Sign in to follow this  
trelemorele

Decrease skill tree costs

5 minutes ago, rdk. said:

I have a better idea, add more skills. That would give us something else to aim for. I've completed the skill tree long time ago

How where you able to do it? Hardened alone is 15k zombies 

4 minutes ago, trelemorele said:

How where you able to do it? Hardened alone is 15k zombies 

I've killed 23k zombies plus 1200 super zombies.. Having premium account helps a lot. Now I have 200k spare xp, waiting for them to add new skills.

I've done all that in camp splinter, and keep doing it. It's easy.

Edited by rdk.

Just now, trelemorele said:

It's way too high for someone who wants to enjoy some hard core pvp where gear matters and they have other things to do in life

I don't think survival was made for pvp to be honest.. you still can get gear pretty easily, farm splinter, don't forget to kill the super zombie.

5 hours ago, trelemorele said:

I would decrease skill tree costs, which would make the game less camper friendly 

No need to decrease any skill costs. Work hard for them just like the rest of us did! How badly do you want them? You want them but don't wanna work hard for them? Seriously...no need to decrease cost for them. WORK for them! Earn them just like everyone else does. You think it's too hard on PvP to earn the skill points, then play on PvE and earn them. If your talking about Survival mode, well that shit is just hard all around, but yet again I say....earn them just like every one else.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, rdk. said:

I have a better idea, add more skills. That would give us something else to aim for. I've completed the skill tree long time ago

I like this. Something in between hardened would be kind of cool

2 hours ago, Pac' said:

We'll adjust and change up the skilltree soon - it's coming :)

Are you telling me all the hours that i put into farming hardened will be worthless? If you make it easier to farm certain skills its gonna make me cryyyyyyyy a river

12 hours ago, Pac' said:

We'll adjust and change up the skilltree soon - it's coming :)

Are the changes going to be across the whole board or just in Survivor mode? I think it is unfair to those of us who have worked hard to max out our skill trees with the points we had to earn and spend for skills to lower the cost of skills. Adding new skills to work for would be good though. Lower cost on those perhaps, but don't change the existing skill sets that we have worked hard to fill. Let everyone else earn those just like we did. Lowering skill set points for players that 'don't like' things the way they are, like trelemorele, makes the game  cater to those who do not want to put in the game play time like us older players who have spent hours playing and justly earned our skill points.  

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

"Adjustments" will most likely result in: Keeping the current skill tree as it is now, where at the same time we DO NOT want players to get a full skill tree to easy. Where we also aim to rework the skill tree at some point.

This rework will contain an "upgrade" where we will completely re-design the skill tree. We aim to make current experience "skill points" instead, so rename it. We also aim to add way more skills and change the way the skill tree works overall. At the same time we also want to update all the graphics.

This is a planning but it's definitively something we aim for so stay tuned. For now I would say no changes are made.

Best Regards,

Sven