Sven

Weekend Event!

iU9Mbqg.jpg

Dear Community,

It's time again for a brand new weekend event! This time something different than usual as I, Sven, will be taking over most of the routine weekend events. Let's not jump too much into that but summarized up it has to do because of prioritization & feedback from players. Anyways, with me taking over I'd like to introduce some changes. Hopefully some of many to follow because your feedback is important and my prioritization of these weekend event(s) will always go to keeping as much players as possible happy and satisfied with these weekend event(s).

Now, I do not think it's a good idea to abruptly introduce all changes at once but starting with this weekend event you'll start to see some particular things change. Just to make sure i'll explain in the info of the weekend event if something has changed and why to keep you all in the loop. Feel free to give me feedback about this as well!

For this weekend event we'll have it live the following period of time:

START: September 20, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

END: September 23, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

Now, let's jump into further details about this weekend's weekend event:

First of all I'd like to mention that i'll stick with the 4-point (features) format although I will separate minor weekly changes such as the Battle Royale map rotation as these things happen every week anyways and points like that shouldn't be an actual so called "weekend event feature". So, here are the four points for this week: 

FXyJvXj.jpg

1. Free Revive Weekend
    During this weekend event only revives for anyone / any account will be free. We like to do this from time to time to attract more players to the game and to have the player base that does not have premium 'feel' what it's like!
    xJtMzuJ.jpg

2. Colorado FPS-ONLY Server
    For both Survival and Open World there will be a temporary Colorado V2 server that will be first-person only. One of these servers will be available in every region for both game-modes. To make this even harder for you guys we will also disable snipers on this server!

3. Improved Super Zombie Loot
    This weekend only, both in the Survival and Open World game-mode Super Zombie loot will significantly be improved. What does this mean? Basically chances it drops rare items are increased. Will this be the time you finally manage to find a sniper in the Survival game-mode?!
    Note: Please note that loot adjustments never go instantly live. If you are playing on your own private server in order for the weekend event loot to be applied, please log out from your server after 12:00 PM (CEST) (when the event starts) and wait a minimal of 30 minutes.

4. 50% discount on all Spawn Protection Colors
    Get 50% discount on any spawn protection color in the in-game marketplace.

• ROUTINE: Battle Royale Map Rotation
    As always, the main and only Battle Royale map will be changed. This time we are changing over from Tropico to Arizona. From now on the rotation pool will be: Tropico - Arizona - Arena - Tropico - Arizona etc. etc.
    Note: We change the map rotation in the Battle Royale game-mode every week due to the low(er) amount of players playing Battle Royale. If you have any suggestions, ideas or feedback please let us know at http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5388-maps-battle-royale/
    rM86YIr.jpg

• SALE: Fun Edition Sale
    This time we are doing a major sale on the Fun Edition skin box with a 20% discount. Next to that some of the Fun Edition skins are now directly available in the in-game marketplace. Also the brand new "Mauser Fun Edition" skin has now been added to the Fun Edition skin box.
    Note: This sale is a weekly one so has already started before the weekend event and will not have the same start-end times as the weekend event.
    Yhgar6c.jpg

Please let us know what you think of this weekend event so that we can use that feedback in the future for new weekend events! If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to share that as well as we might be able to use your idea for upcoming weekend events!

If you experience any type of issue(s) with the game please contact us through social media or create a support ticket athttps://playnewz.com/support.php/

For any feedback about the game or this patch please let us know at http://playnewz.com/feedback

If you'd like to share suggestions and ideas you have for the game please let us know at: https://suggest.playnewz.com/

To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Infestation.NewZ/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/infestationnewz
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/thenewz

Have a nice weekend!

// Sven

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 2
  • Cool 1

On 9/20/2019 at 6:09 AM, Sven said:

Colorado FPS-ONLY Server
For both Survival and Open World there will be a temporary Colorado V2 server that will be first-person only. One of these servers will be available in every region for both game-modes. To make this even harder for you guys we will also disable snipers on this server!

Note:
Don't make FPS only event again.

All regions with Max 3 players.

On 9/21/2019 at 9:09 PM, JKS said:

Note:
Don't make FPS only event again.

All regions with Max 3 players.

Hi @JKS

Thanks for the feedback! I think so too! :)

Best Regards,

Sven

Don't make FPS event again ? but why FPS is more fun an challenging than TPS.  TPS peek is nothing more than a crutch to lean on for advantage lol 

Good event but nothing special...Can anyone tell me what improved loot SZs drop just for the record(maybe he was more lucky than me)??? I have killed about 15-20 SZs and i take some snipers(2 rifles from a single sz)and 2-3 normal crates with common items in,becide those the classic drop...Personal opinion:The spawn protection color part was uninterest cuz if there is not difference in time that every color give for protection (if there is its only good for pvp players)why must BUY it ??? FPS part ok its for pvp only too...And as for the revive time i can think some reasons why is uninterest too...1) All players have money to effort for quick respawn. 2) Now with claymores issue players gear themselfs before re-enter cuz the killers take what they want or worth and trap the rest with claymores so when you go to claim it...Bang!!!Dead again.So i dont think its a problem to wait for a few mins...

Generally the only events i enjoy until now it was when i take skinboxes from airdrops or SZs( motivate new and old players to make runs for them,and if you add some new skinboxes beside 4 classic types will be more interest) and Premium account cuz i can play in those servers.

Thanks and have i nice day!!! 🙂

9 hours ago, Bravodog said:

Don't make FPS event again ? but why FPS is more fun an challenging than TPS.  TPS peek is nothing more than a crutch to lean on for advantage lol 

It is but looking at the fact it's not really worth it at this moment. Weekend event I think should have 2 main goals: offering something to current player base, keep them happy & attract new players or players coming back.

Fact wise speaking a feature like this doesn't do that. Perhaps in the future we can try again, but for now.

Hope you understand ;)

6 hours ago, TheWraith said:

Good event but nothing special...Can anyone tell me what improved loot SZs drop just for the record(maybe he was more lucky than me)??? I have killed about 15-20 SZs and i take some snipers(2 rifles from a single sz)and 2-3 normal crates with common items in,becide those the classic drop...Personal opinion:The spawn protection color part was uninterest cuz if there is not difference in time that every color give for protection (if there is its only good for pvp players)why must BUY it ??? FPS part ok its for pvp only too...And as for the revive time i can think some reasons why is uninterest too...1) All players have money to effort for quick respawn. 2) Now with claymores issue players gear themselfs before re-enter cuz the killers take what they want or worth and trap the rest with claymores so when you go to claim it...Bang!!!Dead again.So i dont think its a problem to wait for a few mins...

Generally the only events i enjoy until now it was when i take skinboxes from airdrops or SZs( motivate new and old players to make runs for them,and if you add some new skinboxes beside 4 classic types will be more interest) and Premium account cuz i can play in those servers.

Thanks and have i nice day!!! 🙂

Basically the rare items from Super Zombies (both Open World and Survival) have been doubled, technically speaking making the rare items twice as common.

Thanks for your feedback! :)

• Thanks 1

Just some formalities: Weekend event is now over.

All events have been turned off except for the Fun Edition sale. That one will stay until upcoming Wednesday. We will change the sale again then.

Best Regards,

Sven

First of all, @Sven, WELCOME BACK TO EVENT PLANNING!!! With you involved more, we can be assured of a better variety of perks to be offered. 

My playtime for this weekend was greatly reduced. I had to do some maintenance on my system. I most likely won't be able to play for a few more days. My system got infected and I had to get it removed. I am able to post here because my laptop allows me to access the forums. When I try to play on it, it shuts down. It just doesn't enough power to run the program.

I did get a chance to kill a couple SZ early in the event though. I wouldn't change the fact that the SZ and Alien each drop 8 items in Open World. (However, the toxic still needs to be dropping a higher quantity. One item just doesn't cut it) I still stay with my assessment that the quantity of helmets dropped is way too high and the quality can be improved. The helmets it should be dropping are the K.Style Gas Mask, the Heavy Helmet and the M-Style Heavy Helmet. These 3 helmets would be a much better choice. As far as armor, I would change it to drop only Ghillie Suits and Swat Armor. I killed on SZ that dropped 2 helmets and a Heavy Armor. Within a very short distance, I was able to find more than one of each. 4 helmets and 5 Heavy Armor just laying on the ground. If you insist on keeping them in the loot rotation, you need to make them a more rare item overall. It's silly to continue to expend the ammo and get the same items that are easily found laying around. Also, regular zombies drop helmets. Sometimes they drop 2. I know right about now you are thinking, 'But the SZ drops K-Style NVG and the regular zombie drops M9 Helmet. (DMG reduction for both is 20% for NVG and 15% for M9) There is very little difference between them. It's why I suggest dropping the M-Style Heavy Helmet (DMG reduction 25%), the Heavy Helmet (DMG reduction 23%) and keeping the K-Style Gas Mask (DMG reduction 20%) I would keep this one due to the fact that it has the gas mask attached. With those replacing the ones currently dropping, the value of the loot dropped would increase. Now, you may also say, 'But what about the fact that the current helmet has NVG attached.' To that I say, and suggest, NVG could be added to the Heavy and M-Style Heavy helmets.

As far as the weapons dropped, I don't have an issue with what is currently in the rotation. However, to make a bigger improvement that would impact all players, why not drop higher value weapon cases, skin boxes, and maybe an occasional airdrop caller.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!! 😎

@Sven I dunno I personally loved the first person games although the removal of snipers and explosives was a bit much in the first person.  I think you could have left them in and it would have rocked it hard lol  But that is my opinion.

8 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

First of all, @Sven, WELCOME BACK TO EVENT PLANNING!!! With you involved more, we can be assured of a better variety of perks to be offered. 

My playtime for this weekend was greatly reduced. I had to do some maintenance on my system. I most likely won't be able to play for a few more days. My system got infected and I had to get it removed. I am able to post here because my laptop allows me to access the forums. When I try to play on it, it shuts down. It just doesn't enough power to run the program.

I did get a chance to kill a couple SZ early in the event though. I wouldn't change the fact that the SZ and Alien each drop 8 items in Open World. (However, the toxic still needs to be dropping a higher quantity. One item just doesn't cut it) I still stay with my assessment that the quantity of helmets dropped is way too high and the quality can be improved. The helmets it should be dropping are the K.Style Gas Mask, the Heavy Helmet and the M-Style Heavy Helmet. These 3 helmets would be a much better choice. As far as armor, I would change it to drop only Ghillie Suits and Swat Armor. I killed on SZ that dropped 2 helmets and a Heavy Armor. Within a very short distance, I was able to find more than one of each. 4 helmets and 5 Heavy Armor just laying on the ground. If you insist on keeping them in the loot rotation, you need to make them a more rare item overall. It's silly to continue to expend the ammo and get the same items that are easily found laying around. Also, regular zombies drop helmets. Sometimes they drop 2. I know right about now you are thinking, 'But the SZ drops K-Style NVG and the regular zombie drops M9 Helmet. (DMG reduction for both is 20% for NVG and 15% for M9) There is very little difference between them. It's why I suggest dropping the M-Style Heavy Helmet (DMG reduction 25%), the Heavy Helmet (DMG reduction 23%) and keeping the K-Style Gas Mask (DMG reduction 20%) I would keep this one due to the fact that it has the gas mask attached. With those replacing the ones currently dropping, the value of the loot dropped would increase. Now, you may also say, 'But what about the fact that the current helmet has NVG attached.' To that I say, and suggest, NVG could be added to the Heavy and M-Style Heavy helmets.

As far as the weapons dropped, I don't have an issue with what is currently in the rotation. However, to make a bigger improvement that would impact all players, why not drop higher value weapon cases, skin boxes, and maybe an occasional airdrop caller.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!! 😎

Hi, thanks for the feedback first of all. I tend to take it all very serious.

I hope you can resolve your system issues soon. Sounds bad :(

For the toxic super zombie: the amount of items it drops will be increased to 3 instead of 1 on upcoming patch.

Thanks for further suggestions for particular items, I will consider this.

4 hours ago, Bravodog said:

@Sven I dunno I personally loved the first person games although the removal of snipers and explosives was a bit much in the first person.  I think you could have left them in and it would have rocked it hard lol  But that is my opinion.

Sounds good. Thanks for sharing your point of view. I will definitively reconsider this!