3 minutes ago, Twitch Awiiz said:

kill 1 zombie = 1xp/super zombie = 2xp/ playing pvp server since relase of season pass and im at 53 xp 

gained some xp just from playing aswell not doing anything.

but i still think is way to high. only players that play every day atleast 7/8h might get to level 30

300k is prob not much at all, but the xp we gain might need tweaking it.

spent 5000 GC (25$) i know i didnt need to spend the money on it, its all up to yourself. i know you need to grind to get something but this might be paying 25$ for some items because you cant get anywhere close to 30

Edited by Twitch Awiiz

4 hours ago, Sven said:

So,

300.000 XP is indeed a lot, although, like we mentioned there is 2 things I want to address about this:

1. We have been running stats, logs for the past month already on accounts. this number is purely based on the amount of XP people have gained based on those statistics.

You do realize that last month we had 2 double xp/ gd weekends ( 2nd event lasted 5 days instead of 4)

The first time Double XP & GD happens is on: (WEEKEND #1)
Start: September 6, 12:00 (CEST) 2019.
End: September 9, 12:00 (CEST) 2019.

The second time Double XP & GD happens is on: (WEEKEND #2)
Start: September 12, 12:00 (CEST) 2019.
End: September 16, 12:00 (CEST) 2019.

So, unless you guys plan on having 2x double exp / gd events per month, the numbers are way too high. My 2 cents

Edited by flogic
  • Thanks 2

I don't see anything wrong with the prestige system.  300+ levels is fine.  All these little kids want is for you to just give it to them they don't want to have to work for it lol  I say make em work for it.  Start grinding children start grinding lol

• Love 2
  • Confused 1
  • Cool 1

48 minutes ago, Bravodog said:

I don't see anything wrong with the prestige system.  300+ levels is fine.  All these little kids want is for you to just give it to them they don't want to have to work for it lol  I say make em work for it.  Start grinding children start grinding lol

You talk about Account Level, all before talk about SeasonPass Level :) 

Edited by Freddy D

50 minutes ago, Bravodog said:

we are talking about season pass for 5000 GC not the normal prestige system.. lol

35 minutes ago, Twitch Awiiz said:

we are talking about season pass for 5000 GC not the normal prestige system.. lol

Well I can't say much on that as I buy extream and about 30000 gc every month so ....

• Cool 1

5 minutes ago, Bravodog said:

Well I can't say much on that as I buy extream and about 30000 gc every month so ....

weird flex but ok XD i used to buy shit loads when i only played this game aswell, but its not worth it anymore 

Game feels like its become a huge gimmick/money grab to an extent. Not to hate, but I have been playing ISS emulators for a long time. ISS since it came out in beta. This game since it came out originally as an EMU. This game has seen better days and it makes me sad to see monetization drive it into the ground. I used to have so much passion for this game, and it's been utterly lost. :( 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, M1 Abrams said:

Game feels like its become a huge gimmick/money grab to an extent. Not to hate, but I have been playing ISS emulators for a long time. ISS since it came out in beta. This game since it came out originally as an EMU. This game has seen better days and it makes me sad to see monetization drive it into the ground. I used to have so much passion for this game, and it's been utterly lost. :( 

That's sad to hear, we are trying to bring something for players to grind for, as right now if you have full skill tree and GI there is nothing else to grind for :P

5 minutes ago, Fred said:

That's sad to hear, we are trying to bring something for players to grind for, as right now if you have full skill tree and GI there is nothing else to grind for :P

If you really trying, than give us Survival Players a real survival Feeling like in the good old days. I find way to many Weapons and all These V2 sever are just anoying.. I know, for a Game creator you guys doing a really good Job in few Gamemodes, but just Survival is going to be left behinde, and all the Players are not interessted anymore in playing Survival or NewZ..

We just want Survival like it was in Infetstaion 2014 that was really awesome!

Just now, Keymbo said:

If you really trying, than give us Survival Players a real survival Feeling like in the good old days. I find way to many Weapons and all These V2 sever are just anoying.. I know, for a Game creator you guys doing a really good Job in few Gamemodes, but just Survival is going to be left behinde, and all the Players are not interessted anymore in playing Survival or NewZ..

We just want Survival like it was in Infetstaion 2014 that was really awesome!

Yeah, we are working around the clock on survival, it's just not ready to be public yet :/

We will share more once its getting close to release

• Thanks 1

Just now, Fred said:

Yeah, we are working around the clock on survival, it's just not ready to be public yet :/

We will share more once its getting close to release

If you Need help with that, just check the comments on The Post from September 16th 2019 from Sven, where he ask for Ideas to improve Survival.

People comming up with good ideas, and even if you like to Change something, do a "Meeting" with the Community on discord or anything like that.

Btw. Currently I'm doing much Youtube, and my Channel is growing. I was going to advertise you, just for free. Because I want the Playerbase (mostly in Survival) to grow! And I know People would Play that game! But first we gotta have to get a Hardcore survival mode, where hunger, thirst, and beeing sick is ur main Problem, (Players would avoid Players to survive)

It is all just to easy. But Im happy to hear, that u are working on it (Currency!!!! etc.)

ok so i have been testing the season pass for a couple of hours now.
the XP needed are certainly too high / the XP you get for kills (Zombies/SZ/AZ/Players) is too low.

Of course its supposed to be a challenge but you need 300k Zombie kills. I have about 470k on my account and been playing for years. so hmm..

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KiLL3r said:

ok so i have been testing the season pass for a couple of hours now.
the XP needed are certainly too high / the XP you get for kills (Zombies/SZ/AZ/Players) is too low.

Of course its supposed to be a challenge but you need 300k Zombie kills. I have about 470k on my account and been playing for years. so hmm..

Well, like I mentioned, good thing is that zombie kills are not the only thing that count, also:

- Play time

- Player kills

- Wins in both Battle Royale and Competitive

^ all of these give more XP than just killing zombies.

Either way, I just wanted to point that out since you only compare the zombie kills as factor.'

Thanks for the feedback!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sven said:

What if we extend the season pass to be up for 2 months instead? What do you guys think? :)

2 months of grinding ya yeet, it would help for sure. if there is nothing els that could be done to it then extending it is the next best thing :)

I'm still not home yet, but I already loaded up 20 Euro worth of GC so I will get that bad boi! And I'm hyped!!! Yeah 2 month of farming in survival and battle royals ist going to be hella fun! :) HYPED!!!! Thanks for the nice update

6 hours ago, Fred said:

Can you put all clans in the same "space" to better count? 
And invite to party at the top off image character to make the click more easy.

Thks for the good work.

2 hours ago, Twitch Awiiz said:

2 months of grinding ya yeet, it would help for sure. if there is nothing els that could be done to it then extending it is the next best thing :)

Thanks for this feedback.

2 hours ago, Keymbo said:

I'm still not home yet, but I already loaded up 20 Euro worth of GC so I will get that bad boi! And I'm hyped!!! Yeah 2 month of farming in survival and battle royals ist going to be hella fun! :) HYPED!!!! Thanks for the nice update

Allright, thanks for the feedback.

I'll see if we can make it 2 months instead. ;)

15 minutes ago, JKS said:

Can you put all clans in the same "space" to better count? 
And invite to party at the top off image character to make the click more easy.

Thks for the good work.

You mean organize by clan in the tab list?

3 hours ago, flamia said:

Hello

How long does season 01 last after the purchase ?

Thank you

Since you copied this question in another thread, where I already answered, I will do the same.

Answer you can find here: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/8371-patch-238-hotfix/

Also, just to keep this between the lines: could you not copy / paste the same question or text under different forum threads? Thanks in advance ;)