Stubz1989

OPEN WORLD (UPDATE) QUESTIONS

So  i returned from a month or so hiatus from the game and noticed a lot of strange things in open world ( was interested in collecting some g11's and Tommy Guns) 

1. there are floating rock formations everywhere. Not sure if bug or not, thought  i should mention

2. a huge lack of zombies in locations where zombies (and supers) used to be , IE: last stop- which was a favorite looting spot. And of course, a random formation of rocks in the middle of Last stop.

I tried to look up update info or hotfix info etc, and can't seem to find anything on this EXCEPT for posts concerning new weapons and item name changes. 

Could someone link me to another post, or explain what's going on?

56 minutes ago, Stubz1989 said:

So  i returned from a month or so hiatus from the game and noticed a lot of strange things in open world ( was interested in collecting some g11's and Tommy Guns) 

1. there are floating rock formations everywhere. Not sure if bug or not, thought  i should mention

2. a huge lack of zombies in locations where zombies (and supers) used to be , IE: last stop- which was a favorite looting spot. And of course, a random formation of rocks in the middle of Last stop.

I tried to look up update info or hotfix info etc, and can't seem to find anything on this EXCEPT for posts concerning new weapons and item name changes. 

Could someone link me to another post, or explain what's going on?

1. The "floating rock" issue is known and will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

2. Where / What location are you talking about? We'll be able to answer you better if you can tell us what location this is happening.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them!

Best Regards,

Sven

All the new trees everywhere has changed a lot of the maps dynamics although people still seem to see me when Im in the control tower on the South east side of Nato with the Big tree right up against it judging by the amount of sniper fire that pours in through the windows as soon as I get to the top.

once i login ill screenshot the path i traversed and i will circle in MS paint the locations that seemed WAYYY off to me, thanks for the speedy feedback! Dev's are great in this games progress!!

Stubz

8 hours ago, Svena69 said:

1. The "floating rock" issue is known and will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

2. Where / What location are you talking about? We'll be able to answer you better if you can tell us what location this is happening.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them!

Best Regards,

Sven

I hope this helps more than simply posting images

I reported this issue a while back. I was told that it will be addressed with the next update.

11 hours ago, Svena69 said:

As for the locations I've found,

1) As you are well aware is Last Stop. The pile of rocks sitting in the middle of the compound seems to have disabled the spawning of zombies.

2) The second location I noticed a problem is Cottonwood Outpost. There is a huge overgrowth of trees and shrubs on one side of the encampment making it impossible to see the ambulance that is still there. It's also blocking the base of the tower so you cannot see the stairs at ground level. I might add that the zombies and supers are still spawning there.

I would also like to add that it would be nice if you could increase the respawn rate of zombies on the PvE servers. The general idea of PvE is so we can battle the environment. Since zombies are a part of that environment, shouldn't there be more of them?

Just another of my lengthy submissions. Hope they help. xD

Thanks again for the hard work and I wish everybody to... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Edited by CampersRUs

3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I reported this issue a while back. I was told that it will be addressed with the next update.

1) As you are well aware is Last Stop. The pile of rocks sitting in the middle of the compound seems to have disabled the spawning of zombies.

2) The second location I noticed a problem is Cottonwood Outpost. There is a huge overgrowth of trees and shrubs on one side of the encampment making it impossible to see the ambulance that is still there. It's also blocking the base of the tower so you cannot see the stairs at ground level. I might add that the zombies and supers are still spawning there.

I would also like to add that it would be nice if you could increase the respawn rate of zombies on the PvE servers. The general idea of PvE is so we can battle the environment. Since zombies are a part of that environment, shouldn't there be more of them?

I second the zombie spawning. I have been one to grind by slaughtering countless of the undead just to max skill trees of my characters :D

Now to go farm G11's and Tommy Guns (if they are spawning in now) 

6 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I know it's a little unusual for someone to reply to his own post but I have some updated information about, what I consider major errors on maps.

There are 2 more errors that I found while playing tonight. They are both located in Death Valley. The first one is one of the buildings where everyone had their GI lockers placed, has disappeared leaving the bulk of the lockers out of reach rendering them useless. While I understand that this will happen with temporary locations, I was lead to believe it would not be the same with permanent locations. The second one is a lesser one, however it is an error that should be addressed. There is now a large tree growing out of one of the oil rigs. I was escaping a super when I found it. I was stunned when I climbed up, only to be confronted by a huge tree on one side.

Just another wonderful wacky day in the world of the undead.

As always, Have a Nice Day!!! B|