Sign in to follow this  
Hiyoharu

I think I just got killed by a hacker

25 minutes ago, Hiyoharu said:

I was in camp splinter and a player shot me with his jericho.

There was a total of at least 7 shots all fired in less than a second.

Was he a hacker?

If u reported him ingame staff team will be able to check him ;) 

14 hours ago, Hiyoharu said:

Whas I'm asking is 

Is this possible within the game? Can you fire a jericho 9mm 7 times in less than a second?

Pretty sure it is not possible. Using macros to fire pistols at a very unrealistic fire rate used to be a thing but they fixed it i think. Was your ping spiking at all or was he really firing that fast? I am thinking it would be a hack since using rapid fire macros on this game was fixed(at least it was fixed for the deagle)

1 hour ago, MrSloth said:

Pretty sure it is not possible. Using macros to fire pistols at a very unrealistic fire rate used to be a thing but they fixed it i think. Was your ping spiking at all or was he really firing that fast? I am thinking it would be a hack since using rapid fire macros on this game was fixed(at least it was fixed for the deagle)

It did happen, me and a friend were in camp splinter looting, we had rpks, m249, we were using mtv's and helmets, so that's at least 30% damage reduction.

We heard a player shooting a zombie and went to investigate, as soon as we get near the wall he walked into us, killing us both in less than a second with a jericho 9mm.

That's why I'm not sure, he could have been an extremely good player but I didn't know if you can shoot a jericho that fast.

1 hour ago, Hiyoharu said:

It did happen, me and a friend were in camp splinter looting, we had rpks, m249, we were using mtv's and helmets, so that's at least 30% damage reduction.

We heard a player shooting a zombie and went to investigate, as soon as we get near the wall he walked into us, killing us both in less than a second with a jericho 9mm.

That's why I'm not sure, he could have been an extremely good player but I didn't know if you can shoot a jericho that fast.

Ya that is either a macro (highly unlikely because I thought they fixed the rapid fire macro) or he is cheating because there are cheats out there that allow rapid fire.  I would say either major lag or he was cheating