Sign in to follow this  
Kp57

Nerf Shotguns !!

I think u should really nerf the shotgun damage, up in close combat pvp i think i get one shot by a shotgun 50% of the time on officials. Its not fun tbh , i can go in and noscope someone in the chest with a sniper and then he shoot back with a shotgun and i die instead .... makes no sence imo , just make them not one shot and that would fix it , if u cant kill him after he shot u once then 2 bad but having a fight and with someone and he pulls a shotgun on u is just lame ! 

21 minutes ago, stonewalljack said:

NO

Shotguns have been nerfed enough already.  They are pretty much useless beyond 10m,  so that's the trade-off.  You need to include a shotgun in YOUR loadout.

well idc if ur bambi or low geared and u get one shot ... but if u run around full skilltree and heavy armor and get one shot by a shotgun to the chest but u cant do the same close range with a sniper thats pretty stupid and boring

51 minutes ago, stonewalljack said:

NO

Shotguns have been nerfed enough already.  They are pretty much useless beyond 10m,  so that's the trade-off.  You need to include a shotgun in YOUR loadout.

I agree to this.

31 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

I agree to this.

ye well fuck it then ^^ its just very lame when ppl play like that , there is nothin u can do really ... takes away alot of the "skill" in the game when ur just gonna sit and one shot ppl with shotguns , very unbalanced if a guy dosnt have a shotgun ... lol , well whatever it is what it is then i guess 

I respect your opinion but HELL NO

Shotguns are meant for close range. They are supposed to be a one shot one kill. It would make no logical sense if the shotty was nerfed so that it took two shots. They are rarely used by anyone so why make them even more useless. I see no reason to have them nerfed unless they were a 1 shot 1 kill at long distance which they are not. 

Edited by MrSloth

9 minutes ago, MrSloth said:

I respect your opinion but HELL NO

Shotguns are meant for close range. They are supposed to be a one shot one kill. It would make no logical sense if the shotty was nerfed so that it took two shots. They are rarely used by anyone so why make them even more useless. I see no reason to have them nerfed unless they were a 1 shot 1 kill at long distance which they are not. 

YE idk i get ur point aswell and its solid , but i dont agree "they are rarely used" ,cuz every single guy i kill nowdays are having an aa12 in their backpack and everytime u get to close to ppl they pull a shotgun and play "get close to me or i wont fight u" game ..... 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Kp57 said:

YE idk i get ur point aswell and its solid , but i dont agree "they are rarely used" ,cuz every single guy i kill nowdays are having an aa12 in their backpack and everytime u get to close to ppl they pull a shotgun and play "get close to me or i wont fight u" game ..... 

Ya it is all opinions. I myself have not had any problems with shotguns but I see where you are getting at since you have had a few situations with them. I wish there was a perfect median to fix the issue but honestly I do not think there is 

nah ik ... i agree making a shotgun 2 shot would suck , but getting one shot by them sucks too xD but i think ive died by them without "expecting" them to have a shotgun .... cuz when u first fight against a guy with sniper then it becomes and ar fight and i get up close , then he switch to a shotty instead cuz thats way easier .... but i dont like playing like that ^^ but ye i guess its only opinions :P well fuck it 

6 minutes ago, Glad said:

Maybe the issue isn't that shotguns are too op but other weapons too bad ? Keeeeeeeeppo

A LOT of improvements regarding this for upcoming patch!