Sven

Weekend Event!

C1kqcPE.jpg

Dear Community,

Time for another one! This time we have epic stuff happening in Battle Royale with Battle Royale Madness, we have loot events for both Survival and Open World, Lounge PVP map is back in the PVP Servers section with instant reload and we are doing a discount on the 2500 GC package! Enjoy!

Oh yeah, and for those wondering we have a HUGE patch coming up with HUGE new features including an account level system, a season pass system, survival resource gathering system and A LOT more. This is all coming very soon as we are currently in the final stage of testing. Stay tuned for this!

For this weekend event we'll have it live the following period of time:

START: September 27, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

END: September 30, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

Now, let's jump into further details about this weekend's weekend event:

qeRZPDC.jpg

1. Loot Event!
    Since this particular time we couldn't come up that would affect both Open World and Survival at the same time, we have split this point in 2:
    1. Survival: We have noticed it's very hard for people to get their hands on the new "Juggernaut Armor". So, this weekend only we have made it easier to get the armor (parts). This means the "Become a Juggernaut!" contract is now more common, the Juggernaut Spikes & Head case are now a lot more common from dropping from normal Super Zombies, the Juggernaut Body piece now also drops from normal Super Zombies and chances for it on the Alien Super Zombie have been increased. Also, to juice this all up the unique Juggernaut Armor / Helmet skin now has a super small chance of being dropped by a normal super zombie. Note: We are still going to give everyone these 2 skin recipes that manages to get their hands on the ultimate versions of both the armor or the helmet, but this will be an extra way (this weekend only) to get one or two! For more information about that reward and the juggernaut armor itself please read: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/8255-patch-237/
      yiElgBZ.pngEChXzz6.png
    2. Open World: Vehicle spawners are back! You can now get the original vehicle spawner items again but only from normal Super Zombies. Vehicle spawners are the items you can use to spawn in a vehicle.
      Note: You can only use these vehicle spawners on private servers. 
      Now, you might wonder why add this in the official servers when you can only use this in private servers? 1) loot is global so also in private servers, we can't separate it; i guess nice to farm for the weekend. 2) we are on our way fully introducing vehicles back in the game, of course balancing here is our prioritization. We would like to see where this leads us.

2. Battle Royale Madness!
    For this weekend event only, we'd like to try something new in the Battle Royale game-mode. Loot has been changed completely! Just some examples: Heavy Armors, K. Style Helmets, VSS's, Snipers, Riot Shields, everything spawns! Also we have enabled double speed to make this even MORE MADNESS!
    If you have any further madness related to the BR loot, please let us know as we can still add even more items to the loot tables LIVE, during the Weekend Event! Just let us know your ideas in the comments!

3. Lounge PVP Map + Instant Reload
    The Lounge PVP map is back in the PVP Servers section. This time we have also enabled the instant reload feature for this PVP map! This means that you won't have to reload any weapon! Enjoy!

4. Xsolla Sale: 20% discount on the 2500 GC package.
    This weekend only there will be a 20% discount on the 2500 GC package only through Xsolla on our website at: https://playnewz.com/buygc.php

• ROUTINE: Battle Royale Map Rotation
    As always, the main and only Battle Royale map will be changed. This time we are changing over from Arizona to Arena.
    Note: We change the map rotation in the Battle Royale game-mode every week due to the low(er) amount of players playing Battle Royale. If you have any suggestions, ideas or feedback please let us know at http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5388-maps-battle-royale/
    zk3etUe.jpg

• SALE: Invisible Backpack Skin + Mystery Skinbox Sale
    This time we are doing a big sale on the invisible backpack skins and we are doing a 20% discount on the Mystery Skinbox.
    Note: This sale is a weekly one so has already started before the weekend event and will not have the same start-end times as the weekend event.
    77RixQa.jpg

Please let us know what you think of this weekend event so that we can use that feedback in the future for new weekend events! If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to share that as well as we might be able to use your idea for upcoming weekend events!

If you experience any type of issue(s) with the game please contact us through social media or create a support ticket athttps://playnewz.com/support.php/

For any feedback about the game or this patch please let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback

If you'd like to share suggestions and ideas you have for the game please let us know at: https://suggest.playnewz.com/

To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Infestation.NewZ/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/infestationnewz
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/thenewz

Have a nice weekend!

// Sven

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Sven said:

Battle Royale Madness!
For this weekend event only, we'd like to try something new in the Battle Royale game-mode. Loot has been changed completely! Just some examples: Heavy Armors, K. Style Helmets, VSS's, Snipers, Riot Shields, everything spawns! Also we have enabled double speed to make this even MORE MADNESS!
If you have any further madness related to the BR loot, please let us know as we can still add even more items to the loot tables LIVE, during the Weekend Event! Just let us know your ideas in the comments!

More high armors itens make a disadvantage to solo players in BR. BR must be high itens only in Airdrop. Now everyone ignores the drop because the risk don't make sense to get stanag 60 or QBZ. 
Riot shield in BR will destroy the objetive off this mode "the guy with have more ability wins". One off the best diferences in BR is "macros can save your ass noob" You guys are trying to convert BR in OW? 
Also if you try to look some bit to BR enter in game and cath the large groups and delete all XP and GD in acc. We need this. I played some day with Kotaz online and "it's magic", I can win the game and I don't sense a multiple angles trying to kill me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg-bqXaYOb0

Get a list off banned players to play in large groups, enter in BR and get this guys again, but make the punishmant right.

And:
Pass the BR server only in USA. The ping off all players will be more smoth than EUA servers. SA, NA servers don't start and we have more players from SA and NA playing this mode.

2 hours ago, JKS said:

More high armors itens make a disadvantage to solo players in BR. BR must be high itens only in Airdrop. Now everyone ignores the drop because the risk don't make sense to get stanag 60 or QBZ. 
Riot shield in BR will destroy the objetive off this mode "the guy with have more ability wins". One off the best diferences in BR is "macros can save your ass noob" You guys are trying to convert BR in OW? 
Also if you try to look some bit to BR enter in game and cath the large groups and delete all XP and GD in acc. We need this. I played some day with Kotaz online and "it's magic", I can win the game and I don't sense a multiple angles trying to kill me.

Get a list off banned players to play in large groups, enter in BR and get this guys again, but make the punishmant right.

And:
Pass the BR server only in USA. The ping off all players will be more smoth than EUA servers. SA, NA servers don't start and we have more players from SA and NA playing this mode.

You know that is just a part of the weekend event, just to yolo and have fun, these changes won't stay. So jst give everyone the same chance.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Steve said:

You know that is just a part of the weekend event, just to yolo and have fun, these changes won't stay. So jst give everyone the same chance.

You know that is just my opinion and you can ignore and continue to do this things all weekends and makes no difference, right?

1 hour ago, Steve said:

And:

Now we have a "searching time" (appears to me) that's normal or the system tray redirect my region? Or just a lag in my connection when I logged? Happen 2 times.

3 hours ago, JKS said:

You know that is just my opinion and you can ignore and continue to do this things all weekends and makes no difference, right?

Alright

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

This was a fun event. It was nice to see the vehicle spawners dropping from the Supers. I miss being able to find them around the map. WTG @Sven.

Thanks for the feedback! We do consider bringing them back at some point to a certain extend and as mentioned; this was more of just a kind of try out. :P

On 9/27/2019 at 4:42 PM, JKS said:

And:

Hey, I do appreciate your feedback although like @Steve mentioned; this was:

1) For just the weekend only.
2) We have never done something like this in Battle Royale, so why not try it out.

Besides your feedback I have also seen a lot of people that really liked the stuff in Battle Royale. Something I can conclude from your feedback however is perhaps we should consider not making snipers so common next time? And maybe also next time have unique items in JUST the airdrop, so that it's super worth to go for those.

Anyways, thanks!

Best Regards,

Sven

Just for formality reasons here; weekend event is now over, loot tables have been reverted back and the rest of the event(s) have been disabled.

If you have any further feedback let us know!

8 hours ago, Sven said:

If you have any further feedback let us know!

On 9/27/2019 at 3:36 PM, JKS said:

If i'am wrong, plz say to me. The USA server make all ping more fair, no?

8 hours ago, Sven said:

a lot of people that really liked the stuff in Battle Royale

When this people say that? Where is this special channel where you are listening?

On 9/27/2019 at 2:30 PM, Steve said:

Also if you try to look some bit to BR enter in game and cath the large groups and delete all XP and GD in acc.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:30 PM, Steve said:

So jst give everyone the same chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0T5JbPf9oQ

give everyone the same chance and BAN this noobs.

Edited by JKS

3 hours ago, JKS said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0T5JbPf9oQ

give everyone the same chance and BAN this noobs.

Hey, regarding this I totally understand your frustration. What we were thinking was / is to implement per game-mode bans, this way we could only ban them from playing Battle Royale.

18 hours ago, Sven said:

Hey, regarding this I totally understand your frustration. What we were thinking was / is to implement per game-mode bans, this way we could only ban them from playing Battle Royale.

What you are saying to me is playing BR mode in groups larger than 2 is not going to be a punishment because we still don't have a correct way to ban?

What F***?

This players don't have a ban? No lose XP, GD or some item? Skills? They can use skins and GD winning BR and I must to be wait for "way we could only ban them from playing Battle Royale"

Yea. Tha's fair.

7 hours ago, JKS said:

What you are saying to me is playing BR mode in groups larger than 2 is not going to be a punishment because we still don't have a correct way to ban?

What F***?

This players don't have a ban? No lose XP, GD or some item? Skills? They can use skins and GD winning BR and I must to be wait for "way we could only ban them from playing Battle Royale"

Yea. Tha's fair.

No I am not saying that, although the problem isn't just that they break the group limit. Factors that also play a role for example are:

- The lack of understanding because of the language barrier for a lot of these people. (So basically even if we ban them they won't understand either way)

- The fact that they just keep doing it again and again.

Banning them permanently from the entire game, in my opinion, is not a good solution due to these factors. Banning them permanently from just the Battle Royale game-mode (just an example) is however a better solution in my opinion.

Now, my point was purely based on what I mentioned above and has nothing to do with the actual current situation(s) and punishments for it. I should have written these factors out in that original comment in the first place, sorry.

Now, regarding your situation / video. I have watched it, but where do you see someone breaking the group limit? You see 2 enemies in the Medic, you are with your team mate so 2 as well, you kill one and then die by the other? Where is the group limit being broken? I might have missed it but I guess that could happen in a 3 and a half minute video, can you explain this further so we can look into this situation? Like maybe link the time stamps or write at least 1 line of explanation of what's happening.

Either way, if you want your reports to be fully reviewed, in the future, please make them through our support ticket system so that we can actually reply in private to you with questions and so that we can be 100% sure your reports are being looked in to.

Best Regards,

Sven

2 hours ago, Sven said:

Now, regarding your situation / video. I have watched it, but where do you see someone breaking the group limit? You see 2 enemies in the Medic, you are with your team mate so 2 as well, you kill one and then die by the other? Where is the group limit being broken? I might have missed it but I guess that could happen in a 3 and a half minute video, can you explain this further so we can look into this situation? Like maybe link the time stamps or write at least 1 line of explanation of what's happening.

Every time I have this same generic answer. 
Tell me how to prove the players are in a group? Need a chat confession?
This is one of the problems with not having the system read nicks when pointing.

And sorry, but I killed two guys with name MGHJ (0m.06s) and his friend use a Teddy Bear BP and the same character on the second kill (01m:36s) at same nick MGHJ. The another guy is the 3º ban guy to form the irregular group.

"Where is the group limit being broken?"
Don't have, my mistake. I need a confession right? And if they confess, is not they fault, they just not understand the rules.

2 hours ago, Sven said:

Banning them permanently from the entire game, in my opinion, is not a good solution due to these factors. Banning them permanently from just the Battle Royale game-mode (just an example) is however a better solution in my opinion.

This will make BR mode not start. The new z can't delet GD or XP? You don't have a way to do that? 

Therefore it is preferable to change the rules of the game and leave group formation free. No makes diference lost fps or time recording large groups.

23 minutes ago, JKS said:

Every time I have this same generic answer. 
Tell me how to prove the players are in a group? Need a chat confession?
This is one of the problems with not having the system read nicks when pointing.

And sorry, but I killed two guys with name MGHJ (0m.06s) and his friend use a Teddy Bear BP and the same character on the second kill (01m:36s) at same nick MGHJ. The another guy is the 3º ban guy to form the irregular group.

"Where is the group limit being broken?"
Don't have, my mistake. I need a confession right? And if they confess, is not they fault, they just not understand the rules.

This will make BR mode not start. The new z can't delet GD or XP? You don't have a way to do that? 

Therefore it is preferable to change the rules of the game and leave group formation free. No makes diference lost fps or time recording large groups.

Well, so you make a report about some players abusing the group limit. The video is 4 minutes long. I watched it, twice, and I don't see anywhere anyone abusing the group limit? I don't even see 3 players? Perhaps I am missing something, so, a way to improve this is to first of all start by actually writing at least one sentence (or more = better) about the situation, where is what, an explanation, etc. etc.

Either way, I do not think for this particular report it's appropiate to discuss this in public forums.

4 hours ago, Sven said:

Well, so you make a report about some players abusing the group limit. The video is 4 minutes long. I watched it, twice, and I don't see anywhere anyone abusing the group limit? I don't even see 3 players? Perhaps I am missing something, so, a way to improve this is to first of all start by actually writing at least one sentence (or more = better) about the situation, where is what, an explanation, etc. etc.

Either way, I do not think for this particular report it's appropiate to discuss this in public forums.

Now I understand you. If players are not holding hands together it is not recognized as an infringement.

I killed the first one in 6 seconds, the second in 1 minute 36 seconds and the third killed me.

Then you can stay in pairs if your teammate dies. I did not know that.

4 hours ago, Sven said:

I do not think for this particular report it's appropiate to discuss this in public forums.

In support I have the same anwser. I try here because off your atention for the players. 

Edited by JKS

2 hours ago, JKS said:

Now I understand you. If players are not holding hands together it is not recognized as an infringement.

I killed the first one in 6 seconds, the second in 1 minute 36 seconds and the third killed me.

Then you can stay in pairs if your teammate dies. I did not know that.

In support I have the same anwser. I try here because off your atention for the players. 

I understand, I see now. Like this explanation REALLY helped out a lot, thanks. Try to do that next time! :)

Either way they are indeed teaming and this is good proof of that. I will personally PM Chupa so he can execute the next possible appropriate punishment(s).

Thanks!

(I'd not like to go into this deeper in public forums so if you have any new / further reports please let us know through a support ticket )

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sven said:

(I'd not like to go into this deeper in public forums so if you have any new / further reports please let us know through a support ticket )

OK. But in the suport I have your first anwser and nothing happens .  And the idea is not ban from the game or mode. Think about delet GD or to the future make skill tree on BR and if that happens delete de skills (make hard to get all).

7 hours ago, JKS said:

OK. But in the suport I have your first anwser and nothing happens .  And the idea is not ban from the game or mode. Think about delet GD or to the future make skill tree on BR and if that happens delete de skills (make hard to get all).

If that's the case just contact me, send me the ticket ID and we can go from there. I mean, we have rules that say players are not allowed to play in teams over the limit in Battle Royale and if they do so they would be breaking a rule and therefor should be punished.

That's another good example of a punishment, thanks!

• Love 1

To encourage more survival players it would be good if the juggernaut ultimate armor skin can be use in open | private and pvp server ( Suggestion )