kaluting

Not Gaining any Money

Hello i would like to know why i can`t get any money from killing some zombies i already killed 24 zombies but i didn`t get any money from any of them i`m playing SURVIVAL MODE please kindly help me and i`ve been playing for almost 4hours and yet i`m still not gaining any money from killing some zombies

4 hours ago, kaluting said:

Hello i would like to know why i can`t get any money from killing some zombies i already killed 24 zombies but i didn`t get any money from any of them i`m playing SURVIVAL MODE please kindly help me and i`ve been playing for almost 4hours and yet i`m still not gaining any money from killing some zombies

You only gain money in normal OPEN World game mode. Survival mode is a mode for itself. You cant buy items from market either and use in survival.

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Arowsky said:

You dont get money in survival, because there is no marketplace so it would be useless.

This is correct.

Money is disabled and since GD is the open world currency and we did not want to mix that up.

We are working on a new currency just for survival. Once that's there you'll be able to "get it" and after that we will probably open up a separate survival marketplace.

// Closed. For further discussion or suggestions please make a new thread regarding the topic in the "suggestions" section for Survival.