1 minute ago, MichaelRezende said:

So,I was thinking if the time of WarZ come back to what it was,with hard loot,the sounds that made the game so scare.So,I think that gonna be cool if back to that time.

Wait for the release of 'Survival' - it's supposedly going to be like that! :)

• Love 1

We are working on a game mode called Legacy (working title) that will focus much more on the survival aspect of the game (similar to Alpha War Z). Stay tuned on the dev blogs for more information on it. 

• Love 2

13 minutes ago, MichaelRezende said:

Teria que ter um filtro ta ligado?Um filtro pra deixar os graficos mais estilo do alpha mesmo,seria legal se tivesse isso.

We will try our best to bring that feeling to it. 

Nós faremos o possível pra trazer isso pra esse modo. 

• Love 1

18 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

We are working on a game mode called Legacy (working title) that will focus much more on the survival aspect of the game (similar to Alpha War Z). Stay tuned on the dev blogs for more information on it. 

Not sure if this is already in the plan,But i think it would be a good idea NOT to have skins show in Legacy mode. :)

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Not sure if this is already in the plan,But i think it would be a good idea NOT to have skins show in Legacy mode. :)

Skins won't affect it. We do plan on allowing players to skin their items as well. The big difference is that the items you will find are going to be completely different from what you find in the current Open World mode. 

• Love 1