All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello, v1 map Survival has more loot and less powerful and less grouped zombies - good for noobs to start out or just anyone to build up their vault quicker. However v2 maps have more aggressive zombies and more powerful like the screamer and runners, and yet there is much less loot. I like the Colorado v2 map best but the loot seems not enough for the amount of zombies and work. What would be better is to keep v2 as is but add just a little bit more loot all around. Somewhere in between what you see between the two versions would be great. OTHER: Also the "tension" background music in v2 is too much (the one you still hear even if you turn down MUSIC all the way down.) That should be much less frequent, at least half as much as you hear now if not less then that. (In v1 you hardly hear it at all.) OTHER: Also for vehicles in general need some camera Y-axis up and down control - going down hills in vehicles is very bad angle and camera gets stuck there. Can be very difficult to see sometimes. (edit: oh and need e-brake or something to stop from rolling) OTHER: Oh and maybe at least 1 or 2 more public servers for each map? (I remember when you guys had 10 servers!) Thank you, 2mins2midn
  3. Today
  4. I guess that all depends on how common such " explosives " are and how much is needed to damage or destroy a structure. The whole idea sounds cool, im just waiting to see how it goes in implementation
  5. Hey Guys, i am looking for a car spawn map for colorado V1. I already searched the whole forum (maybe i am just a dumbass tho), but i can only find v2 spawn maps... Maybe someone can help me out! Thanks!
  6. Sven, do the Cliffside Sever on Survival stay forever? I really love them!
  7. You do know that AR Scopes work on this sniper right? I can't remember exactly why but I am sure it has a good reason.
  8. The point in the end is that they are indestructible we just didn't get to that part yet in development. My idea was to add some kind of item(s) like explosives and these are the one and only items that CAN do damage to building objects.
  9. I am going to look into this! Hey, so you mean that there is clans owning points that don't exist anymore? Thanks for the feedback on the building system! We are definitively going to use this in further development! Thanks! Great to hear that you like the new Thompson variant It's just for testing and yes you can look at it like that but you can also look at it from the other perspective: premium players and above now also get a little extra benefit. I personally don't see anything wrong with having the beta testing like this for now. These kind of things can happen in a free to play game. When the full system gets released it's going to be accessible by anyone. That's the most important.
  10. Boa mano ! Boa sorte com o clan
  11. Salve galera! Somos um clan brasileiro recrutando uma galera que procura se divertir. Eu e meus amigos voltamos a jogar depois de um hiato de mais ou menos 2 anos. Jogávamos NewZ em seu começo e também jogamos por muitos anos o Infestation/WarZ. Temos uma baita experiencia e queremos nos divertir com uma galera nova, já que não conhecemos ninguém. Requisitos: - Ter ao menos 1000 de reputação (seja ela negativa ou positiva). Iremos fazer limpezas do clan quando aumentarmos a reputação minima. - Ter loot próprio (iremos pedir print do seu inventario, para sabermos qual a situação do loot) - Ter premium (de suma importância). Caso não tenha premium, que tenha GD para continuar no PVP sempre. Adicionaremos apenas UM char ao clan. - Saber jogar no mapa em que o clan estiver. Temos algumas escolhas principais de cidades como: Clear e Campos. - Saber se comunicar, isto aqui realmente faz a diferença no nosso clan. - Ser uma pessoa bacana, que ajuda e não sai pegando loot do amigo por ai. Lembre: Respeito gera respeito. Tenha em mente que queremos ser um clan relativamente grande, mas iremos priorizar a QUALIDADE, ou seja, não queremos um clan cheio de gente que não sabe jogar. Se você aceita todos os requisitos e ainda sim quer ser um Dream venha ao nosso Discord (click no link <) e aguarde na sala de espera. Caso não tenha ninguém no servidor de Discord, responda nesse tópico que entraremos em contato com você via DM. **Atencao: Temos planos futuros para servidor privado do clan
  12. Yesterday
  13. I agree, we actually have those severs on survival on that event, those cliffside severs, like in the good old days in Infestation!
  14. I really enjoy cliffside on survival! Pleas let atleast one cliffside on EU severs, it's just awesome!!!
  15. looks very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Saturday Hey, Saturday Hey... ATTENTION EVERYONE Stream Starting Soon https://www.twitch.tv/ofctb Patch 2.35 HYPE!! Drops Enabled @infestationnewz @Retweet_Twitch @TwitchTVOnline @fredaikis @TwitchReTweets @TwitchRetweetsU @xidaxpcs @ThatTechShopRT @ThatTechShop
  17. Last week
  18. I agree. Bases should be indestructible. The only damage they should incur is through deterioration. Since bases would not be built where zombies have access, there is no need to even discuss that aspect. Base building should be intended for a safe place to store loot. If they are made to be destroyable, why not make safe zones the same way? Or for that matter, why not add the ability to destroy all buildings in cities?
  19. Nice suggestions, i would like to see building more stronger, actually it's destroyable with 1 grenade. Maybe 5 grenades would be fine to build and take advantage of it
  20. I disagree with your statement I think it's fine the way it is and just right amount. Otherwise the game feel barren and if you plan on playing on pvp servers you can use them for cover and such. Also most games have there paying players test beta content before free to play for many reasons one being PR, two entices players to spend money for beta content you gotta realize this game cost a lot to run, three paying players are more willing to invest in feedback of the game and provide more accurate info. Lastly many paying users are feeling there not getting there money's worth so there addressing that.
  21. No it requires more work then that and I don't expect to poof it's added kinda thing. I'm a developer so I know what your getting at.
  22. My overall assessment of this patch. I like the new Thompson. It's a nifty new weapon. I like the idea of base building. I was one of the very first voices asking about getting this aspect added to New Z. However, you have restricted the testing phase to only those that pay for the privilege in that you are only allowing those to be a part of the test that have a premium or above account. Sad. What this does is allow a brand new player to come in, pay the price for a premium account, and immediately be able to give needed input to this brand new aspect of the game. This eliminates a bunch of players that have been loyal to the game for well over a year. Many with 2 years or more of loyalty. Speaking of those loyal players. What have you done to reward those players for sticking around and trying to keep this game viable? Next are the map updates. I have noticed that you decided to combine the two bus stops at the Zeta Force Academy. This was a good idea. Thanks. Next I have a question. Why the hell do you people insist on continuing to add more trees to the terrain? It's difficult enough trying to traverse the map without having more and more obstacles in our way. If you continue adding more and more trees. Especially since you insist on having the branches of those trees covering a very large area of the ground. This is most troubling in areas where new trees suddenly appeared in a large group rendering visibility to nothing. I still disagree with the fact that some of the trees were placed so as to intrude on solid objects that were already in place. This is most prevalent at Camp Splinter where the branches of a poorly placed tree protrude through the wall and guard tower in the NW corner of the camp. If you keep adding trees with every patch, there will soon be nowhere to place the buildable bases except within an area that already has buildings. I am not normally a proponent of wipes of any type, however, the excessive amount of trees and boulders NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. If this involves a wipe, then so be it. Have a Nice Day!!!
  1. Load more activity