Sign in to follow this  
zeelotelite

Old Spring Valley

Bring back the old Spring Valley map and spawns, Most of the people whom played pvp maps as clans don't even play it anymore because it's changed, You could at least make 1 old spring valley and 2 new ones

I understand that the new spring valley is in favour for solo players, players with bad computers, but that's the reason why you could have two spring valleys.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Which ever spring valley was used before the removal of all the fences and crazy spawns, Can't play with friends because if one of you die you'll just spawn on the other side of the map, which i understand this is better for solo players, but people whom want to play with friends can't do anything because you'll just die before you can get to the other side of the map. 

at least have a spring valley and a spring valley V2 

Honestly i probably wouldn't even care that much about the new Map, just fix the spawns, Because the map has been edited like 4 times that i know of, we used to have that huge building with the rooftop, then smaller building with a roof top then the two separate buildings you can go in and now fences removed like crazy and messed up spawns.