kazmightONFIRE

SuperCup Week 1 - [26/11 - 02/12 ]

week1.fw.png

Hey guys ! :)

In order to organize every match of this Week 1, I will type here every match with the schedules based on your timezones. Keep in mind that you guys need to put an effort in helping us to organize your match. So in that way, every team that will play their match on the schedules we choose will receive a small gift !  

That's how we are going to work for this first Week! :)

NOTES:

- Every game will be set on our timezone (GMT +1).

- Don't forget to read the lastest news right here: 

If any match could not be organized on the schedules we choose, what are the consequences?

- If the 2 teams can not play on that scheduled time, they can find another date (between 26/11 and 02/12) to play the match, there is absolutely no problem but you will have to inform us before the 02/12. After this date, the Week 1 is definitely over. (kazmightONFIRE and Chupacabra). 

- If your match could not be organized because the other team did not reply, your team wins the match. 

- If your match could not be organized because your team and the other one did not find any compromise due to the different timezones, each team will receive 1 point (It's a draw.)

GROUP A:   

DOLA 1-3 EXCN - Match done.

Crew Gaming 0-3 GODZ - Match done.

GROUP B:

UFO 0-3 ZTEX - Match done. 

SOAC 3-0 FG - Match done.

GROUP C: 

HIGH 3-0 300Y - Match done.

MCR0 3-2 FDP - Match done. 

GROUP D: 

DDO5 3-0 EVG7 - Match done. 

CATZ 1-3 BIXA - Match done.

GROUP E: 

DENT 3-0 27RM - 27RM Gave up 

RMK0 1-3 -GE-  - Match done.

GROUP F:

RR 1-3 LATR - Match done

K4AE 3-0 TILT - TILT gave up the match.

Red means the match is not confirmed yet.

Green means the match is confirmed.

• Love 4

1 minute ago, 爪人方七丹 said:

yes, im already excited to see how eu people will get killed behind shields by sa/asian people erckDab 

In my groupe we are one Eu team from Poland  vs 3 teams from South America Kappa

1 hour ago, 爪人方七丹 said:

yes, im already excited to see how eu people will get killed behind shields by sa/asian people erckDab 

Get rekt Kappa
Just because we won a tournament in NA vs HIGH Kappa x2

• Sad 1

Each match have his referees now. Make sure you check once again the rules before the match starts.

Also, remind your team that you guys have to join the NewZ TS atleast 15mins before the match starts.    ts.playnewz.com 

Best regards,

24 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Each match have his referees now. Make sure you check once again the rules before the match starts.

Also, remind your team that you guys have to join the NewZ TS atleast 15mins before the match starts.    ts.playnewz.com 

Best regards,

Ian hyped ;)

Congrats to SOAC!

I wanted to take the time and throw the idea out there of maybe making a better spectate mode, perhaps somehow do a first person camera and you can cycle between players. I commend @ElChupacabra for trying to capture everything in the air but I feel like if you view the match like that you miss some of the action. But that is just my opinion.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vintorez said:

Congrats to SOAC!

I wanted to take the time and throw the idea out there of maybe making a better spectate mode, perhaps somehow do a first person camera and you can cycle between players. I commend @ElChupacabra for trying to capture everything in the air but I feel like if you view the match like that you miss some of the action. But that is just my opinion.

Yeap, like csgo or pubg

2 hours ago, Vintorez said:

Congrats to SOAC!

First of all spectators names / life bar kinda ruined the 5v5. I was on a pretty bad internet, and in 360p i couldn't see anything.

The second thing is that chupa was staying to far away from the action and wasn't really zooming in during the push of teams.

1 hour ago, FlowZ said:

Yeap, like csgo or pubg

+1 we should have a better ATH in spectator mode , but i'm pretty sure fred will work on it for the competitive mod Kappa

Edited by Glad

Just now, Glad said:

First of all spectators names / life bar kinda ruined the 5v5. I was on a pretty bad internet, and in 360p i couldn't see anything.

The second thing is that chupa was staying to far away from the action and wasn't really zooming in during the push of teams.

+1 we should have a better ATH in spectate , but i'm pretty sure fred will work on it for the competitive mod Kappa

I agree Glad, sometimes it was hard to see what was going down especially when everyone was close together, all I saw were names and health bars sometimes.