arkady

Sweet Spots?

Where are the sweet spots to loot in survival? Are there any decent looting place with minimal amount of zombies and players, and no Super Z? Im really interested to know since Im not risking my life getting sniped at the airport or getting killed by a superz

Hey Arkady! 

My best advice is finding a small group, or if you're dead set on solo, you need to learn to sneak, You're sneak bind might be on caps lock, it makes nearly zero noise. 

At this point, if you don't want to sneak, "good" loot is hard to come by without risks, get low grade items, whored them. Then start risking it. My best advice is cottonwood, There's a hidden MB There, in the indent on the map by the red zone, Good thing? If you have a gun you can force the Super zombie out. How? There's a set limit on how far zombies can go. (Or else, you'd be seeing zombies on the roads and stuff a lot more) If it doesn't agro, get closer, shoot it. Repeat, if it gets agroed, run back  and start going around, keep a movement from where you came from.