Steve Ecke

How to create a support ticket

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone,

I decided to create a tutorial about "How to create a support ticket and talk to us if you have problems".

Q: When should I create a ticket?
A: If you have problems or if you want to report something to us. Keep in mind, to report a cheater, use the in-game report system.

These are the following languages we support for Tickets:

• German
  • English
  • Dutch
  • Russian
  • Portuguese
  • French

Example: You got falsely banned and you want to get unbanned.

1. You go to http://playnewz.com/support and click on SUPPORT (FAQ/Tickets).
Screenshot_19.png

2. Then there will be a login window, where you have to log in before you can go to the next step.
Screenshot_18.png

3. After you logged in, you are on the FAQ page which can also help you if you have small problems.

Screenshot_21.png

4. Then you have 3 tabs at the top: "FAQ", "My Support Tickets" and "New Ticket". You go to "New Ticket".Screenshot_20.png

5. Then you have some options there. First one is the category. Choose the right one. Support can help you faster.

The second one is the title. For example "My account is banned" or "I can't start the game".
The third one is for the details and information about your problem. Keep in mind, the more information, the better we can help you.Screenshot_23.pngScreenshot_24.png

6. After you filled everything in, you can click on "Send Ticket".Screenshot_26.png

7. Now the ticket will pop up on our side and you can see the status on the tab "My Support Tickets".Screenshot_27.png

8. As soon as a Staff Member replies, you will see it there and you will also get a notification email.Screenshot_28.png

Follow these steps and we can help you really fast to let you play and enjoy the game as we want you to enjoy it!

Regards,

Silenterror

//NewZ Staff Team

• Love 2