Sign in to follow this  
AfYnE

What is happening with the game ?

After watching the video the third time i still can't see any player, also with 0.25 speed.
He must have been somewhere else. I cant register a single movement around the boxes.

16 minutes ago, isnt said:

After watching the video the third time i still can't see any player, also with 0.25 speed.
He must have been somewhere else. I cant register a single movement around the boxes.

1bcd6463bd3d8a99878e6c0c494b731c.jpg

IN FRONT OF ME

2 hours ago, AfYnE said:

1bcd6463bd3d8a99878e6c0c494b731c.jpg

IN FRONT OF ME

Dude, sorry but the only thing i can see is some boxes and a piece of fence which is laying down.

Maybe i have something going on with my eyes. 

19 hours ago, AfYnE said:

THE GUY IS IN FRONT OF ME , I HAVE 30 PING . CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENS ?           THANKS !

Honestly I think you were being shot somewhere else. The hitmark that indicates where you were hit is not showing directly at the boxes. It is aiming more towards construction. Maybe getting shot from their or being shot by two people? 

On 16/12/2017 at 12:24 AM, MrSloth said:

Honestly I think you were being shot somewhere else. The hitmark that indicates where you were hit is not showing directly at the boxes. It is aiming more towards construction. Maybe getting shot from their or being shot by two people? 

My opinion is it is two different shooters first shot came from apartments the kill shot if you look at your leg placement is facing construction one this is the most likely position of the second shooter.

1 hour ago, NAJENDA said:

I think that its about the guy, he could be from Thailand... (+300ms).

el notas estaba campeando en los edificios camper en frente mia y creeo que estaba en los HIGH

It´s impossible to be hit at that angle from the construction site... atleast from the accessible floors.

i would say 1 Shooter with a High ping... happens to me often if i play against TH players.

Btw the corpse is flying backwards. (whole body)

Sign in to follow this