 hours ago but i thought about the christmas special and then i decided to wait for the announcement.

And it payed off.

55 minutes ago, Vital Spot said:

renting server still disabled ? i bought GC for nothing soon double xp and gd will end

EU private servers are at full capacity at the very least. If you haven’t done so already please try renting a server from a different region as space is getting tight from all the recent server rentals.

On 12/23/2017 at 12:15 PM, SPIMAK said:

LOL

I love this part:

START 12:00pm ALL GAME MODES

DOUBLE GC. All GC purchases will be doubled!

(For both Steam and Xsolla)

Click here to buy GC.

Why I cant buy GC trough steam? I mean, I try to buy and automatically It opens xsolla payment lol

Apologies for the delayed response, please submit a support ticket if you are still encountering issues. Thank you.(http://playnewz.com/support.php)

On 12/25/2017 at 5:15 AM, Vital Spot said:

renting server still disabled ? i bought GC for nothing soon double xp and gd will end

Yeah. I mean we could allow you to rent a server but then the server wouldn't be able to start since we're at our full capacity. Was that what you want? Pay GC for a server that won't start..?

Sorry to say we were simply out. Renting will be enabled very soon again!

Svena69 a Question for you do you actually look at the play of the Leaderboard heroes it seems coincidental that another player is killing Zombies at the same rate last months winner was killing them already has a 30,000 lead on the next best player. Maybe a film of their play so we can learn the secret would help the rest of us.

1 minute ago, 135814n said:

Svena69 a Question for you do you actually look at the play of the Leaderboard heroes it seems coincidental that another player is killing Zombies at the same rate last months winner was killing them already has a 30,000 lead on the next best player. Maybe a film of their play so we can learn the secret would help the rest of us.

The seasonal leaderboard is only based on statistics gained during a certain period.

2 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

The seasonal leaderboard is only based on statistics gained during a certain period.

Yes I fully understand my question was about the amazing Skill level of yet another extremely succesful Zombie killer and if you guys actually watch how they are achieving those amazing scores there must be a secret to being after just 3.5 days 30000 better than the next best player. Does your anticheat pick up the zombie shield hack ?

3 minutes ago, 135814n said:

Yes I fully understand my question was about the amazing Skill level of yet another extremely succesful Zombie killer and if you guys actually watch how they are achieving those amazing scores there must be a secret to being after just 3.5 days 30000 better than the next best player. Does your anticheat pick up the zombie shield hack ?

Of course, it does. And, to be honest I don't know exactly. If I knew I wouldn't be able to tell you either way.

No matter what, we do check high placed players in the leaderboards sometimes.

Sorry I wasn't trying to get trade secrets about the anticheat I was just concerned that we have another "Super" player achieving another record score while the rest of us struggle to achieve anything like a 1/4 of their score, and someone on facebook had said that there was a Hack that let you kill all the zombies in a certain radius with just 1 shot call Shield which is why I asked.

Apart from that having a great time running around searching for the new boxes so thankyou very much :D

6 minutes ago, 135814n said:

Sorry I wasn't trying to get trade secrets about the anticheat I was just concerned that we have another "Super" player achieving another record score while the rest of us struggle to achieve anything like a 1/4 of their score, and someone on facebook had said that there was a Hack that let you kill all the zombies in a certain radius with just 1 shot call Shield which is why I asked.

Apart from that having a great time running around searching for the new boxes so thankyou very much :D

Yeah don't worry we take care of that :)

☃️? Merry Christmas! ?? We hope you all had a wonderful time during Christmas. As a thank you to all of you for your support we have rewarded every account that has logged in the past 3-4 days with a free "Christmas Skinbox"! Enjoy!

qgUCu5f.jpg