JMachad3x

Survival Mode - Loot

Hello Survivors,

Im a old WarZ Player and im glad to have again Infestation alive, this is not an emulator anymore right? it´s official game?

I enjoyed both modes , Survival and Open World, but ofc as a old WarZ player i would like to play more in Survival mode, but i notice something is wrong with Loot, i searched some cities and i found always the same kind of loot. I remember before we had more variety of loot, some weapons could be findable more easily than others, some melees are missing too, would be cool if had the same loot table as Infestation Original and some of new items created by you DEVS. I really enjoy the Survival but this way is a little boring to play :/ , i think we want more variety of Loot, some things are missing to give us the real feeling of old ISS, i dont know if it is purpose or not, but if you could do something about it would be much better to everyone.

I hope you can do something.

Anyway Good Job.

Edited by JMachad3x
  • Love 3

+1 
I have made several posts about this exact issue, and I really though they were going to fix it at the last major survival patch... But nothing.

Does this look familiar?:

6FMLRrL.jpg

• Love 2

This and everything BUT food at restaurants and grocery stores. Hell, you can't find gasoline and repair kits at repair shops as much as you can find oil, rags, and other non-essential items. You can find more food at roadblocks than you can in towns. This is just sad. I'm tired of walking into a grocery and finding light sticks, backpacks (especially the teddy bear packs that have no business being in Survival) and crafting items that have no value at this time. I would support pulling the crafting items out of the game until you are ready to release that option in FULL. You've introduced crafting, and at present, it is failing. It's difficult enough farming without the crafting items. (Why are masks even in the crafting rotation? They are only what I call 'window dressing') Hell, oil is 10 times more available than the amount of gasoline and repair kits COMBINED!!! How about you balance the occurance of ALL items across the board. I've also noticed that Alice packs, that were already very rare and large packs have just about disappeared from the map. These, and other issues I try to bring to your attention, are eventually going to kill what could be a great part of NewZ. I have to mention the fact that people are still rapid firing group invites, especially if you say you do not want to join a group. (that only intensifies the other player to increase the invites, literally making gameplay all but impossible. You can't hear zombies for all the 'chirp chirp chirp'. If you are not going to get rid of groups, or limit the invites to only one per player per person being invited, set a cool-down timer so you can only invite someone say every 5 minutes. The same amount of time you have set for re-spawning. If these problems continue, I will stop playing survival all together. I really do not want to do that, because I enjoy some of the challenge, but a lot of this is over the top for a seasoned player. Imagine how a brand new player to the genre feels when trying to learn how to play the game. As you, the developers have stated, you set up Survival as a training ground for new players.

Am I disgruntled? YES!!! Are some of what I said in the wrong topic? PROBABLY!!! However, it needs to be brought to your attention. I have to get this off my chest otherwise I will quit the game all together. Now it's your job as developers to ADDRESS THESE ISSUES in a timely manor. (we've been told that crafting will get an update soon and more items will be added) As much as I welcome that, I fear that the essentials for survival will become even more scarce. Please, do not just skip over this post like to have done to other posts I have submitted.

With that said... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

I want the old Iss back, maybe a survival cliffside sever? or survival caliwood (Sry if caliwood is already in the map pool for survival, didn't played the past days) I want the old sniper spawns back and maybe advertise survival mode whit some Special Events like Iss World did, maybe collect 20 waterballs to get this Skin/skinbox. I would love to see how survival would Change back to the old days of Infestation, that would be great!

• Love 1

7 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

This and everything BUT food at restaurants and grocery stores. Hell, you can't find gasoline and repair kits at repair shops as much as you can find oil, rags, and other non-essential items. You can find more food at roadblocks than you can in towns. This is just sad. I'm tired of walking into a grocery and finding light sticks, backpacks (especially the teddy bear packs that have no business being in Survival) and crafting items that have no value at this time. I would support pulling the crafting items out of the game until you are ready to release that option in FULL. You've introduced crafting, and at present, it is failing. It's difficult enough farming without the crafting items. (Why are masks even in the crafting rotation? They are only what I call 'window dressing') Hell, oil is 10 times more available than the amount of gasoline and repair kits COMBINED!!! How about you balance the occurance of ALL items across the board. I've also noticed that Alice packs, that were already very rare and large packs have just about disappeared from the map. These, and other issues I try to bring to your attention, are eventually going to kill what could be a great part of NewZ. I have to mention the fact that people are still rapid firing group invites, especially if you say you do not want to join a group. (that only intensifies the other player to increase the invites, literally making gameplay all but impossible. You can't hear zombies for all the 'chirp chirp chirp'. If you are not going to get rid of groups, or limit the invites to only one per player per person being invited, set a cool-down timer so you can only invite someone say every 5 minutes. The same amount of time you have set for re-spawning. If these problems continue, I will stop playing survival all together. I really do not want to do that, because I enjoy some of the challenge, but a lot of this is over the top for a seasoned player. Imagine how a brand new player to the genre feels when trying to learn how to play the game. As you, the developers have stated, you set up Survival as a training ground for new players.

Am I disgruntled? YES!!! Are some of what I said in the wrong topic? PROBABLY!!! However, it needs to be brought to your attention. I have to get this off my chest otherwise I will quit the game all together. Now it's your job as developers to ADDRESS THESE ISSUES in a timely manor. (we've been told that crafting will get an update soon and more items will be added) As much as I welcome that, I fear that the essentials for survival will become even more scarce. Please, do not just skip over this post like to have done to other posts I have submitted.

Honestly i think craft mode is useless, well some maybe not but most of them are.

why dont put the same loot table as OLD ISS original and some new items created by you DEVS, because this looks like more an emulator than an official game.

Same loot table, same or similar Dark environment as OLD ISS and awesome.

Before we could find everything, everywhere of course not in some hours and minutes, but everything was findable. If we find a m16 or something like that before we runned away to safe zone with the fear of being dead by others players. Just give us the same Feeling. Christmas is almost here and who remember the Christmas Tree with presents? :D so amazing.

Please devs put the same items as OLD ISS and everything will be ok. 

I think you shouldnt make a big changes in loot and in map Colorado, i think this 2 things are the main features to give us the real feeling of ISS.

And then you can add some work maded by you wont hurt anyone.

About items > dont create many items exactly the same like MTV, light gear..we dont need repetitive items, its enough 1 item.

example > no need mtv forest , mtv blue, mtv green etc...just stay MTV forest or something like that. the same for the rest

This way Survival mode is really boring and not enjoyable.

Edited by JMachad3x
  • Love 1

We are planning on reworking / variating the loot in survival more very soon!

Thanks for the heads up!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Love 1

On 09/10/2017 at 7:33 PM, Svena69 said:

We are planning on reworking / variating the loot in survival more very soon!

Thanks for the heads up!

Best Regards,

Sven

I really hope. But honestly i think original loot table from ISS would be very good.

We hope you can make nice and decent changes in Survival mode like in OLD ISS. as you can see you just have 1 server in Survival with nice pop. People want the old feeling not a emulator feeling.

Some photos from OLD ISS. We really miss you :(

95D363C00B5968CC5B6429BDABEF406E612FA0AD

4655398AFC629855A1C26EF31E74DCB8EB08F3A4

0EED6CA34A2BB956429A15E285379F790FF3ACF2

Edited by JMachad3x

On 05/10/2017 at 7:29 AM, Keymbo said:

I want the old Iss back, maybe a survival cliffside sever? or survival caliwood (Sry if caliwood is already in the map pool for survival, didn't played the past days) I want the old sniper spawns back and maybe advertise survival mode whit some Special Events like Iss World did, maybe collect 20 waterballs to get this Skin/skinbox. I would love to see how survival would Change back to the old days of Infestation, that would be great!

This is what we old players want. But devs cant see that. Old feeling.

This Survival mode and open world looks like more an emulator than an official game...

If they dont make any changes Survival will be dead. Right now you just have like 1-2 servers with nice pop. others servers are useless. Please devs just hear us

Edited by JMachad3x

Ok... I can't remain silent on this issue. Why in HELL would anyone want to go BACK to an older variation of the game. There is a reason the 'OLD ISS' game is gone... it's OLD!

Yes, the loot can be better but why go backwards. It just makes no sense.

Devs... Keep doing the great job you are doing. There have been many improvements made.

I with the entire development team to... Have a Nice Day!!!

6 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

Ok... I can't remain silent on this issue. Why in HELL would anyone want to go BACK to an older variation of the game. There is a reason the 'OLD ISS' game is gone... it's OLD!

Devs... Keep doing the great job you are doing. There have been many improvements made.

well, maybe you are not understanding what i meaning mate, i just saying would like to see the original items from original ISS and some new made by devs. and put more variety of loot and random loot.

18 hours ago, JMachad3x said:

If they dont make any changes Survival will be dead. Right now you just have like 1-2 servers with nice pop

There need only ONE change: PvE-Server.

Let the sh!tstorm beginn ...

Ecky

Edited by Ecky
  • Haha 1

On 13.10.2017 at 7:50 PM, JMachad3x said:

well, maybe you are not understanding what i meaning mate, i just saying would like to see the original items from original ISS and some new made by devs. and put more variety of loot and random loot.

The items from original ISS are allmost all findable on survival mode + the new guns from newz so what you  asking for is allready in the game. the variety of loot is fine i think. you can find rare ars at military places, moisins and crossbows in farm areas and sometimes if you are lucky you even find a scar or imitar at a random police station. i am very satisfied with the loot right now and the most good thing to mention about the loot tables is that snipers are super rare. the pvp is really enjoyable and i see the playerbase of survival mode more likely to increasy than other. 

keep up the good work devs :)

• Love 1

I'm gonna re-read this whole thread tomorrow and work on the loot for Survival.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! <3

Best Regards,

Sven

Guys!

Before I start answering everyone's questions / points individually I would like to say: Thanks! Everyone for this amazing feedback. Keep doing this as this is best and easiest way for us to improve the survival game-mode! Also, besides all the points there's some general improvements I have done: (This will go live in a few hours automatically)

1. I have done MAJOR tweaks to all the military loot making everything 10x more variated. This should also fix the issue where you would go to road blocks and only have one same armor spawn 5 times.
  2. Crashed helicopter loot has been reworked. Better guns and ammo can be found here now. For example the "big" ammo is most likely to be found here like mags with 100 bullets.
  3. Medical items have been added to almost every loot table to improve medical item spawns.

Guys, once again:

KEEP POSTING EXACT FEEDBACK!

With this I mean: I'm looking for direct feedback for example: "Oil is spawning 10x more than everything else in garages." or: "I cant find stanag ammo at ALL, why?".
^ With information like this I can do SO MUCH!

Anyways, let me jump into answering you guy's questions and points!

On 10/5/2017 at 6:42 AM, CampersRUs said:

Hey!

Thanks for posting this amazing feedback! Here's my answer:

1. Can you tell me what you find in grocery stores / restaurants individually. I can look into those certain spawns.
  2. Repair kits and gasoline has been added / increased in the garage spawns. Also decreased stuff like oil.
  3. Roadblocks (military) have already been improved as you can read at the top of my post.

Can you please keep posting your feedback so we can work on this and improve it!

Best Regards,

Sven

On 10/5/2017 at 8:29 AM, Keymbo said:

We're working closely with our community manager and marketing associate to do more events in the future. Stay tuned for that.

Best Regards,

Sven

On 10/5/2017 at 1:09 PM, JMachad3x said:

Honestly i think craft mode is useless, well some maybe not but most of them are.

why dont put the same loot table as OLD ISS original and some new items created by you DEVS, because this looks like more an emulator than an official game.

Same loot table, same or similar Dark environment as OLD ISS and awesome.

Before we could find everything, everywhere of course not in some hours and minutes, but everything was findable. If we find a m16 or something like that before we runned away to safe zone with the fear of being dead by others players. Just give us the same Feeling. Christmas is almost here and who remember the Christmas Tree with presents? :D so amazing.

Please devs put the same items as OLD ISS and everything will be ok. 

I think you shouldnt make a big changes in loot and in map Colorado, i think this 2 things are the main features to give us the real feeling of ISS.

And then you can add some work maded by you wont hurt anyone.

About items > dont create many items exactly the same like MTV, light gear..we dont need repetitive items, its enough 1 item.

example > no need mtv forest , mtv blue, mtv green etc...just stay MTV forest or something like that. the same for the rest

This way Survival mode is really boring and not enjoyable.

Okay let me make 1 thing clear: we can't put the "old" loot table back just like that. Survival is completely different in technical ways. I could explain but it don't matter. We'll have to work with what we have. People keep posting feedback and we keep making changes and improvements!

Also. As you can read at the top of this thread I have already done major changes. I would like to take further feedback from there, okay?

Best Regards,

Sven

On 10/13/2017 at 7:40 PM, JMachad3x said:

This is what we old players want. But devs cant see that. Old feeling.

This Survival mode and open world looks like more an emulator than an official game...

If they dont make any changes Survival will be dead. Right now you just have like 1-2 servers with nice pop. others servers are useless. Please devs just hear us

We do! Keep posting the feedback!

Best Regards,

Sven

On 10/13/2017 at 7:42 PM, CampersRUs said:

Like I mentioned earlier - keep posting the feedback!

Best Regards,

Sven

On 10/13/2017 at 7:50 PM, JMachad3x said:

I did now! I would like to take feedback from this moment since I did a lot of changes. Keep posting what you guys experience after this thread 2-3 hours changes should be live.

Best Regards,

Sven

On 10/14/2017 at 1:58 PM, Ecky said:

There need only ONE change: PvE-Server.

Let the sh!tstorm beginn ...

Ecky

Nope. xD Sorry.

Best Regards,

Sven

On 10/15/2017 at 6:39 PM, l_miss_sunshine said:

The items from original ISS are allmost all findable on survival mode + the new guns from newz so what you  asking for is allready in the game. the variety of loot is fine i think. you can find rare ars at military places, moisins and crossbows in farm areas and sometimes if you are lucky you even find a scar or imitar at a random police station. i am very satisfied with the loot right now and the most good thing to mention about the loot tables is that snipers are super rare. the pvp is really enjoyable and i see the playerbase of survival mode more likely to increasy than other. 

keep up the good work devs :)

Thanks for this feedback.

Anyways, once again guys:

KEEP POSTING EXACT FEEDBACK!

With this I mean: I'm looking for direct feedback for example: "Oil is spawning 10x more than everything else in garages." or: "I cant find stanag ammo at ALL, why?".
^ With information like this I can do SO MUCH!

Best Regards,

Sven

6 hours ago, Svena69 said:

Hey!

Thanks for posting this amazing feedback! Here's my answer:

1. Can you tell me what you find in grocery stores / restaurants individually. I can look into those certain spawns.

Sven, Thanks for the great reply to this thread. I do not, as yet, have a comprehensive list of items found in grocery stores and restaurants individually. I will, however, compile a list of items so you can see exactly what I'm talking about.  As I stated in my original post...

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:42 PM, CampersRUs said:

I'm tired of walking into a grocery and finding light sticks, backpacks (especially the teddy bear packs that have no business being in Survival) and crafting items that have no value at this time

This is pretty much universal for all the grocery stores and restaurants and is just a small example. As I play, I will make a listing for each individual location I encounter.

MORE TO COME....

Going on a hunt for items so everybody can... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

5 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Sven, Thanks for the great reply to this thread. I do not, as yet, have a comprehensive list of items found in grocery stores and restaurants individually. I will, however, compile a list of items so you can see exactly what I'm talking about.  As I stated in my original post...

This is pretty much universal for all the grocery stores and restaurants and is just a small example. As I play, I will make a listing for each individual location I encounter.

MORE TO COME....

Going on a hunt for items so everybody can... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Great sounds good! Thanks for help and again: All feedback is more than welcome! <3

Best Regards,

Sven

BTW Guys!

*Spoiler Alert*

I am working on a entire new map for survival (currently 4x the size of Colorado)

I am not gonna promise anything but I am just extremely hyped to share this with you guys ^^

Stay tuned for more info! :D

Best Regards,

Sven

1 hour ago, Svena69 said:

BTW Guys!

*Spoiler Alert*

I am working on a entire new map for survival (currently 4x the size of Colorado)

I am not gonna promise anything but I am just extremely hyped to share this with you guys ^^

Stay tuned for more info! :D

Best Regards,

Sven

thats awesome! Can't wait to play it :)

18 hours ago, l_miss_sunshine said:

thats awesome! Can't wait to play it :)

Yep! And BTW, thanks so much for the feedback! <3 Keep it up!

Best Regards,

Sven

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:56 PM, Svena69 said:

Yep! And BTW, thanks so much for the feedback! <3 Keep it up!

Best Regards,

Sven

As promised, here is a listing of loot from 4 different towns. I included the area outside each building to give you a clearer picture of what is spawning in and around each building.

Loot Chart

Fallsdale

Grocery Store: Chemlight Green, Ointment, Ointment, Plastic, Hammer, Kruger Rifle 30, Aluminum Foil

Restaurant: Light Gear, Empty Bottle, Kruger Rifle Mag, Can Of Soup, Juice, Bat, Juice, Boonie Cover, Can Of Soda, Pain Killers, CO-1 Vaccine, Wrench, Bandages, Jericho 9mm, Kruger Rifle 30

Mountain Crest

Grocery: Scissors, Coconut Water, Bag of MRE (very rare), Granola Bar, Glue, Ointment, Rag, Thread, Chemlight White, Teddy Bear Backpack, Chemlight Orange, Compact Scope, Ointment, Instant Oatmeal, Chemlight Yellow

Rocky Ford

Grocery: Mini Cabra's, Can of Pasta, Bag of Chips

Restaurant: Energy Drink, Empty Can, Coconut Water, Cloth, Clown Mask

Whitestone

Grocery: NVG Goggles Civilian, Medium Backpack, Water 1L, Glue, Chemlight Blue, Hammer, Granola Bar, Chemlight Blue, Chemlight White.

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you but, it's difficult cataloging items when you have to watch out for zombies and bandits. lol. This does not mean I think it should be increased in any form. This is Survival afterall. Just a more balanced offering of the essentials.

Going to rest from my travels so... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Edited by CampersRUs

I know the post is old, but the intention is really to talk about the loot as it has done very good by this topic.

I was farming on the map last two days and I saw that the loot is really scarce, but more scarce than necessary, which makes the game monotonous, which takes the fun away. 

we need more chances of dropping snipers. Of course we want it to remain rare, so the fear of dying continues and that is fun. But we also want to find at least a sniper for example in an airport tower, at norad tower. In addition to making the game more fun by the adrenaline of finding a sniper, It increases the number of players looking for these specific locations, which leaves military bases more competitive. More fun and nothing outrageous, after all it would be normal to find at least one sniper from time to time at a military base.

Edited by bct199
  • Cool 1