CampersRUs

Server missing

Ok. I was just going online to play on the server I always go to. [US] Colorado V2 PVE Server US. What happened to it? It's nowhere to be found. I went back to my recently played list and tried entering it from there. I got the message. 'Server Doesn't Exist' I had over 30 GI Access lockers on that server. It's always been there and now it's gone. There is a similar server in the EU group, but that one does not have my lockers on it. Plus, my ping would be higher greatly inhibiting my ability to play because I live in North America.

Sad situation. Without that server, combined with the loss of all my lockers, the likelihood of my continuing to play is extremely low.

@Fred, @3lias, @ElChupacabra, @Steve, @Sven. I'm addressing this to you all so it gets to the right person. The PVE side of the community has fought long and hard to keep this side of the game alive. Losing these two server, which contained 100 slots each, is a severe blow to the PVE way of gaming in NewZ. Especially to those of us that try living on a limited income and cannot afford to continue renting servers. Add to that the lost money spent on GI Access Lockers. This will also have a negative impact on the game economy as many of the PVE players sell and/or trade their loot in the trade lounge. As I stated in my post above, I had over 30 GI Access Lockers placed across the map. This is a major loss to me. just in the fact that, if another similar server comes into being, I will have to waste time either traveling back and forth to a safe zone to unload my pack, or quitting, unloading, and then rejoining. (This takes a lot more time due to the fact that the game loads so painstakingly slow).

The PVP side will see this post and most of them will laugh. Afterall, they have nothing to worry about, they have plenty of FREE options to play in the Open World Official servers. Each one holds 5 servers each having 100 slots. That is fine for them, it's their right to be able to play. However, we of the PVE community should be offered the same options. If you could add back at least one 100 space server to the NA and EU groups on the Private server lists, (important because the Official servers do not have high jump active), it would be greatly appreciated.

In case you didn't already guess, the loss of these servers is a devastating blow to the game and could very possibly cost you a lot of loyal players.

Thank you @The Wraith, at the time I made my earlier post, I had checked and saw that it was still there, but it's also gone.

5 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Just as an update... These missing servers have returned with all my lockers intact. Thank you to whoever fixed this issue.

Okay that's great to hear. Sorry that I hadn't replied / seen this earlier.

I totally understand your point. We can't just remove servers that contain lockers from players without any warning / period of time etc. I strongly encourage that if a specific server would have to be disabled / removed that we, as staff, always take every possible precaution to inform players / make sure that they are fully aware that the server where they might have lockers on, is going to be removed and that when that actually happens the content of these lockers get transferred to players' global inventories for the least.

6 hours ago, Sven said:

inform players / make sure that they are fully aware that the server where they might have lockers on, is going to be removed and that when that actually happens the content of these lockers get transferred to players' global inventories for the least.

I appreciate the answer. However, the lockers I'm referring to are not the personal storage lockers. They are the White GI Access lockers that I had purchased over time. I only use the black storage lockers as markers to let me know where certain things are. I never place anything inside the black lockers.

As much as I appreciate the earlier answer, this is the post that most concerns me. Please @Sven, give it a look

Edited by CampersRUs

On 10/10/2019 at 5:46 PM, CampersRUs said:

I appreciate the answer. However, the lockers I'm referring to are not the personal storage lockers. They are the White GI Access lockers that I had purchased over time. I only use the black storage lockers as markers to let me know where certain things are. I never place anything inside the black lockers.

As much as I appreciate the earlier answer, this is the post that most concerns me. Please @Sven, give it a look

A new Hong Kong server is on the way. 

On 10/10/2019 at 6:22 AM, CampersRUs said:

Just as an update... These missing servers have returned with all my lockers intact. Thank you to whoever fixed this issue.

These servers are running as my private ones. They went out of time, I forgot to check them, Sorry.

• Thanks 1