Sign in to follow this  
quickfingers

i have some suggestions

INVENTORY

- range button in G.I and a stash button in game while looting in private, official and idk about premium i guess it has

ALL PVP AND WARM UP SERVERS

- safe respawn while joining the game coz sometimes we spawn in the middle of a war zone

- in warm up server, a server for only beginners i have more topic that i posted here http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/tags/warmup server/

- a pvp server based of what reputation a player has ex: pvp server 1 rocky ford AR 0 to - 1k or +1k rep. players server 2 pvp rocky ford AR -5k to -10k rep. players etc, as usual it has some servers for all reps. The reason for this is to give new and unexperience players to pvp with the same unexperience players to have fair fight because for what i saw in pvp servers and also i have experience it when i join pvp server like rockyford, often my enemies are very skilled players with very high rep. like berserk, reckless, angel, hero, malevolent etc. 5 to 15 secs ingame i die with even fired a single bullet and also players group. A group of experience players. And then there noob me a thug rep. player. 

INGAME TIME

-  i suggest a time in the G.I menu so that we can now what time we are entering when looting in some servers

that's my suggestions sirs. please consider. :)

7 minutes ago, quickfingers said:

- a pvp server based of what reputation a player has ex: pvp server 1 rocky ford AR 0 to - 1k or +1k rep. players server 2 pvp rocky ford AR -5k to -10k rep. players etc, as usual it has some servers for all reps. The reason for this is to give new and unexperience players to pvp with the same unexperience players to have fair fight because for what i saw in pvp servers and also i have experience it when i join pvp server like rockyford, often my enemies are very skilled players with very high rep. like berserk, reckless, angel, hero, malevolent etc. 5 to 15 secs ingame i die with even fired a single bullet and also players group. A group of experience players. And then there noob me a thug rep. player. 

I don't think the actual player database would fit with that, it will split even more players.

8 minutes ago, quickfingers said:

-  i suggest a time in the G.I menu so that we can now what time we are entering when looting in some servers

Devs said it wasn't possible because time isn't the same on all servers.