Sven

The New Suggestion System

14 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

You just HAVE to know that I will be posting to that new site. 😋😂🤣😎

Another great idea brought to you by @Sven. Keep up the good work.

Glad you like it. We love it!

Ok I reg and post just a few so far there will be more to come so pull up your socks and grab your ... well you know what to grab lol

28 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

Loving the new suggestion page! Question though.........how can we upload an image for our profile pic? The current profile options do not allow for this.

It's easy as 1,2,3. 1) Click the current avatar, (or lack thereof). 2) Click on account in the dropdown box. 3) Scroll down till you see the option to change the pic. Upload a picture from your computer and VIOLA!!! BTW... how you like my new avatar?

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Campers. I am not sure what's going on. I did like you said and it tells me I need to verify my account.....BUT I am already logged in and can post and vote on suggestions.

6 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

Loving the new suggestion page! Question though.........how can we upload an image for our profile pic? The current profile options do not allow for this.

Yup mine loaded up fine it does have to be 400x400 though

Thank you Campers and Bravodog. I think something might be wrong with my login. I click to login to the site and it logs me in just fine. I can post and vote on suggestions. When I click on the 'home' button it tells me that I need to verify my email (even thought I am already logged in) so, I go through the process of 'verifying my email', it says it sends the e mail, but I never get it in my inbox, spam folder, or anywhere.

My suggestions and ideas for Open World,

1. Dummies / Dummies of game character characters that look like the Riot
can be placed and distract the enemy for a few minutes or mislead the enemy.

2. One injection / tablet that turns a karackter into an in-game zombie for 30 seconds so players will not recognize it.

3. A portable riot shield.

4. If necessary, cover the regular weapons with a hard skin and make them unique, even only for events
but also marketable and can not be bought on the marketplace.

5. Riot signs in from bushes / hedges, stones.

6. New zombies: dogs, birds. or severed zombie upper body.

8. For the crossbow arrows that are poisoned (radioactively contaminated or where you can bleed to death).

9. C4 explosive.

10. Super zombies that also have GC's potential for event (1 to 3 GC) might have an incentivized PVP to relocate to super zombie spots.

11. Skinboxes with unique set (Weapons, Havy, Helmet, Rifle Scopes, Riot Shields, With Color Pattern, Camouflage) Only available in the shop and limited.

12. A trading bank where you can get weapons or skins
With a given price set and offered for sale, after purchase, the Game Doller will automatically be credited / uploaded to the account.

13. Tear gas hand grenades (blurs the player's vision)

14. Event zombies that look like ingame character, with special loot (20 meds, 20 hand grenades, 10 signs)

That would be suggestions from me.
Best regards, derscott

Deutsch:

Meine Vorschläge und Ideen für Open World,

1. Dummys/ Attrappen von Spiel Figuren Charakter,die wie die Riot
schilder aufgestellt werden können und für einige Minuten den Gegner ablenken oder in die irre führen.

2. Eine Injektion/Tabletten die einen karackter in einen Ingame Zombie für 30 Sekunden verwandeln, um von Spielern nicht erkannt zu werden.

3. Ein Tragbares Riot Schild.

4. Zu eventen die regulären Waffen mit einem Festen Skin überziehen und so zu Unikaten machen , diese auch nur zu Eventen gibt
aber auch handelsfähig machen und nicht auf dem Marktplatz zu kaufen gibt .

5. Riot Schilder in from von Sträuchern/ hecken , Steinen .

6. Neue Zombies: Hunde ,Vögel. oder abgetrennte Zombie ober Körper .

8. Für Die Armbrust Pfeile die vergiftet sind (radioaktiv verseucht oder woran man verbluten kann.)

9. C4 Sprengstoff.

10. Super Zombies die auch GC dropen zu eventen ( 1 bis 3 GC ) hätte vielleicht einen anreizt PVP zu Superzombie Spots zu verlagern .

11. Skinboxen mit Unikaten set (Waffen , Havy, Helm ,Zielfernrohre ,Riot Schilder, Mit Farben Muster ,tarnung ) Nur kaufbar im Shop und begrenzt .

12. Eine Handels Bank , wo man Waffen oder skins
mit einem vorgegebenen preis einstellen kann und zum verkauf anbietet , nach dem kauf , werden Die Game Doller automatisch auf dem Konto gutgeschrieben/ hochgeladen .

13. Tränengas Handgranaten ( lässt die Sicht des Spielers verschwimmen)

14. Event Zombies , die ausschauen wie ingame Karakter , mit besonderen loot ( 20 Medikamente , 20 handgranaten , 10 Schilder )

Das wären vorschläge von mir .
Mit freundlichen Grüssen , derscott

Best regards, derscott

Edited by derscott

On 9/21/2019 at 7:23 PM, JKS said:

The system will be use?

Yes, it's live right now: https://suggest.playnewz.com/

On 9/21/2019 at 3:35 AM, Katryna247 said:

Thank you Campers and Bravodog. I think something might be wrong with my login. I click to login to the site and it logs me in just fine. I can post and vote on suggestions. When I click on the 'home' button it tells me that I need to verify my email (even thought I am already logged in) so, I go through the process of 'verifying my email', it says it sends the e mail, but I never get it in my inbox, spam folder, or anywhere.

Glad they could be of help.

If you still have this issue with the email, Please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

10 hours ago, Sven said:

Yes, it's live right now: https://suggest.playnewz.com/

Glad they could be of help.

If you still have this issue with the email, Please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

Sorry for the pressure, but I see no progress in organizing or discussing the suggestions in the new system.

I found the character limitation worse and the videos do not generate automatic links.

Is there a minimum number of likes for the idea to be considered?

12 hours ago, JKS said:

Sorry for the pressure, but I see no progress in organizing or discussing the suggestions in the new system.

I found the character limitation worse and the videos do not generate automatic links.

Is there a minimum number of likes for the idea to be considered?

Not necessarily but obviously the ideas that have the most votes will be the first to be considered.

We still encourage players to share their ideas on the forums, as that does allow them to explain more in-depth what the idea is, add video's etc. You can do this and link to a forum thread in your suggestion. This will help a lot. Also; this gives players to discuss your idea more in-depth and that way we can see again what the community thinks, more than just votes.

3 hours ago, Sven said:

Not necessarily but obviously the ideas that have the most votes will be the first to be considered.

We still encourage players to share their ideas on the forums, as that does allow them to explain more in-depth what the idea is, add video's etc. You can do this and link to a forum thread in your suggestion. This will help a lot. Also; this gives players to discuss your idea more in-depth and that way we can see again what the community thinks, more than just votes.

One more question. If I cath "another game" video and post, this is considered an offense or a simple exemplo. Because we have examples in other games to follow in menus, or game mechanics.
Thks for the atention.

1 hour ago, JKS said:

One more question. If I cath "another game" video and post, this is considered an offense or a simple exemplo. Because we have examples in other games to follow in menus, or game mechanics.
Thks for the atention.

I don't see why not, as long as you bring it in the "example" way :P

On 9/22/2019 at 8:38 AM, derscott said:

1. Dummies / Dummies of game character characters that look like the Riot
can be placed and distract the enemy for a few minutes or mislead the enemy.

2. One injection / tablet that turns a karackter into an in-game zombie for 30 seconds so players will not recognize it.

3. A portable riot shield.

4. If necessary, cover the regular weapons with a hard skin and make them unique, even only for events
but also marketable and can not be bought on the marketplace.

5. Riot signs in from bushes / hedges, stones.

6. New zombies: dogs, birds. or severed zombie upper body.

8. For the crossbow arrows that are poisoned (radioactively contaminated or where you can bleed to death).

9. C4 explosive.

10. Super zombies that also have GC's potential for event (1 to 3 GC) might have an incentivized PVP to relocate to super zombie spots.

11. Skinboxes with unique set (Weapons, Havy, Helmet, Rifle Scopes, Riot Shields, With Color Pattern, Camouflage) Only available in the shop and limited.

12. A trading bank where you can get weapons or skins
With a given price set and offered for sale, after purchase, the Game Doller will automatically be credited / uploaded to the account.

13. Tear gas hand grenades (blurs the player's vision)

14. Event zombies that look like ingame character, with special loot (20 meds, 20 hand grenades, 10 signs)

That would be suggestions from me.
Best regards, derscott

1. Riot with player image, maybe.
2. This will make some problems in game. Maybe when we have pants and arm-hand skins in game.
3. Is the riot shield not portable?
6. New zombies will be welcome
7. Go to 8
8. I like the bleed system. But the PVP players will cry a lot.
9. Maybe, but I don't know if it's possible in this game.
10. Wait for new actualization. The system will be more fair.
11. We don't have that?
12. This is an old idea. One market system with brownser to trade and sell items to the game and the value off this items are sorted by the demmand and the stock.
13. We have light granade and smoke. I don't like the mechanic granade. The current animation and explosion is slow and the distance is a joke.
14. To high for normal zombies. Maybe a special and new zombie. One one that just dies with multiple players shooting at it.

Nice ideas.

On 9/24/2019 at 10:37 AM, Sven said:

I don't see why not, as long as you bring it in the "example" way :P

OK. Can you encrease the number off characters? If I post 2 or 3 links I can't explain and the cooldown system make me wait to post again. 

Obs: Riot have a less cooldown than sugestion page ¬¬

On 9/23/2019 at 5:32 AM, Sven said:

Well @Sven, @Fred, @ElChupacabra I had to put in a support ticket, and once again the 'support staff' fell short! The response time listed was 1 hour and 28 min. BUT 6 hours later STILL NO RESPONSE! Today as I write this it has been over 24 hours with NO response! This is a continual issue with 'support'. This is also not the first time I have made it known about the SERIOUS lack of a timely response by 'support! They list a time they will reply and yet they NEVER keep their word! Honestly, if they cant commit to the time frame they list, WHY give a time in the first place!

PS: @Sven My frustration in this matter is not directed at you by any means. You have done a great job of the weekend events and other small things that you do, as well as you actually listen to the players, and for this I thank you!!!

• Love 1

On 9/28/2019 at 5:56 AM, Katryna247 said:

Well @Sven, @Fred, @ElChupacabra I had to put in a support ticket, and once again the 'support staff' fell short! The response time listed was 1 hour and 28 min. BUT 6 hours later STILL NO RESPONSE! Today as I write this it has been over 24 hours with NO response! This is a continual issue with 'support'. This is also not the first time I have made it known about the SERIOUS lack of a timely response by 'support! They list a time they will reply and yet they NEVER keep their word! Honestly, if they cant commit to the time frame they list, WHY give a time in the first place!

PS: @Sven My frustration in this matter is not directed at you by any means. You have done a great job of the weekend events and other small things that you do, as well as you actually listen to the players, and for this I thank you!!!

Hi, Once again I am not sure how / when this could have happened although I have immediately looked up the ticket, checked your GameSupport account and found the issue. Reply is in the ticket. Issue should be resolved. 

Best Regards,

Sven

Put a market online for sell and buy every things like fut market !

that be nice for resell and listing at the price