MrSloth

New Players

I need some peoples opinion on the level of difficulty it is for a new player to learn how to play this game. 

I was pvping on V1 airfield and I witnessed the saddest moment of my life xD A poor bambi came into the server while people were camping in the airfield tower and spawns. This poor guy was killed at least 10 times but he kept coming back in. I finally talked to him and he said he tried to invite his friends to play but they said because of all the players just shooting them right when they spawn they could not do it. I feel like the playerbase does not grow because of how difficult it is to be a brand new player to this type of game. It just worries me because honestly I am tired of seeing the same names over and over again on this game when I PvP. I want to see different players each game like warz used to be but now its the same people over and over again. 

This is kind of a rant but also I want opinions on this situation. There needs to be a easier way for these brand new players to learn the game. Even survival at times can be hard and I find it to slow for new players. This may or may not be because of snipers but I think it is. Literally any new player is a one shot to most snipers and everyone knows how much this community loves to spawn camp xD. Where has the variety of players gone. It is the same old same old when it comes to pvp and it will get old for many of us sooner or later. 

3 hours ago, Shaleh said:

My oppinion.

This happens in every game.

Cant really say more to that.

Very true but this game is one of the harder ones to figure out if you are new to this type of game. I just got salty because I watched this dude get spawn killed on a 6 pop v1 

8 minutes ago, MrSloth said:

Very true but this game is one of the harder ones to figure out if you are new to this type of game. I just got salty because I watched this dude get spawn killed on a 6 pop v1 

Yeah i understand you. Sadly they did try to get around this. But people abused it. What to say. People are heartless in this game xD

1.  The devs could make killing civilians less important by eliminating point gains on Kill Streak and KDR when killing a civilian

2.  The community PVE servers should be easier to find for new players.  This would definitely help new players 

The major problem are the big groups of players hording around the common loot spots to ambush newbies/bambis, this makes the game very hard to play and since the new players dont know all the exploits about the zombies KI's or the looting cycle Survival isnt easy aswell.

There's almost no chance for fresh ppl to stay alive and kind of "happy".

On 17.12.2017 at 11:41 AM, Utopia said:

Everyone here was a New Player one day, hehe.

When i was new i didn't got killed by +20 ppl with snipes, meds , riots and all this stuff.
They're just waiting for the bambis to come, thats really sad.

6 minutes ago, isnt said:

When i was new i didn't got killed by +20 ppl with snipes, meds , riots and all this stuff.
They're just waiting for the bambis to come, thats really sad.

I understand you

• Love 1

When I started playing all of my mates harassed me to come and play as the months went by everyone of them has given up some briefly returned for Survival but then quickly gave up again, it isn't the getting killed that bugs them it is the hackers who seem to know where they are long before they are visible to the mark 1 eyeball.  At least with some of the stats detection systems these players/cheaters don't last very long. As a newbie in this game it was along hard grind to get to a level where I knew enough to survive but thats the only way to learn this type of game. The old no supers better loot training levels where extremely tough with all the experienced players using new accounts just to slaughter the real newbies. Perhaps killing a civilian with less than 20 hours experience could carry a massive reflective health penalty?