Sign in to follow this  
kazmightONFIRE

RockyFord - Suggestions and Feedbacks

Hey !

As you have seen, we have been reworking RockyFord PVP map to bring something new but also to improve the PVP there.

What do you guys think about those new changes on the map, what should we improve and what are the strong points? 

Please, do not come to share any agressivity, that's not the point. I am just here to get your ideas and suggestions to make the map as good as possible ;) 

Best regards,

The New Z - Staff Team //

4 hours ago, aggressiveGrey said:

Well considering I live on that PVP map, will give you detailed feedback in a day or 2

Great! Sounds good! :D

Ok, feedback time, I really like the new changes.

The barn is a good replacement for the open field that is there however it seems players spawn more here? I could be wrong.

I really like the opening of the back of market and more objects behind post and house spawn.

I think what might make a few players salty is the boxes that go into the window of post office, but clever that its there now to stop people sitting there for those AA killstreaks.

But i will list the few things ive noticed that one could consider "change", can be considered good or bad.

- Behind 2 houses are the boxes (camp spot) My opinion: Doesnt matter, its cool.

- Players will slowly become aware that post offices window can now be shot through

- The playground is great

- Barn spawn seems to be a hotspot, bambies go there and players spawn in there.

- Map is less open - Rocks, extended fences, barriers (My opinion, Love it)

11 hours ago, aggressiveGrey said:

Ok, feedback time, I really like the new changes.

The barn is a good replacement for the open field that is there however it seems players spawn more here? I could be wrong.

I really like the opening of the back of market and more objects behind post and house spawn.

I think what might make a few players salty is the boxes that go into the window of post office, but clever that its there now to stop people sitting there for those AA killstreaks.

But i will list the few things ive noticed that one could consider "change", can be considered good or bad.

- Behind 2 houses are the boxes (camp spot) My opinion: Doesnt matter, its cool.

- Players will slowly become aware that post offices window can now be shot through

- The playground is great

- Barn spawn seems to be a hotspot, bambies go there and players spawn in there.

- Map is less open - Rocks, extended fences, barriers (My opinion, Love it)

Thank you for your constructive opinion ! Much appreciated <3

Well at the end of the day - The changes are good, Its made the map better no question.

Could be a few tweaks with like single objects but its all very subjective - like they arent a problem but if the devs were like "hmmm Maybe i should replace a hay stack with a tree."

Like small insignificant things like that

I think the only opinions that will matter, will be from a select group of famous players, the opinion of the rest of the games will not be taken into consideration.
They modify the map at will, just complain about campers, campers are part, all weapons of the game are part of it.
Perhaps banning or any other macro punishment would reduce the amount of campers on that map.

first u doing great job

but i didn't like rocky so much as it looks right now so many boxes and objects

some objects can be useful maybe

my suggestion u making the map bigger and have more space and trees like forest but not so big