Sign in to follow this  
kert

he got my buggy

hello all i want to banned this palyer for abused me he got my buggy and any player he abused i want banned him this is her ign:im just a bie 

You can't demand someone get banned when they have not broken any rules. If you don't want your buggy stolen while you are busy doing whatever....PICK IT UP!  Common sense.  Circuleer is right..you got outplayed. LMFAO! 

• Love 1

LOL, yeah it happened to me also, but I figure those are the breaks. Now I know better. Don't even sit your vehicle down if anyone is around. This guy must have jumped in the back as I was taking off. Once I got to where I was going; there he was and he entered my vehicle and drove away. We live, we learn. Better to learn it early rather than later.

Always remember this! The former community from Infestation mmo is the same as this one, its few word for it : cancer, aids , ebola , but never trust anyone! Think its proally the worst community i have ever seen! :)

Edited by K 0 0 L

On 29.7.2017 at 5:06 PM, kert said:

hello all i want to banned this palyer for abused me he got my buggy and any player he abused i want banned him this is her ign:im just a bie 

If you need a car, hit me up and I will give you a car! :)

21 hours ago, K 0 0 L said:

Always remember this! The former community from Infestation mmo is the same as this one, its few word for it : cancer, aids , ebola , but never trust anyone! Think its proally the worst community i have ever seen! :)

You probably never played CSGO lol. 

42 minutes ago, K 0 0 L said:

Nope, is it worse?  I can kinda imagine that, becuse 90% of iss players do play csgo ! :) 

Yes it's basically 10 times worse. But trust me, by playing a lot of different games, our community is way more nice than others :)

15 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Yes it's basically 10 times worse. But trust me, by playing a lot of different games, our community is way more nice than others :)

I have playd more >COD and BF games, had not any issues like this community!

And just as i wrote here. logged into game driven around a bit in my Striker and stolen by a guy named "malee". Devs.. you care abou tthat? At least we invest real money to get them......

For now i am done with this game, til big changes happen here.

8 hours ago, Isshogei said:

And just as i wrote here. logged into game driven around a bit in my Striker and stolen by a guy named "malee". Devs.. you care abou tthat? At least we invest real money to get them......

For now i am done with this game, til big changes happen here.

You simply were outplayed as stated before. I understand that you payed real money for the Striker, and you lost it. Perhaps this should be a lesson for you to take better care of the things you purchase. NEVER, EVER leave them unattended for ANY reason. You should have been more concerned about your Striker than whatever it was you were doing/going to do (killing zombies etc.) you should have picked it up first and foremost. You also realize that if you had died or the game crashed for any reason, you would have also lost the Striker as well. Would you have complained then about losing it? Placing a vehicle to use is a risk we all take, weather it is a purchased, found, traded, or stolen for. You have to be willing to take the risk knowing full well the possible outcomes. I ask myself EVERY time I place one of my buggies, spawners, or strikers....IS THIS WORTH losing my vehicle over? You play the game, you know the rules, you know the risks.

• Love 1

To take care better, how funny. For me, i trust no longer ANY player i n this game, which at least is sad, but the only way to prevend myself for stealers. When i die or crash i always was lucky to go back to the location and picked it up. If it is soooooooo impossible to bind a vehicle to owner by a simple script. well then "no comment". sure, i play the game, i know the risks, but Devs know the problem as well, so what.

Edited by Isshogei

why would they even bind the vehicle to the owner? it's not like the vehicle knows who uses it,and if it's not its owner he just drop kicks the guy out from itself with its legs. it's a car,and it can be stolen by anyone, you know just like in real life.

• Love 1