arcturuz

List of items?

Is there anywhere that lists all the weapons/clothing/etc ? It'd be nice to have a complete list of gear so it's easy to see what the best/worst items are.
For example, what the best body armour is in regards to damage reduction % ...

Im currently looking into ideas how we can kind of "show" what items are in survival and what not, but for now, as the game mode is not finished anyways it doesn't really matter. People kind of figure out what items are available. I guess it's kind of a "mystery" haha. keeps it fun in one way. Suggestions are welcome! 

Sven

• Thanks 1

On 03/12/2017 at 6:11 PM, Svena69 said:

Im currently looking into ideas how we can kind of "show" what items are in survival and what not, but for now, as the game mode is not finished anyways it doesn't really matter. People kind of figure out what items are available. I guess it's kind of a "mystery" haha. keeps it fun in one way. Suggestions are welcome! 

Sven

I have a question regarding body armor.

Does -15% protection means -15%  on ANY part of the body armor? Because there is a difference between the MTV and the Medium body armor which are both -15% but the body armor seems to cover less part of the body

On 12/5/2017 at 7:58 PM, Lost on you said:

I have a question regarding body armor.

Does -15% protection means -15%  on ANY part of the body armor? Because there is a difference between the MTV and the Medium body armor which are both -15% but the body armor seems to cover less part of the body

It's the same, yes.

On 28.7.2017 at 4:21 PM, kazmightONFIRE said:

Why are there no Legacy Items, they should be there, i still wanna know what items spawn and which arent spawning. (open world and survival)
I am a collector and i wanna know what to hunt for.
Some people still tell me they find Metal Scrap and Co2-Vaccines on Open Wordl, but i cant really believe them, since these items are super rare in OW.

Can you please add a list of these items.

I am also wondering if the veresk iron sight is still available, it was listed on the previous wiki page but i never saw anyone who owned it.

Would be really nice to know.