DoK5TT4

time outs connecting to servers cont

my cont timesouts connecting to servers, YOU devs said it may be due to packet loss, ??? your answer was to my last ticket, I had to post this here srry it wouldnt post in new tik field....

In my last tiket i said it take me 2-3 times to connect n if i miss the server list it makes me try all over again,, ???.... updates never helped...the only possible thing i can think of is get another router??

unknown.png

2 hours ago, DoK5TT4 said:

my cont timesouts connecting to servers, YOU devs said it may be due to packet loss, ??? your answer was to my last ticket, I had to post this here srry it wouldnt post in new tik field....

In my last tiket i said it take me 2-3 times to connect n if i miss the server list it makes me try all over again,, ???.... updates never helped...the only possible thing i can think of is get another router??

unknown.png

Where are you from? It has to be the connection between you and the servers 

So, your issue is retrieving the server list aka when you click on play and it loads the servers it gives you "Can not connect to the master server" please try again? right?

After 2-3 times trying it then works, right?

11 hours ago, Svena69 said:

So, your issue is retrieving the server list aka when you click on play and it loads the servers it gives you "Can not connect to the master server" please try again? right?

After 2-3 times trying it then works, right?

YES.. that is correct Sven.

17 minutes ago, DoK5TT4 said:

YES.. that is correct Sven.

Allright, thanks for confirming. I'll look into this asap together with the rest of the staff team. Stay tuned for a later reply.

Okay well the issue with loading the server list is because this gets done from our master server which is in Europe. No wonder you have issues connecting to that since you live in Australia. We are working on separating a master server per region but as of the game works right now we'll have to deal with this.

I wonder though, what servers do you play on? NA or HK? I mean that you have issues loading the server list is one thing, when you manage to make it in-game is everything fine like  a decent ping etc ?

3 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Also, has this problem been starting to happen or has this been happening ever since you play New Z?

On the old ISS we could change the masterserver list on a notepad if I remember correctly no?

2 hours ago, FlowZ said:

On the old ISS we could change the masterserver list on a notepad if I remember correctly no?

I don't think this is still possible cause newz changed the whole server system. But I could be wrong!

• Love 1