Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
l_miss_sunshine

Selling VSS

Recommended Posts

What mode you have that vss at? as you say no openworld/gd/med's stuff.

I assume your VSS is on battle royale/survival mode than?
My bad battle royale no GI. So must be survival than

Edited by Hinuka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hehe my bad Didn't even see that :o *facepalm* *Ashamed Hinuka walks away*

nice catch on survival :). good luck with the trade.
I just started around in survival so my changes are out the door ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God damn.. you've got the rarest item in the game. Grats!

Well, here's my offer..

23x Custom Guerilla
46x KStyle NVG
25x Military Backpack
30x Alice Backpack
50x Full Sig Sauer
50x Full Imi Tar
100x CMags

That's equal to 1500 Antibiotics..

Edited by rdk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, rdk. said:

God damn.. you've got the rarest item in the game. Grats!

Well, here's my offer..

23x Custom Guerilla
46x KStyle NVG
25x Military Backpack
30x Alice Backpack
50x Full Sig Sauer
50x Full Imi Tar
100x CMags

That's equal to 1500 Antibiotics..

 

very nice offer. can you give ak47s + ak ammo instead of imitars and military backpacks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, l_miss_sunshine said:

 

very nice offer. can you give ak47s + ak ammo instead of imitars and military backpacks?

yes sir. I take the Imi Tars/Mil Bakcpacks  and Give you 100x Full AK47 + 100x AK Drums + 150x AK 45 + 250x AK 30.

Although, if you wanna trade, will have to be a little later, gotta leave in a second..

Edited by rdk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, rdk. said:

yes sir. I take the Imi Tars/Mil Bakcpacks  and Give you 100x Full AK47 + 100x AK Drums + 150x AK 45 + 250x AK 30.

Although, if you wanna trade, will have to be a little later, gotta leave in a second..

 

thats fine. i pmed you.

 

thread closed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...