Sven

Summer Update!

Dear Players,

You guys haven't heard from us in a while so we thought it would be a good time to give you guys an update. Summer vacations are currently going on and some members of our team have been out of the office for certain periods of time due to that. I'm not going to explain/argue why - yes, we are also normal people and everyone needs and should take a break from time to time. Anyways, let's take a look at our current and future plans.

Right now we are still receiving a lot of feedback from players regarding the new Survival game mode and for the game in general. We are currently processing most feedback and along with some new content we are aiming to release a patch very soon.

After this patch we hope to jump into further development of the matchmaking system for the Competitive game mode as well as finishing the crafting system for survival, reworking the old (Arena) Battle Royale Map, more new maps (pvp) and of course futher development of the game containing more general fixes and smaller changes. Our plan is to have a beta for the Competitive game mode ready as soon as possible and from there we start developing it further into its final form. This means that most likely you will be able to play the Competitive Beta sooner than expected. We will use our community for feedback and testing and based on that we hope to finish the development of this new game mode. More information about this will follow later.

The crafting system (for Survival) is also something a lot of players have been wondering about. We are aiming to release a "smaller" version of the system for Survival very soon and a full version of the crafting system in around 2-3 patches. This will most likely follow in developer blogs and updates about this so stay tuned for that as well!

We hope this news update clears some things up for you all. We are very excited to develop awesome new content and keep making this game better and better! Thanks once again for all your guys' support. We hope everyone is having a nice summer!

Best Regards,

// Infestation: The New Z

P. S. We are wondering what players are participating in Gamescom 2017 in Germany. Let us know if you are going here so that we can meet up!

• Love 2

For players wondering about the "Client Must Be Updated" error when trying to join a Hong Kong private server: Please restart your game and join the same server again - this will fix the issue.

you make so many modes so many differents servers but all servers will be empty at the end cause you cut all the time the community in differents servers just see the survival mode servers Kappa

There are just 1 eu server with more 30 ppl ....

With competitive you destroy the survivale 

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, Flashbaack said:

you make so many modes so many differents servers but all servers will be empty at the end cause you cut all the time the community in differents servers just see the survival mode servers Kappa

The same I say, should improve the ways they already have, 
instead of adding new, with this only divide the community and as a consequence will go players 
because there are not enough players

1 hour ago, Flashbaack said:

2 hours ago, Flashbaack said:

Competitive mode is here for our PvP player base (the ones playing on PvP servers.)

Where do we destroy the Survival by doing that? It's just 2 complete different communities that are playing those game modes.

PVP players don't play the Survival mode basically. 

1 minute ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Competitive mode is here for our PvP player base (the ones playing on PvP servers.)

Where do we destroy the Survival by doing that? It's just 2 complete different communities that are playing those game modes.

PVP players don't play the Survival mode basically. 

This is what you think....before they didnt play? yeah i see...lol

it was just my opinion by the way i don't play this game anymore before a "good" patch 

But remember me one thing ? there  are already some mods for PVP PLAYERS :

* OPEN WORLD (Don't tell it's for suvival players please Kappa )

* PVP SERVERS ( AND SO MANY NUMBERS OF MAP)

* BATTLE ROYALE 

AND NOW COMPETITIVE 

For survival players : 

SURVIVAL MODE that's all 

Maybe and it's just a suggestion Kappa : Work harder and stay focused on SURVIVAL SERVERS and less on others mods 

You work on a new mode (COMPETITIVE) but yout survival mode are maybe 20% finished so ?!

but anyway, like all the time you are the truth and your community is in the wrong way ... 

• Love 2

32 minutes ago, 7SP3C said:

Dude why are you mad about competitive so much? People are waiting for competitive mode more than a year. 

1st i'm not mad at all because i don't play it anymore 

2nd i give just an opinion and some suggestions

3rd it's not about competitive mod but it's another mode again ...  and divised the community more again 

1 hour ago, Flashbaack said:

1st i'm not mad at all because i don't play it anymore 

2nd i give just an opinion and some suggestions

3rd it's not about competitive mod but it's another mode again ...  and divised the community more again 

Mate this kind of games include game modes like clan wars , 5v5 modes. And this game doesnt have any. So people would really enjoy a game mode. If you ever watched the old clan wars. You will understand why people would enjoy it. 

18 hours ago, 7SP3C said:

Mate this kind of games include game modes like clan wars , 5v5 modes. And this game doesnt have any. So people would really enjoy a game mode. If you ever watched the old clan wars. You will understand why people would enjoy it. 

I'm not agree with you sir , this kind of game is normally a survival game but newz want this game more focused on PVP well it's not a problem but don't tell me this game is something like a BF with match making  and clan war please ...

I'm play since warz 1st name so i'm not a new player ... 

But anyway it's your opionion and all opinions are interested to see :) 

On 7/26/2017 at 8:25 PM, 7SP3C said:

Still waiting for the competitive mode. Hope you guys will release it as quick as steam release :) 

We can't wait to release it either man!

• Love 1