GENETICZZ

MakePVPGreatAgain

this is the best thing i ever read if this happen with this game this going to increast the players because right now everyone playing with sniper + there is no game base for the new players they spawn and getting kill and what happen with you when this happen 2-3 times you are done with the game and going to play something different second   the open world its totaly shit  because there is 20 players spawining in every 50 seconds  and  there is no chance to kill more than 1-2 in this 50 seconds they are waiting for u to turn your back so they can shoot you other way they will camp and let there dead friends to kill you from behind make the snp rly rare so the players can have 1 snp on 5 people so there is a chance for the new players and keep  the old players which are getting bored from this and they quit  [ SO LISTEN TO THIS GUY AND DO THE THINGS  BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER PLAYER WHO KNOW THAT MUCH FOR THIS GAME ] 

4 minutes ago, Cadee said:

Can't hurt too much to try, rather change shit than just leave the game as it is

My words.

1 minute ago, KeroPlay said:

this is the best thing i ever read if this happen with this game this going to increast the players because right now everyone playing with sniper + there is no game base for the new players they spawn and getting kill and what happen with you when this happen 2-3 times you are done with the game and going to play something different second   the open world its totaly shit  because there is 20 players spawining in every 50 seconds  and  there is no chance to kill more than 1-2 in this 50 seconds they are waiting for u to turn your back so they can shoot you other way they will camp and let there dead friends to kill you from behind make the snp rly rare so the players can have 1 snp on 5 people so there is a chance for the new players and keep  the old players which are getting bored from this and they quit  [ SO LISTEN TO THIS GUY AND DO THE THINGS  BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER PLAYER WHO KNOW THAT MUCH FOR THIS GAME ] 

You've spoken me out of my soul. We need a change.

• Love 1

Just now, Vegeta said:

@GENETICZZ this game will fall same as smmo even after changes ;v

Well, we gotta try. If it stays as it is right now, it will continue dying. New players don't stand a chance. Assault Rifle is not a usable thing in this game anymore. It has become another call of duty trickshotting simulator.

14 minutes ago, AfYnE said:

This is the REAL PVP IN NEWZ :

the right peaks was the best in the ar cuz everybody can kill everybody now the player with better aim winning cuz   the guy with the shit aim 90% of the community getting fuckt in the first peak there is no fight more than 2-3 seconds anymore 

Edited by KeroPlay

41 minutes ago, KeroPlay said:

the right peaks was the best in the ar cuz everybody can kill everybody now the player with better aim winning cuz   the guy with the shit aim 90% of the community getting fuckt in the first peak there is no fight more than 2-3 seconds anymore 

Yeahhh , i miss so much the old newz , pvp in openworld with AR <3

• Thanks 1

Talking about this since some years now, nothing really changed, only some polls are created but it's endless

If there is a snipers wipe or whatever then i suggest to mixt survival and open world (without the call of duty pvp maps)

1 hour ago, Overback said:

If there is a snipers wipe or whatever then i suggest to mixt survival and open world (without the call of duty pvp maps)

That's what I am saying. ^^

1 hour ago, AfYnE said:

Yeahhh , i miss so much the old newz , pvp in openworld with AR <3

Me too brother, me too.

I think getting rid of survival and making open world more demanding like it was 2 years ago snipers kinda rare, some of ars being rare but for that we would need a gi wipe so many people with get angry with them 

On 10/7/2019 at 12:10 PM, GENETICZZ said:
  • Remove/Replace Hospital with Spring Valley/Cliffside, hospital is a fest of campers and spawn-trapping.
  • Remove AR/Sniper Servers and leave the mixed up ones where you can play both so AR doesn't die neither does sniper because people can play what they want.
  • Make AR Gameplay more attractive, change the spread and rework the whole mechanics of it (maybe make it like BR)
  • Delete servers which are not played on, I see alot of servers which have 0/20 all the time, get rid of them.
  • New players are unable to experience PvP. Colorado, unplayable, only 20 people teams running around with snipers, will make them quit. pvp servers, unplayable, everyone playing hospital camping with 5 man teams in a house waiting for people.
  • Make Snipers RARE, and I mean VERY RARE. I've already talked with some people, they had an idea of removing sniper spawns COMPLETELY and wait until everyone has wasted his last sniper. We gotta get rid of this Sniper madness, this is infestation after all and not freakin' call of duty.
  • Advertise the game. Get big YouTubers to play or start some other kind of campaign. Facebook is not gonna be enough.
  • Merge Survival with Open World and find a mix between those 2 game modes so we get more people in ONE game mode which is important in its current state. I know alot of people might disagree, but I rather have it like that than this game dying out.

Points that other people suggested.

• Awiiz: People keep pushing prices, new players cant afford shit.
  • Tetsu: Add kits for warmup servers, so new players can experience and practice PVP without needing any gear in their GI

Might add some points later if people give me some, but for now am out.

Cheers

agree^^

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AfYnE said:

WAIT for real you say remove PVP servers ? 😮

Why not? I wouldn't mind. We get good old infestation feeling back. Clearview PvP with ARs and maybe one sniper every few days, since it's rare. :)

5 minutes ago, GENETICZZ said:

Why not? I wouldn't mind. We get good old infestation feeling back. Clearview PvP with ARs and maybe one sniper every few days, since it's rare. :)

Cuz Flowz just play on pvp servers Kappa

1 minute ago, AfYnE said:

Cuz Flowz just play on pvp servers Kappa

I do also. Colorado is unplayable for people without snipers, I gotta use my friend's account to play Colorado because I don't have any snipers. Now imagine how a beginner wants to play the game. ;)

Just now, GENETICZZ said:

I do also. Colorado is unplayable for people without snipers, I gotta use my friend's account to play Colorado because I don't have any snipers. Now imagine how a beginner wants to play the game. ;)

But you can start farm , buy snipers LEGOND :D

Just now, AfYnE said:

But you can start farm , buy snipers LEGOND :D

that's not how such a game works. new players joke about it because it's such a sniper call of duty festival. New player's wont have premium / private servers for farming. it's just not possible to play for them without investing money. If snipers would be rare they'd actually had a chance to start their GI up because everybody has got the same chances. :)