Sign in to follow this  
Diablomel

Best spot to farm good weapons/armor/BP

Hey,

Searched a little on the forum about where to find good weapons and such, but didn't find any relevant information about it, just killed a guy with DX's and a FN Night Stalker but never found any of those while looting airport etc.

Can someone tell me where to go?

On 31/10/2017 at 4:16 PM, Diablomel said:

Hey,

Searched a little on the forum about where to find good weapons and such, but didn't find any relevant information about it, just killed a guy with DX's and a FN Night Stalker but never found any of those while looting airport etc.

FN night & red can be found only by killing super zombie

weapons and armors, for starters, i recommend Emerald peak (up mountain) using server hoping.

Rarely meet people there and really near safezone

No super zombies and limited normal zeds

Mostly you will find

MTV , IBA , Light armors
M9 NGV , and other helmets
M4 , M16 , Saiga , Verserk (common) Red Scar (once in a while)

On 11/14/2017 at 7:10 AM, Warlouk said:

FN night & red can be found only by killing super zombie

You can find them spawned as well. I've found one a couple of times at airport by the 3 tents that are off by themselves that the super zombie is near.

On 10/31/2017 at 5:16 PM, Diablomel said:

Hey,

It depends on your loot you want as there are places to find common and uncommon items depending on your need and whether you choose to farm for to gear up or farm to sell.

In short I will say my personal top 5 locations on colorado v2 are:

1. NATO airforce base,  this area is sectioned into the airport section, UN supplies barracks section and the army barracks and living quarters.  This area has 6 super zombies, 2 alien super zombie spawns,  a lot of zombies for XP/GD farming and has an abundance of armor, military spec weapons, ammo, medical supplies and boxes or sniper spawns.  It is a beggers paradise for any looter or XP farmer.
  2. Frosty Pines Resort,  I like frosty pines because it is rich in medical supplies,  you can pick up 3-4 medkits, 10-20DX and plenty of anti's/painkillers in a single thorough looting run, it also is rich in my personal favourite P90S, AKS 74U and civilian class armor like IBA/MTV's which are good cheap options for PVP servers instead of wasting it on Customs and Heavies. 
  3. Fallsdale, Delta Peak, Mountain Crest,  I do a three point run though of this area,  get luck on autumn boxes and the more rare AKS/EVO3/P90S and MP5 silenced versions,  Delta also spawns loot boxes and has a super zombie,  mountain crest has a med station loaded with meds and item box spawns.
  4. Ridgeway,  like nato just less clutter but has 4 supers, and plenty zombies to xp/gd farm,  also has good diverse items to loot depending on your need.
  5. Lone tree farm,  pretty loaded up on loot,  has  a super and various item box spawns

Honourable mentions to the following:

• camp splinter
  • whitestone/boulder city
  • glenview
  • superior junction
  • last stop

survival mode ... not open world

the best place to farm meds and mosins  = Mountain crest (but beware people are there a lot)

for rare guns and ammo = Camp splint (quick run) , Norad and Airport (long run and make it dangerous)

Edited by kajerng
  • Thanks 1

On 22/11/2017 at 12:50 PM, kajerng said:

survival mode ... not open world

the best place to farm meds and mosins  = Mountain crest (but beware people are there a lot)

for rare guns and ammo = Camp splint (quick run) , Norad and Airport (long run and make it dangerous)

I get lost between the two modes forums, i thought I was on open world