Sign in to follow this  
Keymbo

Enable all skins in Survival

Hey! I would like to ask why it isnt possible to Change the Skin from the backpack? I mean I got a Skin for all my weapon but not for my Backpack, that's shitty :/..

I would like to ask why u guys have remove the Skins for survival? I really really want my small inv bp and other Skins on my backpacks, would be a great Change.

I think many Players would love to see there backpackskins inside survival! :)

I think there should be no skins in survival, or just the simple skins. Like military, dark toned skins and Invisible backpacks too

Tbh whats the point of surviving when you don't want to get visible but you use some really colorful or glowing skins like the Infinty and Alien stuff?

I really dont get it.

Edited by isnt
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, isnt said:

I think there should be no skins in survival, or just the simple skins. Like military, dark toned skins and Invisible backpacks too

Tbh whats the point of surviving when you don't want to get visible but you use some really colorful or glowing skins like the Infinty and Alien stuff?

I really dont get it.

Exactly but I would like to get all Skins in, I mean no Skins in survival would make more sence to me, because many ppl Play this game because of the old Iss Feeling, but I kinda like all those Skins so better just add all Skins instead of leaving the backpack Skins away. Whitout invisible backpack whit my "skinsetup" it does not look fine.

12 minutes ago, MrSloth said:

Not the best idea. I like the old style of warz in survival and skins would make it just... ew 

Dude there are already all Skins in expect of inivsible Skins, even the small None Skin backpack have infestation newZ on the back so ist even worse then the old.

So better overthink what u just have said.

4 hours ago, Keymbo said:

Dude there are already all Skins in expect of inivsible Skins, even the small None Skin backpack have infestation newZ on the back so ist even worse then the old.

So better overthink what u just have said.

Wow Mr,salty boi over here. I have only been playing for 3 days and I have not seen any skins. Either way meh  I think that skin is just ew

11 hours ago, MrSloth said:

Wow Mr,salty boi over here. I have only been playing for 3 days and I have not seen any skins. Either way meh  I think that skin is just ew

I'm not salty and how do I know that u are just playing 3 days?

6 hours ago, Keymbo said:

I'm not salty and how do I know that u are just playing 3 days?

To me you came off a little aggressive lol. Well my bad for not letting that be known at first.