Sign in to follow this  
drekati

Airdrop / Super Zombie rewards are poor

Loot from these has been fairly poor.  I am having super zombies drop nothing or a b93 in many cases, and airdrops having one or two common items in it.   

I just looted an airdrop with a single wood shield in it (and yes I searched underneath for other items).

I feel like the loot from these should be more than what I can find in 2 minutes from standard farming - risk vs. reward.

Maybe something like a couple meds or ammo mags with multiple ARs.  Keep snipers rare please! 

Airdrops are not really contested anymore since I think people have given up on them due to the poor loot and would love to see some improvement here.

Edited by drekati
  • Love 1

Hey, the super zombie drop ramdom item and the airdrop is ramdom to , if u want a good super zombie u must wait to the alien super zombie that has a lot of item than super zombie normal :D

47 minutes ago, drekati said:

Loot from these has been fairly poor.  I am having super zombies drop nothing or a b93 in many cases, and airdrops having one or two common items in it.   

I just looted an airdrop with a single wood shield in it (and yes I searched underneath for other items).

I feel like the loot from these should be more than what I can find in 2 minutes from standard farming - risk vs. reward.

Maybe something like a couple meds or ammo mags with multiple ARs.  Keep snipers rare please! 

Airdrops are not really contested anymore since I think people have given up on them due to the poor loot and would love to see some improvement here.

I get from SZ yesterday

unknown.png

51 minutes ago, Egoist said:

I get from SZ yesterday

unknown.png

Nice sniper!    I dont want more snipers but something more than nothing or a b93 off a Super Zombie would be a welcome change.  Same for airdrop loot.

Edited by drekati

1 hour ago, Daiki said:

Hey, the super zombie drop ramdom item and the airdrop is ramdom to , if u want a good super zombie u must wait to the alien super zombie that has a lot of item than super zombie normal :D

No Alien Super Zombies in survival..

7 hours ago, drekati said:

No Alien Super Zombies in survival..

9 hours ago, Daiki said:

Ive never played survival so i wouldn't know. But ive killed multiple alien super Z's in open world and ive found the drops horrible. Worst than Regular Super Z drops. So idk what you're talking about Daiki

Edited by Lukash

1 hour ago, l_miss_sunshine said:

of course you buffed it. the amount of people getting snipers right now is insane. i see them selling this crap left and right. soon survival will just end up like open world

logics lvl 0 , more ppl play survival more ppl farm and get snipers

1 hour ago, l_miss_sunshine said:

its the same people i play with every day and they all of the sudden find snipers.. but i guess its just luck then

I get only one snp from sz .. never get any before.. luck

I just looted an airdrop with a single stanag 45 mag in it.   Can you imagine coordinating an airdrop with nothing but a gun mag in it?   Please make the airdrop rewards better and more realistic as if someone was actually dropping you supplies.. not a single magazine.

• Love 1

I appreciate the fact Super Zombies drop 2 items now. 

Can we give Air Drops some love and improve the loot in them?  Still finding nothing but junk that I could find in one minute looting the Airport or Norad.

It's gotten so airdrops are not even contested because people don't bother driving across the map for a couple clips of ammo and a common gun.

Edited by drekati

21 hours ago, SurZeus said:

Some guys have already 10+

I have only heard two snipers and been playing since Survival came out.. still very rare and people are hesitant to bring out.  The whole sniper stash into lock boxes fear was way overblown.

Edited by drekati

SZ drop 2 items since last patch, killing SZ is easy so this loot isn't poor, btw b93r one of the best for me. 

+1 for airdrop idea, loot form it should be better.