Ecky

Caliwood, Skinbox-Map, Update 1.2,

Hi there,
here is a map where i find skinboxes, mostly autumn, but some Halloween as well.
You can find them EVERYWHERE: In houses, in front, behind or on the balkony. On cars, trucks, on or in helis, pools, camper, dumpster, roofs, whatever you can imagine.

Hope this help a lil bit.

Update 1.1: Added some places where you can find more Skinboxes, around Downtown and at the Airport. If you watch closely you can see that the new circles are thicker. ^^

Update 1.2: Added 44 (i guess) new spots (color is this time a lil bit pale).

Have a nice day and good loot.
Ecky

N3zfKvRlSnm7jvvUi8HUeA.gif

Edited by Ecky
More Skinboxes. More ... MORE ... ! ! !
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

I must have horrible luck I just spent the better part of 2 1/2 hours at the top left constantly searching every house every car every bench even the park, found zero skin boxes, not even ONE :( rip luck

19 hours ago, Tawasuda said:

Woow, this could be very usefull for future skinboxes aswell

Yeah, but i guess you will never find any skinbox so often like the autumn skinbox. ;D

16 hours ago, Xander said:

found zero skin boxes, not even ONE

Ok, i must admit i'm on a private server. No other people, just me and the loot. But ... no airdrops too. :(

13 hours ago, jaojook said:

Wow! Nice Work. Thank You, Ecky

You are welcome. ^^

10 hours ago, TheConformist said:

Amazing, cheers. Can confirm that these are legit. Found quite a handful of them. Mainly Halloween in my case.

Thank you. If there are questions, i  have screenshots from most of the skinboxes.

I only found a handfull of the Halloweenboxes ... :(

Have a nice day and good loot. ^^

Ecky

3 hours ago, Ecky said:

Yeah, but i guess you will never find any skinbox so often like the autumn skinbox. ;D

Perhaps if they do the same with winter/spring/summer skinboxes in the future, this will be usefull aswell :) 

22 minutes ago, ShadyHashtag said:

Not bad but you are missing about 20 or 30 spawns but nice work.

Thank you.

You are free to copy the map and inserting the missing spots. ^^

7 hours ago, Ecky said:

Thank you.

You are free to copy the map and inserting the missing spots. ^^

The spawn locations change every week. So it's great to have a map with all potential spots. But, I really want to work on creating an interactive map which changes with the weekly spawns. Since I've noticed a trend over the last month on what weeks have certain spawns.

11 hours ago, ShadyHashtag said:

The spawn locations change every week. So it's great to have a map with all potential spots. But, I really want to work on creating an interactive map which changes with the weekly spawns. Since I've noticed a trend over the last month on what weeks have certain spawns.

An interactive map sounds great. After you release it the publisher will change the kind of spawning. ;)

Yeah ... the trend. Sometimes you find all 3min. a skinbox and a massiv amount of loot. And sometimes: empty house, empty house, one item, empty house, two items ... and not very much skinboxes. On a privat server, therefore no another people who looting away my stuff. ^^

Edited by Ecky