Sven

Weekend Event!

ZjOcoLe.jpg

Dear Community,

Guess what! It's weekend again and that means time for another weekend event. We keep working on feedback and ideas from you all so please keep sharing that, it greatly helps us to improve these events! Now, for this weekend event we have a double XP event for the Survival game-mode, Smallville will be back in the PVP servers section, Battle Royale Madness (v2 this time) will be back and next to all of that we are doing a 20% discount on the 4000 GC package through Xsolla only. 

For this weekend event we'll have it live the following period of time:

START: October 11, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

END: October 14, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

Now, let's jump into further details about this weekend's weekend event:

o3R7xn0.jpg

1. Smallville PVP Map.
    Smallville will be back! Starting this weekend event we will have 3 PVP maps again in the Open World game-mode. Smallville will be back starting this weekend but will permanently stay (for now). Enjoy!
    To spice this all up we have enabled the double reputation perk for this weekend only. This means you will gain double the reputation for your character playing on this map.

2. Battle Royale Madness V2.
    After all the positive feedback from last "Battle Royale Madness" event we thought why not do it again! In Battle Royale Madness the loot is completely shaked up. Snipers, strong weapons, riot shields and all other good items that normally don't spawn in the Battle Royale game mode are now spawning! Last "Battle Royale Madness" event the snipers were a bit too common so this time we'll adjust that and have them more rare.

3. Double XP Survival Event.
    In the Survival game-mode character XP gained will be doubled. Remember this is ONLY in the Survival game-mode. We hope to attract more players from the other game mode(s) or to come back to farm up their skill tree now that it will be a bit easier to do so for this weekend only.

4. Xsolla Sale: 20% discount on the 4000 GC package.
    This weekend only there will be a 20% discount on the 4000 GC package only through Xsolla on our website at: https://playnewz.com/buygc.php

• ROUTINE: Battle Royale Map Rotation
    As always, the main and only Battle Royale map will be changed. This time we are changing over from Tropico to Arizona.
    Note: We change the map rotation in the Battle Royale game-mode every week due to the low(er) amount of players playing Battle Royale. If you have any suggestions, ideas or feedback please let us know at http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5388-maps-battle-royale/
    4LOyETU.jpg

• SALE: Alien Skins + Alien Skinbox Sale
    This time we are doing a big sale on the Alien skins and we are doing a 25% discount on the Alien Skinbox.
    Note: This sale is a weekly one so has already started before the weekend event and will not have the same start-end times as the weekend event.
    ePNa8xs.jpg

Please let us know what you think of this weekend event so that we can use that feedback in the future for new weekend events! If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to share that as well as we might be able to use your idea for upcoming weekend events!

If you experience any type of issue(s) with the game please contact us through social media or create a support ticket athttps://playnewz.com/support.php/

For any feedback about the game or this patch please let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback

If you'd like to share suggestions and ideas you have for the game please let us know at: https://suggest.playnewz.com/

To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Infestation.NewZ/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/infestationnewz
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/thenewz

Have a nice weekend!

// Sven

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 1

Please note that even though the weekend event is announced, it hasn't started yet.

Here is exact times:

START: October 11, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

END: October 14, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

44 minutes ago, Henkaku said:

add more M.style in BR mode.it only mode use in game.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what I can do.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sven said:

Battle Royale Madness V2.
After all the positive feedback from last "Battle Royale Madness" event we thought why not do it again! In Battle Royale Madness the loot is completely shaked up. Snipers, strong weapons, riot shields and all other good items that normally don't spawn in the Battle Royale game mode are now spawning! Last "Battle Royale Madness" event the snipers were a bit too common so this time we'll adjust that and have them more rare.

Where this feedback is? Where in forum this guys post ?

Just now, JKS said:

Where this feedback is? Where in forum this guys post ?

It's not just the forums where we gather feedback.

1 hour ago, Sven said:

It's not just the forums where we gather feedback.

It seems to me that forum feedback is "less important".
So I asked where this feedback is passed, because I would like to see who is the special person who apparently decides several things we discussed in the forum on exhaustion and are disregarded.

Edit: I discovered. If you are thailand your opinion has a value, if not don't makes difference.

Capturar.PNG

Edited by JKS
  • Thanks 2

Seems that the events are slipping back to be only beneficial to the PVP, BR players. Once again, nothing for the PVE side. I thought it was discussed and decided that we would see an equal amount of benefits. I guess I also misunderstood that any 'sales' including GC sales were not to be one of the 4 main parts of events. Looks like we were wrong. I guess it was just an empty promise to quiet us down for a bit.

Sad. Lack of benefit for PVE, Poor to no response to posts made. Always 'too busy'. tsk tsk tsk.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Sven said:

Double XP Survival Event.
In the Survival game-mode character XP gained will be doubled. Remember this is ONLY in the Survival game-mode. We hope to attract more players from the other game mode(s) or to come back to farm up their skill tree now that it will be a bit easier to do so for this weekend only.

Easier to farm up the skill tree? Are you joking? If you have a standard account, as most do, you only gain 5xp per zombie kill. Double that is 10xp. Hardly enough to warrant taking a chance since there are still NO FREE PVE SURVIVAL SERVERS.

• Thanks 1

On 10/11/2019 at 1:30 PM, CampersRUs said:

Seems that the events are slipping back to be only beneficial to the PVP, BR players. Once again, nothing for the PVE side. I thought it was discussed and decided that we would see an equal amount of benefits. I guess I also misunderstood that any 'sales' including GC sales were not to be one of the 4 main parts of events. Looks like we were wrong. I guess it was just an empty promise to quiet us down for a bit.

Sad. Lack of benefit for PVE, Poor to no response to posts made. Always 'too busy'. tsk tsk tsk.

my thought is that the survival servers need more player so they only give double xp on survival to try and force players to play where they want you to play

On 10/11/2019 at 3:56 PM, JKS said:

It seems to me that forum feedback is "less important".
So I asked where this feedback is passed, because I would like to see who is the special person who apparently decides several things we discussed in the forum on exhaustion and are disregarded.

Edit: I discovered. If you are thailand your opinion has a value, if not don't makes difference.

Capturar.PNG

Well, mr "correct", once again the feedback is gathered from over several channels including stuff like Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Moderators, Staff, Twitch, YouTube & the forums yes indeed. Now, as you will understand: I am not going to keep track of every single unique feedback point, just so I can "proof" that later on to people like you.

Either way, the feedback on the Battle Royale Madness thing was never ALL positive although facts that it did was: bring the BR pop up and there was a lot of positive feedback on it: "Something else for once" as an example. Another thing that is a fact regarding that event was that snipers were just too common; from my end they were never supposed to be like that in the first event.

Either way, thank you for mentioning this, I guess next time i'll phrase it differently. :P

BTW; stop the drama with "feedback from forums is less important" as I never ever said anything like this anywhere and you all know that that is not true. I don't know what your reasons are to start a comment like this but, just stop it. It's pointless and unnecessary.

On 10/11/2019 at 7:30 PM, CampersRUs said:

Well, all I can say on that right now is other than that I agree there isn't really a PVE aspect indeed in this weekend event. You are right. And yeah I am not blind to see that.

I do like to mention that it is my intention to ALWAYS put at least something related to PVE, something related to BR, something related to Survival AND something related to Open World / PVP, where the PVE thingy in my opinion should always be for both Open World and Survival. Unfortunately this weekend event it didn't turn out so well and the PVE aspect was kind of forgotten. All I can say here is the truth with an explanation and a plan.

I will aim to have 100% something PVE related in the next upcoming weekend event. Any special recommendations / wishes? I'll see what I can do.

Also, I like the point about the sale, perhaps we should funnel this separate from the 4 main features of the weekend event like the BR map rotation and the sale. Very good point here.

On 10/11/2019 at 7:34 PM, CampersRUs said:

Easier to farm up the skill tree? Are you joking? If you have a standard account, as most do, you only gain 5xp per zombie kill. Double that is 10xp. Hardly enough to warrant taking a chance since there are still NO FREE PVE SURVIVAL SERVERS.

What are you trying to say here? Of course it's easier to farm up the skill tree when there is double the amount of XP gained? I am not saying players can farm the skill tree instantly because of this but it's definitively easier / going to give players a boost. :P

Thanks at least for pointing it out I guess.

6 hours ago, 2pink1stink said:

my thought is that the survival servers need more player so they only give double xp on survival to try and force players to play where they want you to play

Well, I'd like to say I do appreciate the request from @CampersRUs to implement official PVE servers for both Survival and Open World and I do like to argue that but we should keep that separated from this weekend event / feedback on this weekend event. Here I would say; make a thread with the point and let's discuss possibilities.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Even though there is some critical points I do appreciate you guys pointing them out.

Have a nice week-end!

5 hours ago, Sven said:

What are you trying to say here? Of course it's easier to farm up the skill tree when there is double the amount of XP gained? I am not saying players can farm the skill tree instantly because of this but it's definitively easier / going to give players a boost. :P

What I'm trying to say here is, since there are no PVE servers like in open world, new players, and those that do not like PVP would risk what little loot they have in Survival to try for the double xp. I'm not saying that double xp is bad, it's the whole idea that some players 'camp' the spawns so they can garner easy experience. This would not be a problem on a PVE server. Everyone could just wander and actually gain experience without constantly trying to look over their shoulder for snipers and campers.

I know, it's kinda funny that my name on here is CampersRUs. It's just a name I've had for gaming for a very very long time. You could say I'm attached to it. I did a lot of camping in other battle games like Call Of Duty where we tried to simulate actual battle conditions. More than half the private servers frowned upon all the hopping that goes on here. We took sides and battled it out. Sniping and camping were not only expected, but encouraged. Sorry, I went off on a tangent there for a minute.

6 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

What I'm trying to say here is, since there are no PVE servers like in open world, new players, and those that do not like PVP would risk what little loot they have in Survival to try for the double xp. I'm not saying that double xp is bad, it's the whole idea that some players 'camp' the spawns so they can garner easy experience. This would not be a problem on a PVE server. Everyone could just wander and actually gain experience without constantly trying to look over their shoulder for snipers and campers.

I know, it's kinda funny that my name on here is CampersRUs. It's just a name I've had for gaming for a very very long time. You could say I'm attached to it. I did a lot of camping in other battle games like Call Of Duty where we tried to simulate actual battle conditions. More than half the private servers frowned upon all the hopping that goes on here. We took sides and battled it out. Sniping and camping were not only expected, but encouraged. Sorry, I went off on a tangent there for a minute.

Good point. Perhaps next time together with a double XP event add PVE servers as well? I don't see why not. Thanks for the feedback.

Don't worry. I appreciate all feedback and try to process everything as positively as possible to improve events like this.

Have a nice day!

The weekend event is now officially over.

As promised: the Smallville PVP map stays.

All the rest of the events have been disabled / turned off.