Sign in to follow this  
RIpper1403

Improving Survival

Could you make a survival graphic similar to the old one from Warz?It would be far more daunting than now.Graphics and scary sounds would be very nice.This would make the game tense,because everything will be gloomy.

8 hours ago, RIpper1403 said:

Could you make a survival graphic similar to the old one from Warz?It would be far more daunting than now.Graphics and scary sounds would be very nice.This would make the game tense,because everything will be gloomy.

isnt it allready like that? they just added the old sounds from back then

20 hours ago, RIpper1403 said:

+1000 ! graphics are really better in the old Warz. In NewZ, since a patch ( I don’t remember the number ) the game became uglier. Too much brightness, texture’s color... The old warZ is more gloomy, more frightening  

Edited by KasparoV

3 hours ago, MrSloth said:

Sounds are already done but if they were to go back to the old warz graphics I would be in love with survival

Guys! As far as I know we are currently "using" the old Infestation graphics.

I understand you all are referring to older versions where the game was still called; "WarZ", right? Kind of like the graphics that we use for the Colorado V1 map now, right?

I would like to say that we chose to go with these graphics for now, and no major changes will be done until the new map is ready and released. What our "main idea" is right now is as following: Re-create that "warz" iss old school feeling (with loot etc) in a "New Z" environment which is why this new map (yes, this is going to be EPIC) will be one of the main goals.

I will keep you all updated regarding that. I would still like to know what graphics you guys are referring to. Maybe link some videos?

Best Regards,

Sven

1 minute ago, Svena69 said:

Guys! As far as I know we are currently "using" the old Infestation graphics.

I understand you all are referring to older versions where the game was still called; "WarZ", right? Kind of like the graphics that we use for the Colorado V1 map now, right?

I would like to say that we chose to go with these graphics for now, and no major changes will be done until the new map is ready and released. What our "main idea" is right now is as following: Re-create that "warz" iss old school feeling (with loot etc) in a "New Z" environment which is why this new map (yes, this is going to be EPIC) will be one of the main goals.

I will keep you all updated regarding that. I would still like to know what graphics you guys are referring to. Maybe link some videos?

Best Regards,

Sven

. Like that Svena. The old graphics are really more beautiful and more « immersive ». Colors are very differents in this version of the game « like old warZ survival ». It s really better for survival game ;) 

Just now, KasparoV said:

. Like that Svena. The old graphics are really more beautiful and more « immersive ». Colors are very differents in this version of the game « like old warZ survival ». It s really better for survival game ;) 

Thanks so much! That is exactly what I meant. Ill add this to my todo list and see how far I can make it look like this. I definitely also aim to have the new survival map look like this. Stay tuned.

Keep the feedback and idea's rolling!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Love 1

On ‎03‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 11:13 PM, Svena69 said:

Thanks so much! That is exactly what I meant. Ill add this to my todo list and see how far I can make it look like this. I definitely also aim to have the new survival map look like this. Stay tuned.

Best Regards,

Sven

Hey Sven! If u are able to do this I would say add the Old Stronghold severs to survival, so we got a good pvp Location for survival and People like to enjoy These the most, and also create a safezone in stronghold so ppl can do that old safezone stronghold pvp shit whit shotgun :^)

On 03/12/2017 at 11:13 PM, Svena69 said:

Best Regards,

Sven

When we can see theses graphics and lighting in survival (Colorado) ?