Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rev1L

Caliwood on survival

Recommended Posts

lol you really think any members of the staff team answers to your suggestion ? ^^ 

LOL they don't care about our suggestions 

 

Since 3 weeks some guys tell us :

- to delete some servers on SURVIVAL MODE cause there are empty and nothing happens and fighting against bambis is boring too 

- add something to the mode cause there are litterally boring

- Make some pub to the game mode not with streamers ONLY 

 

ACTUALLY THERE ARE 2/3 CITYS FOR PVP AND 2 SERVER WITH MORE 15/20 PEOPLE PLEASE .............

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Flashbaack said:

lol you really think any members of the staff team answers to your suggestion ? ^^ 

LOL they don't care about our suggestions 

 

Since 3 weeks some guys tell us :

- to delete some servers on SURVIVAL MODE cause there are empty and nothing happens and fighting against bambis is boring too 

- add something to the mode cause there are litterally boring

- Make some pub to the game mode not with streamers ONLY 

 

ACTUALLY THERE ARE 2/3 CITYS FOR PVP AND 2 SERVER WITH MORE 15/20 PEOPLE PLEASE .............

 

Who are you to judge on it? Are you doing part of the Staff team to say that we don't care about your suggestions guys?

Seriously, before to share lies to people, try to get informed on what's going on.

We are ALWAYS listening the community. Otherwise, why would the Survival mode be here? That mode was basically a suggestion from the community.

Now you need to understand that we work and will keep working on that mode. But we can't make everything is ONE patch as we have other modes to take care in same time. All suggestions that are good and useful for thr future of that mode are already noted in the to do list.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

All suggestions that are good and useful for thr future of that mode are already noted in the to do list.

 

Share the to do list please , need laugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

Who are you to judge on it? Are you doing part of the Staff team to say that we don't care about your suggestions guys?

I'm one of your customer who support the game but need some fun and something new, and sorry 3 weeks without any info any patch, nothing what you think ?? 

What ???

what things are changed on survival mode since this start ?????? 

i don't see so many change so it's not a problem for me i stop playing actually and wait the future "EPIC PATCH NOTE " Kappa 

 and i ask maybe 3 or 4 times already if you can DELETE SOME SERVERS ON SURVIVAL MODE, i'm already waiting an answers !

so i imagine you can't read all the post in 1 day, but this posts it's since 1/2 weeks ago . 

 

 

Edited by Flashbaack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Flashbaack said:

I'm one of your customer who support the game but need some fun and something new, and sorry 3 weeks without any info any patch, nothing what you think ?? 

What ???

what things are changed on survival mode since this start ?????? 

i don't see so many change so it's not a problem for me i stop playing actually and wait the future "EPIC PATCH NOTE " Kappa 

 and i ask maybe 3 or 4 times already if you can DELETE SOME SERVERS ON SURVIVAL MODE, i'm already waiting an answers !

so i imagine you can't read all the post in 1 day, but this posts it's since 1/2 weeks ago . 

 

 

Just read what you typed before my post. And tell me what is wrong there. Yes there is a lack of informations these days, I agree on that but is there a reason to blame and be very disrespectful on the dev team? We are all humans after all. We need to all go in the same way if you want NewZ to become the game that you always wanted it to be.

So it starts by being respectful and say to us for example "Devs, we think there is a lack of informations about what's coming soon in the game, you should think about it." instead of say "

lol you really think any members of the staff team answers to your suggestion ? ^^ 

LOL they don't care about our suggestions 

 

You know what I mean there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

So it starts by being respectful and say to us for example "Devs, we think there is a lack of informations about what's coming soon in the game, you should think about it

 

 

22 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

That's confidential. You will see it in the next patch notes :) 

Uhhmm

Edited by 103dubled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok I UNDERSTAND BUT WHEN WE ASK YOU for knowing what about the next patch you say "That's confidential. You will see it in the next patch notes :)

New M9 SKINS are so confidential LOL ?

So it's useless to ask some questions 

 

I just try to understand 

Edited by Flashbaack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...