Sign in to follow this  
killaz420

Auction houses

I would like to see a better trading mech. something like the runescape auction house that you would got to in-game or on another server. i have trouble selling anything because the trade servers are always loaded with people and no one ever gets back to me. this would be a great addition to an already great game  

5 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

This is something already suggested. We will let you know guys if that's possible anyways. But I like that idea of course ! ;) 

there should be a place on the marketplace where players can sell guns/gear for gd/gc, because i cba to farm for gear/trade lel

On 8/27/2017 at 6:33 PM, blueyy said:

there should be a place on the marketplace where players can sell guns/gear for gd/gc, because i cba to farm for gear/trade lel

There is a place like that. It's called discord.

LIPlB54.png

Here is an invite to come join The Best Trading Discord Of Any Game Any Where And it just so Happens to be The Official Infestation: NewZ Discord.

Invitation Link To Infestation : NewZ Discord

On 8/29/2017 at 3:07 PM, Wolf_digital said:

There is a place like that. It's called discord.

LIPlB54.png

Here is an invite to come join The Best Trading Discord Of Any Game Any Where And it just so Happens to be The Official Infestation: NewZ Discord.

Invitation Link To Infestation : NewZ Discord

i guess u dont understand that with discord u still gotta go trade lounge, there are games where you can buy gear using gd on the marketplace and not actually having to go trade lounge. for example 100 tars 90k gd and u can just buy it from the marketplace and will appear in gi