Sign in to follow this  
Drekas

Wake up.

• Add more CUSTOM PvP maps and work with us players instead of just doing whatever you want just because you think it's good. Why would someone that doesn't play a game anymore create maps for it?  I'm sure there's a lot of players willing to help NewZ's mappers creating small PvP maps.

• Rework the current Colorado V2; people just sit outside cities and ruin the gameplay and I'm sure everyone can agree on this. Its biggest issue is forest PvP which can be easily fixed since it's caused by really bad made spawns. It is absurd that after dying 3 times in Clearview you end up in Campos. Here is an example of how spawns should be in the TOP 3 PvP spots on Colorado. Of course those spawns should rotate and there must not be any other spawn behind them or the problem would still be the same. We WANT to play inside the cities, this spawn change isn't hard to do, please listen to me.

•  ADD AREA69 AGAIN. I understand it was removed due to copyright issues, so what ? Just replace those buildings that you don't own, EVERYONE wants it back.

•  Improve trading system by making an auction house or atleast increasing the items you can trade; 36 isn't enough but 50 would already be a good start.

•  Improve skins system by letting players set skins on  "x" items.

•  Add daily missions, such as kill "x" people, get "x" headshots, kill "x" zombies; completing them could give Game Dollars as a reward. You already have missions implemented in the game, why would you not make a good use of it?

•  Change how seasons work. Considering that you don't need to be a good player to get top 5 but you just have to play a lot, having seasons that last 1 month is beyond ridicoulus, not everyone is a nolifer thai/rep booster. They should last 20 days then have a gap of like 10 days into another season. They should be called Season 1/2/3/4 etc. Also, during special events you should make special seasons too, example:  Friday 22nd September "Autumn season begins" - Thursday 12th October "Autumn season ends" >>>>> Sunday 22nd October "Halloween season begins" and so on. Of course during those season rewards should be linked to the event and during regular season such as 1/2/3 rewards should be different like they are right now.

• Give a meaning to the new ranking system, right now it's pointless to rank for 2 big reasons.

1. It gives NOTHING and you can't see other player's ranks.

2. By figuring out how to rank up, which is "get ONLY headshots", it's really stupid how it works. If i play with a sniper and go on a 10 kill streak i gain like 10+ points. On the other hand, if i use an AR and get a 20 kill streak, which is 10 kills more, most of the time not only i don't get any points but i actually lose them no matter if i get more kills.

• Make Caliwood color's a little bit darker.

• Instead of opening old buildings create new ones and implement them into the game; you could also create new PvP areas (Varo /Death valley / Nato airforce base were made for PvE) with them on Colorado V2 since there still is a lot of empty space.

I can't think of anything else, I'm not sure if my hour was wasted or not but i still felt like doing this. Please listen to me and give me as much feedback as you can.

Edited by Drekas
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Drekas said:

•  Add daily missions, such as kill "x" people, get "x" headshots, kill "x" zombies; completing them could give Game Dollars as a reward. You already have missions implemented in the game, why would you not make a good use of it?

This would be great. I agree with your whole Col V2 thing too, although I believe a new map would be better than fixing up V2.

7 minutes ago, Neykton said:

Good idea, Maybe add a whole new map in the future. Like a new Colorado but it isnt colorado but something else.

Yeah, they added Cali, so why not something like Miami or Florida, or even a snowy map like Toronto lul

• Love 1

I was going to say "add a completely new map" but then I changed it, why ? It takes too long and I don't think they really care as long as those thais keep playing Colorado so I came up with the spawn thing, it wouldn't be just as good but it's still something and it could be done very quickly. Also they didn't really add caliwood, Artemis Knives did it back in ISS, all they have done was just cut caliwood city and copy paste it :')

Edited by Drekas

Hey, although most of your points are really good, I will already confirm some things for you:

• The Ranking system was only added to test our system for competitive. When competitive comes out, global rank will be disabled, as it servers no purpose as you mentioned.
  • Depending on your highest rank in either competitive or battle royale, your nametag will have a different border, as well as your ranking showing up in the player list.
  • Regarding the leaderboards, we are going to rework them, so no work done on them on the meanwhile, same goes for friend system, but we will make sure once we rework them, that we will try to manage them in a better way.
  • About the SpawnSystem: The spawn system works in ways that don't allow us to really make what you think. Spawning always close to the cities, will just put players in danger. Thus, it automatically moves you away from other players to prevent getting instakilled. If you have any solution to this issue, let me know, id be glad to hear it.

And about the other points: we are a devteam of 3 people, only one (me) of which in the coding. It takes time to make things, and right now, survival is our #1 priority, since its what people have asked the most for. We even get support tickets asking for an eta.

So yeah, if we were 3-4 coders, we could pull off competitive, survival, and a million more things in under 2 months, but that is not the case. I work as much as 15h a day sometimes, and its still not enough.

We should and probably will start recruiting coders/gfx in Sweden, close to the Stockholm area, so if you know anybody close by, tell them to send us a CV.

Hope you got enough feedback, quote me if you are wondering anything else.

• Love 3

8 minutes ago, Fredaikis said:

We should and probably will start recruiting coders/gfx in Sweden, close to the Stockholm area, so if you know anybody close by, tell them to send us a CV.

I know this might not sound good because of previous competition, but why don't you hire some people who worked on the other emulators in the past?

3 minutes ago, camy said:

I know this might not sound good because of previous competition, but why don't you hire some people who worked on the other emulators in the past?

Because I have seen the way they do things, its quick n dirty. They get their sources leaked, I see coding that makes me want to rip my eyes off, "if it works, its good". Only good things i've seen is some work from Codex and some of the weapons/models done by some others, but the rest is pure garbage.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Fredaikis said:

Because I have seen the way they do things, its quick n dirty. They get their sources leaked, I see coding that makes me want to rip my eyes off, "if it works, its good". Only good things i've seen is some work from Codex and some of the weapons/models done by some others, but the rest is pure garbage.

Hahaha, fair enough man :D 

1 hour ago, Fredaikis said:

Hey, although most of your points are really good, I will already confirm some things for you:

• The Ranking system was only added to test our system for competitive. When competitive comes out, global rank will be disabled, as it servers no purpose as you mentioned.
  • Depending on your highest rank in either competitive or battle royale, your nametag will have a different border, as well as your ranking showing up in the player list.
  • Regarding the leaderboards, we are going to rework them, so no work done on them on the meanwhile, same goes for friend system, but we will make sure once we rework them, that we will try to manage them in a better way.
  • About the SpawnSystem: The spawn system works in ways that don't allow us to really make what you think. Spawning always close to the cities, will just put players in danger. Thus, it automatically moves you away from other players to prevent getting instakilled. If you have any solution to this issue, let me know, id be glad to hear it.

And about the other points: we are a devteam of 3 people, only one (me) of which in the coding. It takes time to make things, and right now, survival is our #1 priority, since its what people have asked the most for. We even get support tickets asking for an eta.

So yeah, if we were 3-4 coders, we could pull off competitive, survival, and a million more things in under 2 months, but that is not the case. I work as much as 15h a day sometimes, and its still not enough.

Hope you got enough feedback, quote me if you are wondering anything else.

1) Now I finally understood the meaning of the new ranking system; thanks for clearing it out. 

2) On to the spawn system. You said that putting spawns closer to the cities would put people in danger; have you tried playing Colorado lately? With all the work you have to do i'm pretty sure you don't have time to actually play the game so, and right now in speaking for the entire community, Colorado PvP is literally unplayable. I can't remember the last time I had an actual fight inside a town because you spawn too far away when you die and people spawn with you and that triggers a huge spawn camp where people keep dying and end up spawning 2 cities far away from where you wanted to play in. Now imagine that when you're fighting a 20 man clan, they all hide behind every single tree and wait for your spawn protection to drop. If spawns were closer to the city that wouldn't happen because you would have time to run away like in Spring Valley (which is a good example). The spawns I marked on those pics as I said should rotate because right now, as I said, it's no fun at all and it's a pity because players like me who play since warz alpha really enjoy Colorado.

3) I know you are the only coder in the game and I know things take time but there are other things that don't need skilled coders to be done such as maps. You have no idea how much I (I and a lot of other players in this game) would like to help a mapper to create new PvP maps or even new areas for Colorado. I'm not saying the community should make it, I'm just saying that the mapper should sit in a ts with some people, talk about it, share ideas, create good stuff. If I knew how to map I would have downloaded the editor and made them even just for fun. We may quit sometimes but us veterans player really like the game and, despite everything, we want it to grow as much as it can since it has A LOT of potential. I've asked multiple times to become a mod not because I want rewards or whatever just because I want to be able to keep sharing my ideas and help the game improve, honestly that's all I care about.

When competitive mode comes out you will have another chance to make this game big, a lot of players will come back and it would be sad to see everything going to shit. I always wanted to get listened in every emulator I played, especially newz, but most of the times, just cause some people in the dev team don't like me I have been "put down".

If you check where players come from I'm pretty sure 80% is from Asia, why ? Because most of US/EU quit. This game got on steam because at first you and the rest of the DEV team used to cooperate more with the players. I am ready to help, the community is ready to help are you ready to listen again ?

Edited by Drekas

1 hour ago, 爪人方七丹 said:

its to late, famous players left bye :)

I've seen people quit saying "I'll never play this trash game ever again" and then coming back months later. I've done that myself like 5 times over the years. Infestation is getting close to its end but it's not there yet and I think competitive might save it

Edited by Drekas

On 14.6.2017 at 7:17 PM, Zecrasta said:

nobody was ever famous in NewZ, just players trying to enjoy the game

On 14.6.2017 at 7:29 PM, camy said:

lul 'famous players' - like who?

chrisb, glad, geneticzz, ibiza, survivorskills nd every decent streamer expect erckul who just barely streams left the game i cant count all the names, but if we are honest nowadays itsmost likely  just bambis playing the game

On 14/06/2017 at 6:54 PM, 爪人方七丹 said:

its to late, famous players left bye :)

They left for playing an emu which will die in few months/weeks, it's always like that. And when they will come back, they will pray for dev's respect again. 

And players leave, players join... It's time to get a new fresh player base maybe? :) 

3 hours ago, 爪人方七丹 said:

chrisb, glad, geneticzz, ibiza, survivorskills nd every decent streamer expect erckul who just barely streams left the game i cant count all the names, but if we are honest nowadays itsmost likely  just bambis playing the game

chrisb was cool but not famous, glad blows, ss left to play pubg, geneticzz idk really know what happened. But nobody was famous, being famous for playing video games is for people like summit, who can play all day and have way more then enough to pay their house bills.

3 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

It's time to get a new fresh player base maybe? :) 

:( 

Its easy tho, just do a GI wipe :)  We will be gone foreve! :) You gone get a new "fresh" player base of "free"game players :) .

Edited by K 0 0 L

1 hour ago, K 0 0 L said:

:( 

Its easy tho, just do a GI wipe :)  We will be gone foreve! :) You gone get a new "fresh" player base of "free"game players :) .

Like making a sniper wipe like we did back in the days, and we lost 80% of our player base. Wipe the GI would probably kill the game. 

1 hour ago, Zecrasta said:

chrisb was cool but not famous, glad blows, ss left to play pubg, geneticzz idk really know what happened. But nobody was famous, being famous for playing video games is for people like summit, who can play all day and have way more then enough to pay their house bills.

He means the known players of the game (which are in the top leaderboard or things like that)

17 hours ago, Zecrasta said:

ppl with 1k subs and alot of montages are famous atleast in this game since it doesnt have any people with 10k plus expect ladybois youtubers