The staff says it is forbidden, but it is used by many players, and very high patent players, famous players, in ford rock pvp to many players with macro, most, and staff does nothing about it.
These players are on top of everything, if they think the best, but use macros, they are nothing more than cheaters and cries, they offend and use macro shots, drugs and barricades, and the game is getting more and more tiring to play.

7 hours ago, PimentaLagsta said:

Not allowed? Do not make me laugh face, I see many people using macro, doctor, riot, fast fire, among others. I will not even name the names because I use them and no one has complained so far.
No crying!

it is allowed! "no, its allowed" thats what glad said, learn some actual english grammar and stop using a translator on sentences haha

• Love 2

4 hours ago, russeras said:

The staff says it is forbidden

Rules got updated months ago, ask any staff member he will tell u the same: 

"Macros heals and barricades are allowed, only macros which are bannable are shooting macros (no recoil / rapid fire ..)"

Edited by Glad
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, PimentaLagsta said:

I will simply ignore you, since you are an ignorant and dumb person.

Anyway,
What made me very embarrassed and totally outraged with you admins, were the BUG's and various errors related to the game.
That's why I'm totally upset.
So that's all. I like NewZ, it's a great emulator, but lately you administrators are bringing unnecessary updates to the game.
The game is getting heavier than I imagined, and requiring a great computer for you to play with an average fps.
My computer is no big deal, but until 2 months ago I was playing with 120 fps in full.
Unfortunately now it's only 35 ~ 40 FPS after the last big major update.
Many friends of mine have stopped playing for this same reason, bug's, sudden drops of fps, among other problems.

Do not be like the old ISS Sergey who ruined the game.

Unfortunately I use the translator, since my country the corrupt Temer have sucked all the money from the people, and do not invest in an encino and education of quality.

YES GUYS, i am the ignorant and dumb person, called by the guy, who calls other stupid and meanwhile uses a translator Kappa 

Edited by 爪人方七丹

On 11/9/2017 at 6:58 PM, KingPlayer said:

Hello i wantet to ask you in the forum if you could say me if using a macro for placing a riot shield in Infestation is banable reason.

Thanks for your answers.

The only bannable macros are the ones that resemble aimbots ie: no recoil,  but in truth all macros should be permabanned as it is a perma ban offense in just about every other game.

I watch enough montages to know who is shield/heal macroing and from some experience now in PVP can tell who is a macro nub and who is a genuine player,  the guy you unload 17 rounds into and he pops you off with 70+ HP is med macroing stacking his quickslots with meds and straight running them all at once,  this is not skill at all.  Then you get genuinely good players who do it clean,  they are very killable to if they make mistakes.   

If I were you I would learn to play the game clean.

so macros are allowed, sadly, the game is at the mercy of some players, no macros I believe they would not play the game, and the team ends up allowing these players to fear playing the game, regrettable.
players cheating using macros for me are not good players.

let me tell u one thing

everyone going to say to u its forbidden and its not allowed and everyone of them using macro for shield or med macro this is the fact player like 99.9% are using macro nobody can press 4 to place shield and 5 to heal and then 1 to get back to the gun and shooting someone in 0.0001 second only by macro . i m running into many macroing guys , the only way that u not have trouble with this issue is to play open wold maps like colorado or caliwood macro there will be not that effective cause there is strategy in the playing not like rocky just dance spinning and healing macro waiting him to empty his clip to kill him .

15 hours ago, Dirty BrutaL said:

Best combo right now in Rocky:

Team of 5-6 russians all with snipers, macroing, ans laggy as fck.. they are tanking stanag like no one else

Panda & Friends if you read this: F#ck you 

Lol have to agree with you here, they plaugue PVP servers, they basically make the server empty then leave then rejoin when its full

Did some googling on "infestation cheats" and found a site I will not link with a bunch of Macros designed to ruin the game for players who choose to play this game cleanly.   Among the list of macros binds using Synapse:

1. No recoil
  2. 180 spin
  3. Shield, Heal, weapon
  4. Item switching (can switch sniper to AR, AR to sniper on the fly)
  5. perma jump (probably the least useful)

These are not detectable and can only be seen by live streaming or by checking input timestamps (do admin really have time for this) so yes Macro's are the first step to hacking,  they are gateways when players seek advantage and run into better players as they go up they will then look into game hacking.

I encourage all those tempted to macro to not do it,  once you start you are no longer a skilled gamer,  you are more likely to look at cheating more down the line. 

17 minutes ago, PAAAUUULLOOOH said:

@Dirty BrutaL

how should they do that ?

just cuz of fast healing or fast RIOT Shield placing doesnt necessarely means that everyone is using Macro at all

and even detecting all the player that are actually using Macros is impossible

:)

Well some openly admit it, watched a stream the other day, guy said, what key is your meds macro'd on, he said its my mouse button

15 hours ago, PAAAUUULLOOOH said:

@Dirty BrutaL

how should they do that ?

just cuz of fast healing or fast RIOT Shield placing doesnt necessarely means that everyone is using Macro at all

and even detecting all the player that are actually using Macros is impossible

:)

It isn't impossible,  as I posted above there are two ways to report a macro user

1) You can record the video and post video evidence to the Admin for investigation

2) Administrators have access to key press timestamps,  they can determine from the play input if they are using macros.

As a admin on my clans public access server for Battlefield 4 and 1,  I have had success at ensuring that Dice have not only banned cheaters from the game but also got Origin to confiscate their accounts.   If the price of cheating meant being locked out of your Origin or Steam,  people wouldn't cheat.

NewZ encourages cheating by:

1) allowing macros,  never stops there people always look for ways to get an advantage.

2) free to play,  if you get banned you just make a new fake account.

Lamenting the neglect of the newz staff, allowing these macros to end the game, should be afraid of those players who are on top of everything stop playing.
You unload all your ammunition on these players, they do not die, they kill you and they appear with HP almost full, this is totally ridiculous, I can quote here several players, the devs pretend that they do not see, pretend they do not know anything.
These players kill you, insult you, so more and more the game loses players.
And you know what all this discussion is going to take? to NOTHING.

1 hour ago, russeras said:

Lamenting the neglect of the newz staff, allowing these macros to end the game, should be afraid of those players who are on top of everything stop playing.
You unload all your ammunition on these players, they do not die, they kill you and they appear with HP almost full, this is totally ridiculous, I can quote here several players, the devs pretend that they do not see, pretend they do not know anything.
These players kill you, insult you, so more and more the game loses players.
And you know what all this discussion is going to take? to NOTHING.

Here is the thing. I have been playing this game for almost 2 years now except for the 6 months that I took a break from. They have tried many times to stop macros by making a system for it to catch them, that didn't work. They tried report systems, did not work, they even tried getting people to record a macro user, did not work. There is really no easy way to stop someone with a macro. If you want to play this game and have a chance at surviving in pvp either learn to have a quick reaction time and quick hands to med or make yourself a macro. It is sad but you have to be on their level to play at their level on this game. BUT like I said above... There is no true way to stop someone with a macro plus 1 year ago when the devs loved to play with the top players they knew they had macros but they did nothing about it. It created to much drama. Now that the macros are aloud everything seems to have calmed down