Sign in to follow this  
Nebek

A few suggestions to forum

Hey there, Im loving the new forum and I think that you shoul've add some features

1. Shoutbox would be nice, don't you think so?
2. As is the "official" fredaikis forum I think that there should be more sections (music/graphics/fredaikis stuff/etcetc)
3. If possible - Change captcha text bar background because you're unable to see the letters (dark letters on dark background)

i agree the captcha part was hard...but tis supposed to be. I miss the signature part of other forums to personalize your posts.

59 minutes ago, Nebek said:

Hey there, Im loving the new forum and I think that you shoul've add some features

1. Shoutbox would be nice, don't you think so?
2. As is the "official" fredaikis forum I think that there should be more sections (music/graphics/fredaikis stuff/etcetc)
3. If possible - Change captcha text bar background because you're unable to see the letters (dark letters on dark background)

Signatures will stay disabled for now.

I'll see what we can do with the shoutbox - shouldn't be much of a problem to add it back.

We will create the 'other' sections later. They will come soon.

I've fixed the captcha issue.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Havi said:

I'm not a big fan of Signatures. It makes the forum a real mess.

ya its true if they are to big....better clean and to the point.

Officer Ice 9

21 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Forums are looking pretty nice now,Why clutter it with a shout box normal members are not able to use and signatures a lot of us are really not interested in seeing. :D 

Fred will add the shout box back later.

As of now, thread closed.