@Sven Nice patch. I especially like the Prestige aspect. I only played for a limited time today, but I'm already a few points away from level 5. At first I was going to suggest that those of us that have been in the game a while get added experience to boost our levels. But, after playing a while, I decided that having everybody starting at the beginning is best. With this added aspect I now have a renewed enthusiasm for playing. Thanks for that.

Keep up the great work!!!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven Nice patch. I especially like the Prestige aspect. I only played for a limited time today, but I'm already a few points away from level 5. At first I was going to suggest that those of us that have been in the game a while get added experience to boost our levels. But, after playing a while, I decided that having everybody starting at the beginning is best. With this added aspect I now have a renewed enthusiasm for playing. Thanks for that.

Keep up the great work!!!

Glad you like the patch! Thanks for the feedback!

12 hours ago, Sven said:

Since you copied this question in another thread, where I already answered, I will do the same.

Answer you can find here: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/8371-patch-238-hotfix/

Also, just to keep this between the lines: could you not copy / paste the same question or text under different forum threads? Thanks in advance ;)

It's that i was wrong place sorry. Thank you for answering

1 hour ago, flamia said:

It's that i was wrong place sorry. Thank you for answering

No worries ;) Glad I could help.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, JKS said:

Yea. 
The character image have a reason?

For now, no, but we'd like to do this as we might later on build actual account info page(s) where in that case instead of showing the character image it would show the avatar for that player there. Anyways, right now, not particular no.

• Thanks 1

i think the xp for the seasonpass needs still a increase, its better now but still to hard for guys which have a real life.

I farmed 5 hours today and got 6,5k xp, so when i play every day 5 hours i can not reach the goal to get 300.000 xp.

( I farmed on 2 private servers, only to get the xp)

Edited by Freddy D
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sven said:

For now, no, but we'd like to do this as we might later on build actual account info page(s) where in that case instead of showing the character image it would show the avatar for that player there. Anyways, right now, not particular no.

Trade by the internet browser coming?

I just signed up an account on the forums and plan to post some more in the future (Came from the FB page) I like the direction of where you're bringing the updates/game. I think it's new and will  bring people back to play for sure. The battle pass is a really cool addition as well because people will have fun getting the rewards, gives an incentive to pve/pvp and if you think of the big picture it'll help the overall economy as well with new skins being added, loot people will be selling, etc. The only thing I would do differently with the battle pass is maybe reduce the difficulty of obtaining tiers. I don't play as much as other players because of real life stuff, which isn't the point but the pass should be fun rather than a chore. Great update overall and I'm looking forward to the future ones to come.

i really like the new Levels and leveling system but i gota say that it take more then the average play time to get LVL30 

and as some like me doesnt have premium or a private server to farm on easily it makes getting to LVL30 just a dream come true

But all and all i very much enjoy the leveling system and hope for more improvements in that direction

Oh and i was hoping that they'll be a new edition to swimming as you could dive down and have to hold you breath with some new skills for the skill tree

As now a player swimming is just a moving target

Thank you in advance

Limerence

On 10/3/2019 at 6:42 PM, Freddy D said:

i think the xp for the seasonpass needs still a increase, its better now but still to hard for guys which have a real life.

I farmed 5 hours today and got 6,5k xp, so when i play every day 5 hours i can not reach the goal to get 300.000 xp.

( I farmed on 2 private servers, only to get the xp)

Hey Freddy, I replied to a similar question of your on the Weekend Event thread, just so you know ;)

On 10/4/2019 at 5:42 PM, Jpofin said:

I feel like the season pass is a bit overpriced. Half the price would be much better..

Well, value on it is estimated to be at 15.000 GC or even more. You already get 800 GC directly back by finishing the season pass.

We are making tweaks to the XP system, for example recently we changed that you get 5 XP per minute play time instead of 1 XP.

This will also affect the season pass / progress as it's using account XP as well.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:58 PM, Mist said:

I just signed up an account on the forums and plan to post some more in the future (Came from the FB page) I like the direction of where you're bringing the updates/game. I think it's new and will  bring people back to play for sure. The battle pass is a really cool addition as well because people will have fun getting the rewards, gives an incentive to pve/pvp and if you think of the big picture it'll help the overall economy as well with new skins being added, loot people will be selling, etc. The only thing I would do differently with the battle pass is maybe reduce the difficulty of obtaining tiers. I don't play as much as other players because of real life stuff, which isn't the point but the pass should be fun rather than a chore. Great update overall and I'm looking forward to the future ones to come.

Hey! Thank you so much for the feedback. It's much appreciated! :)

This is something that we are definitively working on and keep tweaking. (As you can see in my reply above).

"We are making tweaks to the XP system, for example recently we changed that you get 5 XP per minute play time instead of 1 XP."

On 10/4/2019 at 10:25 PM, RobMUK said:

What rewards do players earn if they do not buy season pass?What rewards do players earn if they do not buy season pass?

You can view all the rewards by clicking on the "Season Pass" button in the main menu. It will (if you don't have the season pass bought) ask you if you want to buy the season pass, although you can close this menu by clicking anywhere on the screen. You will then be able to preview all the levels for the season pass, and by clicking on a level you can see the linked rewards. Please note that you can scroll sideways all the way until level 30.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:19 AM, Limerence420 said:

i really like the new Levels and leveling system but i gota say that it take more then the average play time to get LVL30 

and as some like me doesnt have premium or a private server to farm on easily it makes getting to LVL30 just a dream come true

But all and all i very much enjoy the leveling system and hope for more improvements in that direction

Oh and i was hoping that they'll be a new edition to swimming as you could dive down and have to hold you breath with some new skills for the skill tree

As now a player swimming is just a moving target

Thank you in advance

Limerence

Hey, thank you for the feedback! Glad you like the way we are going with development. One thing (generally speaking) about the game that we try to focus on right now is simply "more stuff for players to do / farm for". We feel like the game lacks in some aspects here especially for players that have already a stacked global inventory and max. skill tree on all characters.

We currently do not have any near plans for swimming as it's never really been any close the core gameplay of the game, but I do appreciate your idea! Thanks!

Best Regards,

Sven 

The update is going really well. I think the level system is definitely a great addition to the game. I've seen a lot of concern from other players and I did the math. I have school to do plus other things and I don't always get the time to play but I try to play as much as I can. The season pass even with the 5 xp buff plus xp from killing zombies, it's still really hard to reach that goal of 300,000 xp. I feel it's only fair if the players need it, add an extension at the end of the timer and give us more time. I do understand the value even after buying the season pass but we can't get that value back if we can't complete the season pass or get close to it. Putting in 4-6 hours a day to not complete something I paid for doesn't seem right but hopefully some more changes will happen. It is the first season so problems will occur but I'm sure you guys can fix them. Other then the crashing, this update was overall great. I hope to see more updates that will improve the game and make it even more enjoyable!

11 hours ago, Ha_Dropout said:

The update is going really well. I think the level system is definitely a great addition to the game. I've seen a lot of concern from other players and I did the math. I have school to do plus other things and I don't always get the time to play but I try to play as much as I can. The season pass even with the 5 xp buff plus xp from killing zombies, it's still really hard to reach that goal of 300,000 xp. I feel it's only fair if the players need it, add an extension at the end of the timer and give us more time. I do understand the value even after buying the season pass but we can't get that value back if we can't complete the season pass or get close to it. Putting in 4-6 hours a day to not complete something I paid for doesn't seem right but hopefully some more changes will happen. It is the first season so problems will occur but I'm sure you guys can fix them. Other then the crashing, this update was overall great. I hope to see more updates that will improve the game and make it even more enjoyable!

Hey, thanks for this feedback! It's very helpful.

Luckily we would always have the option to extend it if it would come down to that.

Please keep in mind that it's not just play time that you get account XP for but also killing zombies and players.

Now, something that you might not know but there is some players that have already finished the Season Pass. This was already a couple of days ago meaning they finished the season pass in pretty much 4-5 days. Yes they probably played a lot, but it's possible in that amount of time.

This is something I wanted to see first before making / consider any further adjustments. The fact that some players have already finished it, is good, because we can take a look at their statistics and see how much they played in time and compare that to players like you to see if the current season pass XP amounts are reasonable or not.

• Thanks 1

@Sven, I have noticed a couple things this past week.

First of all, why no reply to my other posts?

Secondly, There seems to be a problem with the Claymores. They are back to being ineffective on zombies in PVE. They do, however, explode when shot.

Thanks and Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

1 hour ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven, I have noticed a couple things this past week.

First of all, why no reply to my other posts?

Secondly, There seems to be a problem with the Claymores. They are back to being ineffective on zombies in PVE. They do, however, explode when shot.

Thanks and Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

No idea, been busy. I'll check tomorrow for other remaining posts more in depth. Sorry.

Thanks for the report. I'll see what's going on there.

You too!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sven said:

No idea, been busy. I'll check tomorrow for other remaining posts more in depth. Sorry.

Thanks for the report. I'll see what's going on there.

You too!

I understand that you have a lot on your plate. I do appreciate you responding to this post. Keep up the great work!