Sign in to follow this  
Zoaxo

We need Traps!

Tired of getting wreckted by ghosters or getting out gunned by teams? well after farming for awhile you can protect your ass with traps like land mines or spike traps! What do you think? Post what you want to see below!

• Love 3

I really liked the Idea. It can be the beginning of a base builder. The cities in the game are very nice, but if we could create walls and use traps, we would have pvp in diferent spots, and with diferente gameplays. 

For example, in survival, the most important city to PVP in Campos City, and the PVP is based on conquer and defend the bridges and helicopter's crash. This is very exciting, but when you do this for 4 hours every day, it start to lose the fun. If we create other kind of itens, like the traps, we could change somethings in the the pvp gameplay. I think this would improve the fun.

that's a nice idea 

i have request why fn-fal and  fn-scar h is not belong in sniper 

but the vss compact is belong in the sniper 

why?

and i have 1 request 

why this game incomplete vehicle they have a car 

i want to have motor cycle in this game 

13 hours ago, kert said:

that's a nice idea 

i have request why fn-fal and  fn-scar h is not belong in sniper 

but the vss compact is belong in the sniper 

why?

VSS Compact is a sniper. FN-Scar and FN-FAL are DMRs. 

• Thanks 1

Tired of getting wreckted by ghosters or getting out gunned by teams? well after farming for awhile you can protect your ass with traps like land mines or spike traps! What do you think? Post what you want to see below!

I had an idea for an booby trap. If someone kill and wanna loot you: BANG. Death to Mr. PvP. You are still dead, but your stuff is "safe". ^^

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:11 PM, Zoaxo said:

Just to add my 2¢ to this thread, Why do we have gas masks when there are no gas bombs in the game? Gas bombs could be integrated into traps, or lobbed at the others, zombies included, like a grenade or BadaBoom.

Oh and how about you all... Have a Nice Day!!!

On 30/09/2017 at 5:36 PM, CampersRUs said:

Just to add my 2¢ to this thread, Why do we have gas masks when there are no gas bombs in the game? Gas bombs could be integrated into traps, or lobbed at the others, zombies included, like a grenade or BadaBoom.

Oh and how about you all... Have a Nice Day!!!

The gas masks will serve a purpose in Survival. :)

• Thanks 1