Sign in to follow this  
Zarrd

Why so much soup and pasta??

Why is there so much soup and pasta spawning? lol went into a med shack and no joke 11 of the 12 items were soup or pasta.

why even put food even in BR (aside from gatorade)?

Less food and more meds or something please?

3 hours ago, Zarrd said:

Why is there so much soup and pasta spawning? lol went into a med shack and no joke 11 of the 12 items were soup or pasta.

why even put food even in BR (aside from gatorade)?

Less food and more meds or something please?

Just so you know, soup is a good thing to carry. It replenishes both hunger and thirst. You can quench your thirst and hunger quickly because it only takes one item rather than say chocolate bars and water. Soda is also a good item to have in your pack. It does just about the same as soup, leaning heavier toward thirst though. BTW... If you come across any Bag of MRE, jump on them. They are the best item to satisfy hunger and thirst in the game.

As you progress in the game you will find that you will actually need more food than meds because you won't take as much damage. But, you will always need to eat and drink to survive. You can die of hunger and/or thirst in this game.

Stay well fed and watered and... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Edited by CampersRUs

12 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Just so you know, soup is a good thing to carry. It replenishes both hunger and thirst. You can quench your thirst and hunger quickly because it only takes one item rather than say chocolate bars and water. Soda is also a good item to have in your pack. It does just about the same as soup, leaning heavier toward thirst though. BTW... If you come across any Bag of MRE, jump on them. They are the best item to satisfy hunger and thirst in the game.

As you progress in the game you will find that you will actually need more food than meds because you won't take as much damage. But, you will always need to eat and drink to survive. You can die of hunger and/or thirst in this game.

I think he was asking why there was so much soup and pasta spawning in the Battle Royale mode

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KaboomStick said:

I think he was asking why there was so much soup and pasta spawning in the Battle Royale mode

My bad. I just re-read his post and you are correct. I should have paid closer attention to what was said.

As always... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

On 10/12/2017 at 0:27 AM, CampersRUs said:

lol... food doesn't nothing for you in BR which is where this topic is posted. the games dont last long enough to have u go even 25% threw your food and water. It just seems like they are there to take up spawn spots 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Zarrd said:

lol... food doesn't nothing for you in BR which is where this topic is posted. the games dont last long enough to have u go even 25% threw your food and water. It just seems like they are there to take up spawn spots 

23 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

My bad. I just re-read his post and you are correct. I should have paid closer attention to what was said.

As always... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

DUDE!!! Did you NOT see this post by me that was right above yours?

Hey!

First of all: Thanks for your feedback.

I have a question: Where exactly does too much food and pasta spawn. Do you have pictures / a location?

Best Regards,

Sven

15 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Hey!

First of all: Thanks for your feedback.

I have a question: Where exactly does too much food and pasta spawn. Do you have pictures / a location?

Best Regards,

Sven

Literally everywhere, I'll go back and highlight some of the stream vods to showcase it.  I tend to stream alot of BR

4 hours ago, KaboomStick said:

Literally everywhere, I'll go back and highlight some of the stream vods to showcase it.  I tend to stream alot of BR

Alright. I'll look into it ASAP tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Sven

BTW, this could be on purpose! Since the other food doesn't "heal" players we only added the food that can heal you.

OK? Or do you think we should add the other food too? I guess we could also just entirely remove it.

Let me know your opinions!

Best Regards,

Sven

18 hours ago, Svena69 said:

BTW, this could be on purpose! Since the other food doesn't "heal" players we only added the food that can heal you.

OK? Or do you think we should add the other food too? I guess we could also just entirely remove it.

Let me know your opinions!

Best Regards,

Sven

I just feel a little jebaited whenever I get into a gunfight and have to heal up with a bunch of soup afterwards

• Love 1

by the way i think br is just fine right now. we finally got attachments. the only thing i might say is to many mosin nagants but i mean it is like one of the most common rifles ever so i can see why. is there anyway to make the safe flag spawn truly random? i mean even if it landed on top of one of the big buildings we cant get in would still be uber exciting maybe every couple of weeks change the loot spawn locations a little? the more random the better.

No you cant heal with soup or pasta lol.... you can only heal 5% with gatorades. and literally going into almost any building there are tons of soup or pastas... med buildings especially.

On 10/19/2017 at 3:46 PM, KaboomStick said:

I just feel a little jebaited whenever I get into a gunfight and have to heal up with a bunch of soup afterwards

I know that feeling. We'll look into it! :D

On ‎21‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 7:19 AM, Zarrd said:

No you cant heal with soup or pasta lol.... you can only heal 5% with gatorades. and literally going into almost any building there are tons of soup or pastas... med buildings especially.

Soup gives you 10% hp