For me, survival had a lot of potential at the beginning, but unfortunately I have to say that Survivor Stories did a lot more right than this survivalmode here.
- a year ago i asked when gamedollar would finally come into survival, the answer was: never.
- Open world servers were accidentally inserted in Survival and there are still people with AWPs and m200 running around because no rollback was made.
- There are no riot Shields, which are part of the game.
- The crafting system is largely useless, nobody collects 30 individual cartridges in order to craft a stanag.
- It takes far too long to complete the skill tree, I was the first one who had hardnened in this mode & can still remember how many thousands of zombies I had to kill for it.
- the loottable was unbalanced from the beginnig
- zombies that can sprint are part of survival, You almost never die in pve.
So all in all I have to say that unfortunately much more went wrong in survival than right and I (one who played a lot of survival) am in favor of this mode being taken offline & snipers in open world should be made as rare as in Survival and we will get together there.
Even if it is a shame, because a lot of time and energy has been invested in the mode, you should really consider whether it is still worth working on this mode. The game has 4 different game modes + private server + pvp server + beginner server. The community is just too small for so many different modes & the power you pack in different modes, you could all invest in one.
Make Infestation great again