Hey guys I have never been around during any kind of holiday theme for this game so I'm curious is the development team going to launch any kind of Halloween theme for a short time? Maybe have some jack o lanterns on the porches of houses or decorate specific cities with spooky themes, sounds, cob webs on buildings, maybe dress the zombies in like pumpkin heads or something? this really isn't a suggestion more of a question if it has ever happened or will ever happen in the future :) I for one would LOVE IT thank you.

1 minute ago, mrSsTARVATION said:

happening for sure past 2 years it was always with halloween skinboxes

do you know if they have ever decorated certain areas in town or houses or zombies or is it just skin boxes? I'm ok even if it's just skin boxes but it would be so cool to log in and see a spooky city decorated up with Halloween themed things like mentioned, the cob webs or zombies decorated ect :D 

12 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

We are going to add some good features and organize some events for this Halloween ! ;) Stay tuned ! 

" add some good features AND organize some EVENTS " I like how this is sounding, and the whole " STAY TUNED " ... can you drop us any kind of hint or ....... :D 

23 minutes ago, Xander said:

" add some good features AND organize some EVENTS " I like how this is sounding, and the whole " STAY TUNED " ... can you drop us any kind of hint or ....... :D 

I don't want to share anything otherwise it will not be a surprise anymore ! :P 

ok fair enough I'm excited to at least know SOMETHING will be happening for the holiday, I personally hope that some parts of the map will be decorated in a Halloween theme but if not at least there will be some kind of event and new features so thumbs up from me :)

3 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

I don't want to share anything otherwise it will not be a surprise anymore ! :P 

yea can you at least tell us when it starts, I think Halloween is on a Tuesday this year so maybe a long week end event like start Friday and end the following Friday so it's a week event? I like surprises but I also like being prepared so I don't miss the event :)