Glad

[CLOSE] DDO5 is recruiting

@Glad i have all requirements except for the age. i just turned 17 few weeks ago. But Im eligible to all of requirements. I already join a lot of clan and no bad history on them. Hope you let me join to your clan.

~Thank You.

IGN: V Y C H

• Love 1

Roster updated.

And all applications checked and answered check your forum mailbox, if you haven't received any answers it's because your forum name was wrongly typed to me and consider your application as declined.

Recruitment status still ON, do not hesitate to apply if you are meeting all the requirements.

Also I'd add that i'm 99% of the time not accepting asians applications because of the english levels, so if your english is too bad DO NOT APPLY.

I have played since the original warz, I got 200 hours playtime on the newz, although I am 14 I am mature for my age, I stay silent when I need to I also have pubg. I know it says you have to be 18 but I hope that you could at-least give me a shot :)