Sign in to follow this  
mvp13

Shared EXP?

Hey guys,

Would it be possible to add shared EXP in the game? Even if it's just for the Super Zombie.

Here's the problem: you're in a group of 3 people fighting the Super Zombie. All 3 are using ammo. But he only drops one loot item and only gives EXP to one player. I'm not asking for more loot, but what if the EXP was shared in some way? Whether everyone gets the 250/500 experience, or it is split between the amount of players who give damage to the Super Zombie. So if two people shoot him, each player gets 125/250, and so on.

Just a suggestion, I felt really bad yesterday fighting a Super Zombie in a group and hogging all the EXP!

Thanks,

MVP

1 hour ago, Shaleh said:

"boosting" just like people did with Ranks

I don't think I was around for that, but still as it stands right now you could easily boost with the current system. Say it takes 100 rounds of whatever gun  to kill the Super Zombie Player A shoots 98 rounds and player B shoots a few rounds from a Kruger to finish the job. If anything this is worse boosting since player B gets 100% of the EXP.

I suppose you could take the idea further by implementing some sort of damage percentage parameter, where each player has to do at least 25% damage or something to be considered for the EXP. There's gotta be some way to do it to prevent boosters while also rewarding honest players.