Ecky

Account questions; legend, legendary

Hi there,

What excatly is /does a legend account? Just lifetime premium and a star in the game, or is there more?

Is there a way to upgrade from lifetime premium to legendary but not have to buy the legendary at the full price?
What happens to this?

The same question: if someone have a lifetime premium-account, can he update this acc to a monthly deluxe-acc without paying the full price (only the difference)?

@ Staff, dev, mods and all poi: please, please, PLEASE with chocolate ontop ... seriously ... post more information. Its kinda annoying to ask everytime for everything and open a thread because there is no information about the game (not even in the wiki or faq).
If the info are all in the old forum it would be nice to have an only-read-access for that.

THANK YOU !

Have a nice day
Eckbert

Edited by Ecky

On 30/09/2017 at 5:09 AM, Ecky said:

What excatly is /does a legend account? Just lifetime premium and a star in the game, or is there more?

That is exactly what it is. 

On 30/09/2017 at 5:09 AM, Ecky said:

No, there isn't, technically. However, sometimes I do open an exception to players who've been supporting our game, judging by their donations, playtime, time registered, servers, etc... and I MIGHT open an exception for them and give them the tag. 

No, there isn't, technically.

To bad. That would be really, REALLY nice. :(

However, sometimes I do open an exception to players who've been supporting our game, judging by their donations, playtime, time registered, servers, etc... and I MIGHT open an exception for them and give them the tag.

I see. Thanks for the info. ^^

Have a nice day (and good loot)

Ecky