Sign in to follow this  
emeraldbeast

Is this okay to do as a player?

In this video, I've highlighted a topic that I feel like should be discussed, but I would like to see other people's opinions on the matter so I know what the general consensus is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f31Gz3Vyf2Q

I did not think that this was against the game rules, and I've been doing this since the game was originally released without any problems.

I have no interest in glitching/foul play because I think that it ruins the game.

So I would like to ask you, do you consider this as glitching/foul play?

• Love 1

I think it is perfectly acceptable as long as you are not doing it to glitch through the floor or wall. From what I see in this video, you have done nothing against the rules. In fact, in open world, I remember this building being modified to access without any barricades at all! This is an odd ban, although I can see why they might think you boosted. Not many people, know you can do this i suppose. I used to do this on old school war z with snipers :). Still nuts that the mosin nagant does damage at that range though! Good luck.

Going on top of a building reachable with shields is imo legit but devs see it as an unfair advantage towards players which doesn't know how to climb it or who don't have enough shields to do it. Especially in the case when they kill you and don't know how to get your loot, then you can take advantage on this by joining back and killing them while they turn around the building to find a jump up. 

Major issues have been constated on Cali with clans climbing on top of sky crappers.

Not worth a ban at all 

You just use the building like it was intended

if it was not meant to be accessible why are there stairs and isnt the top blocked with an invisible wall 

and to Glad i get your point about what the devs think but it makes no sense at all if they really think that way so i loot something i can use but i am not allowed bause not all the players in the game have 

tbh, no! There is no reson for a ban at all, The Dev's should have controll, over their design and fix issues instead of banning players for this! I got banned for giving away my skins for helping a streamer and a frind out! They thought i was doing black marked trading, where is proff of that? , In this game you are guilty before proven innocent!  And to the the DEV's no wounder players leave this game with power abusing mod's doing as theiy like in this game!

In my opinion, no. That's such an easy boost to do. If DEV's don't want you to be on certain locations they should use invisible walls to block off or just remove the stairs.

@emeraldbeast

I am very sorry, that you got banned for that. It is not bannable aslong you come up like how you guys did it.

I will talk to our moderator team and hope, it wont happend again.

If something like this is actually happening again, feel free to send me a email to [email protected]

I also gave you a small present to say sorry.

Regards,

• Love 3