Steve

Future of Survival - We need your opinions!

9 minutes ago, Przemys66 said:

Well, if u are 1v6 and won't start shooting first then u really can get items. I was doing things like this. 

Nice :) When i just started playing WarZ, I was robbed near Campos - a few people told me in proximity chat to stop and leave all my loot, or they shoot me.   I did!))

I might get a lot of hate for this first point but I enjoyed looting in survival a lot more before you added private servers.

2nd, I think keeping V1 and removing all the other maps is the best idea. The fact that you can only stash your items to a Safe Zone and not just by logging out is not even relevant because even on official servers you could just switch maps until you spawn inside / near a safe zone.

3rd, I agree to what KinkyWarren said: Guns like Night Stalker, Red Stalker, Imitar, L85, Famas, Sig 556 etc should be A LOT rarer and military zones only (and get their decay value changed so you actually do damage on 150m but thats another topic) and guns like Masada, M4, M16, M4 Semi and AK74M should be more common, spawning in key locations in big cities (5story campos, heli in boulder etc) and police stations, but obviously have worse stats than the previously mentioned military grade guns.

4th, crafting is pretty useless at the moment. Nobody would spend metal to craft a Wrench or Wood on a Canoe Paddle when finding a Hatchet is just as easy.

5th, bring back old V1 lightning from 2012 (like in the video posted right above)

6th, make NVGs rare. I can't think of a situation where i played survival at night without an NVG because they are just so common.

7th, Superzombies are really easy to kill because there is just so much loot around. Once you kill one, you almost always get enough to kill another one as a drop. This should be changed

and 8th, Sniper should spawn on the ground like they used to instead of being found in airdrops. Airdrops should give you other stuff.

Edit: and to answer the actual question, I think a partial wipe is the best idea, but instead of just saying we will remove 80% of everyones GI you should do it like this:

[EXAMPLE VALUES] If you cut the sniper spawn rate in half, remove 50% of everyones snipers. If you decrease the Sig Sauer spawn / drop rate by 80% then remove 80% of everyones Sig Sauers, etc...

Edited by i3lackdesire
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Przemys66 said:

Well, if u are 1v6 and won't start shooting first then u really can get items. I was doing things like this. 

I'm not here to get items where is the fun to loot and log out without killing anyone ?

• Thanks 1

I think cleaning half of the GI is a good idea.Because wipe will "kill" old players.But I would stay if there was even a wipe. Because I have long wanted to see real survival, as in the old WarZ.

You can first make different military items very rare (rare assault rifles, all machine guns, snipers, armor,backpacks etc.).And then clean all the rare weapons from the inventory and not remove not rare, but delete half.I hope you understand me.  I'm sorry if I have bad English.

What do you need to do?

• Add weapons and other things from the open world (AS VAL,FN FAL,VSS COMPACT,all snipers,Ak-15,all helmets etc.)
  • Not rare AR (AKM,M4 SEMI,M16)
  • More rare AR (G36,Fn Scar,Ak-74M,Aks-74u,M4)
  • Very rare AR (L85,M4A1,Honey Badger,Scar Night/Red Stalker,Tar-21,Sig Sauer,Ak-47,AUG,MASADA,G11,QBZ,AN94,FAMAS,AK-15,AS VAL,FN FAL
  • Rare snipers, as now, but maybe a little more often for spawn
  • Rare Snipers (SVD,Blaser)
  • Very rare snipers (Mauser sp66,Mauser SRG,M107,Aw Magnum,OTS,M200,AMR2,QLB 06,FN SCAR H,VSS,AWP,XMR,VSS COMPACT)
  • Very rare Machine guns (PKM,RPK,M249,MG36)
  • Not rare SMG (Uzi,MP5/10)
  • More rare SMG (MP7,Evo-3,FN P90,MP5/10 silenced,Thompson)
  • Very rare SMG (Bizon,FN P90S,Thompson MK2,Veresk)
  • Not rare pistols (Jericho,B92,1911,Anaconda,Kruger)
  • More rare pistols (P226,Fn 57)
  • Very rare pistols (Desert Eagle,Sti Eagle,B93R,TEC-9)
  • Not rare Shotguns (Mossberg,SAIGA,Double barrel)
  • More rare Shotguns (KT Decider,AA-12
  • Not rare backpacks (Medium,large)
  • More rare backpacks (Leather,Alice)
  • Very rare backpacks (Military,Hunter)
  • Not rare armor (Light gear)
  • More rare armor (Medium armor,MTV,Custom Vest)
  • Rare Armor (IBA,Guirella)
  • Very rare armor (Heavy armor)
  • Rare ammo (But at the same time more ammo for crafting)
  • Less melee spawn and more crafting
  • More rare food and medicine
  • To barricade spawn more often and they should have more HP
  • Better lighting, similar to Warz.More darker and creepier
  • More scary sounds
  • Dark nights and very rare night vision
  • Military loot only at military points
  • Days and nights longer
  • Remove unnecessary trees on the roads and in the mountains in Colorado 1. This is not so difficult to check.
  • Fix bugs with zombies when they get stuck in textures
  • Opportunity to build small huts (shelters) to put a safe there, etc.

I didn’t mean that everything should be rare completely. I wrote what things should be quite rare and which are very rare. Approximately as it was at the beginning of the WarZ.Everything can be found if you look well. Weapons should be, but not in such quantities as now.

Less important things:

• More realistic ghillie suit 
  • Fix butterfly knife animation
  • Clean sweep half the blade disappears when you play in the first person and aim
  • another problem with PKM.If you look at it from a third person, then 2 boxes with ammo are attached to it.
  • Remove melee from the leg
  • Try to fix the hair does not stick out from under the helmet
  • There is an idea to add a change of weather to the game. No rain, so as not to reduce the FPS, but very ordinary things.

For example:

Overcast 

Heavy fog or ordinary fog

you can also add thunder sounds

As well as the sounds of wind in the mountains

• More realistic forests (bushes, small trees,fallen trees etc.)

Edited by RIpper1403
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Overback said:

I'm not here to get items where is the fun to loot and log out without killing anyone ?

Same goes with crafting.  Where is the fun to loot garbage and craft cheap unnecessary things, without killing anyone?

Server hopping as well as combat log has always bern there in WarZ. It is easily resolved through longer log-off timing, to make the hopper or logger wait everytime, putting him a more risk. 2 minutes? 3 minutes? 5??

People need to sleep, after all. Being vulnerable while asleep. :)

Edited by KinkyWarren

Hi! :) 

This are my suggestions based on what i would like to see in the game.

• Colorado V2 and Oregon. It is not that i don't like the classic Caliwood, but leaving Oregon at a side doesn't seem like a good idea since this is the biggest and most ambitious map on the Warz Series.

• Scale all or Scale and partially wipe some items.   ( Scaling all items in different proportions or completly wiping snipers, heavy armors, lockers, etc. )

• "Cells" and cells bank.   
  1. Example 1: A currency with an original and sticky name wich we can trade with, place bountys and deposit to other players "bank account".
  2. Example 2: A player can find 1000 "cells" but if he die with them he wll lose them all unless that he reach a SZ and they get automatically stashed on his "bank account". 
  3. Example 3: Something like when we use to trade with DX bandages. Make a weightless stackable item called "cells"
  4. "Online stores" in Survival.  Where people can "post" items on an online store and other players can buy them doesn't matter if the seller is online or not. The main currency could be GD or a dedicated currenty, and who knows maybe an internal social media for newz. Making that newz doesn't depent of external programs like Discord. Somewhere where players can make profiles, link their Twitch, and YouTube accounts or do things like publishing the link of their newest montage, etc. 

Thanks for Reading my addition to this game, i hope that this comes useful in the future :) 

-Pilow

You can see all my ideas in my newest post : 

Survival mode has been available for years ... if someone has not played and collected to their GI then why should my GI be reset to zero ?? NEXT one to leave the game.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

1- Number of maps is not a problem. When people want to meet to pvp they will meet. But if you leave only one map on you are obligating people to meet and this is not nice. It must have to be servers and times at the day that the loners have more chance to farm. Sometimes its all they want. Colorado V2 was a mistake since the original game. Cities are very far one from another. Stop thinking maps are the problem, Colorado V1, Oregon and Caliwood. Its useless to keep Colorado V1 and V2, V1 is best but pick one.

2-3 Full wipe no way. Maybe you should find a way to wipe partially the Snipers.

4 - Currency, for sure. Its useless to farm in SURVIVAL and its unfair.

Please BRING BACK THE LOCKERS. At least one locker per player. Think about it.

• Thanks 3

Wow, I can't believe my eyes. You are only 1 year late. 

What's the point of posting suggestions when you don't give a fuck about them anyway, just like it was the whole time. This game mode is dead and nothing will bring it back, because of the lack of attention in the previous years/months. We have been posting tons of suggestions and maybe 5% of them was applied. 

Fuck this, I'm not having this again.

• Thanks 1

Let's by clear... i don't give a f**k if it's hard to start playing on survival, It was hard for me too and I did it, i spent hundreds of hours for looting items that I can now use as a adventage and u just want to wipe it all because u r too lazy to farm it? U won't bring ppl back to the game by this. U will only make ppl to leave the game. I was playing for something, not for the wipe. U can Decress spawning rate of items, that's fair, But u can't take items from players that spent big amount of time to get them. That's more unfair than starting playing surivval as a new player xD

• Thanks 2

Ok if u reduce spawn some rare items by 50% than u shouldn't take it from my GI anyway. If its 10% to get a custom guerilla from superzombie it doesnt mean that i will kill 10 zombies and i will get 1 custom guerilla because that's what statistic say. For me its very rare item because i can be unlucky guy for someone else it can be a common item. I agree with reducing item spawn and push forward crafting...its awesome idea but dont touch this global inventory please. People collect items for a reason

• Thanks 1

And partial wipe isn't good idea too tho. For Example, If u have 50% chance to drop item from superzombie u can still kill him 20 times and get only 2 items because u r unlucky.  And Then u want to do partial wipe of 50% items because u r doing 50% drop rate of spawn chance.  It's not fair at all because some of the people really spent much more time than others to get somethin'.  U won't fix the game by wipe or even partial wipe. U can change drop rates etc. but u can't take items from GI. Players that actually care about survival didn't spent this time for nothin and many of them will leave the game if u will touch their GI. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Arowsky said:

Wow, I can't believe my eyes. You are only 1 year late. 

What's the point of posting suggestions when you don't give a fuck about them anyway, just like it was the whole time. This game mode is dead and nothing will bring it back, because of the lack of attention in the previous years/months. We have been posting tons of suggestions and maybe 5% of them was applied. 

Fuck this, I'm not having this again.

I feel you brother, and I can't blame you at all for feeling that way... But what's new compared to then, is that now, for the first time, they have actually "swifted" their production attention towards Survival. I know it's no excuse for b4, but I'm going to UTILIZE this as much as I can, as I simply love Infestation too much to let it go. - And hopefully it will bring a much better game, and a game that you would want to try again... Because it ain't the same without you. 💚

To be honest better dont touch global inventory because in this way u can lose the most players. You won't make up for the time wasted collecting items and a lot of players will give up. You better take care of crafting,maps,currency etc to push survival forward and make it more atractive

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kjer said:

And oh yeah..... Survival players don't want v2. Only the Thai wants v2 lol... no1 else.

I guess you missed the vote about this then, didn't ya. Go back and look at the numbers of how many voted to keep what  maps.  BTW,  who cares where a player is from?? What does it really matter??  I'm American and I play V2.  I've met players on there from all over the world !  What a dumb thing to say... Only blah blah blah blah blah play here...  

9 hours ago, KinkyWarren said:

These are just two things i suggest and support, see a few more core reasons above.  Grouping is why i don't play survival, and my friends rarely do too - the well armed and organized groups. It is clear they won't be happy to loose their group-wallhack tags. This is not a dramatic change at all. It would take a bit more effort to communicate as a team. Let alone their macros on shooting and moving.  So this is my suggestion.

I could also suggest you tell fairy tales about random friends enjoing thrills of zomby apocalyps together, to someone else, not me.

It's one of the biggest reasons I stay OFF the heavier popped servers when I do play!  Exactly !!  Thank you!!.

7 hours ago, Pilow said:

Hi! :) 

This are my suggestions based on what i would like to see in the game.

• Colorado V2 and Oregon. It is not that i don't like the classic Caliwood, but leaving Oregon at a side doesn't seem like a good idea since this is the biggest and most ambitious map on the Warz Series.

• Scale all or Scale and partially wipe some items.   ( Scaling all items in different proportions or completly wiping snipers, heavy armors, lockers, etc. )

• "Cells" and cells bank.   
  1. Example 1: A currency with an original and sticky name wich we can trade with, place bountys and deposit to other players "bank account".
  2. Example 2: A player can find 1000 "cells" but if he die with them he wll lose them all unless that he reach a SZ and they get automatically stashed on his "bank account". 
  3. Example 3: Something like when we use to trade with DX bandages. Make a weightless stackable item called "cells"
  4. "Online stores" in Survival.  Where people can "post" items on an online store and other players can buy them doesn't matter if the seller is online or not. The main currency could be GD or a dedicated currenty, and who knows maybe an internal social media for newz. Making that newz doesn't depent of external programs like Discord. Somewhere where players can make profiles, link their Twitch, and YouTube accounts or do things like publishing the link of their newest montage, etc. 

Thanks for Reading my addition to this game, i hope that this comes useful in the future :) 

-Pilow

You can see all my ideas in my newest post : 

I know that they have requested a "store" in which to sell overstock goods either back to the game or to players now for at least 2 years now. The Idea was brought up and supported for OW as well. Matter of fact even that bunch of noisy critics liked it.  I read it in one of their posts a while back before I actually joined the forum.  I would be a great idea for  people to thin their own GI's. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kjer said:

Speaking of good ideas, you guys should check my super-awesome ideas for Survival

I already had the idea to rename the current Radiation zones into Toxic zones (I mean come on, a gas mask wont do shit against radiation and the zombies are already called toxic zombies) and add a broken down nuclear power plant with permanent radiation that requires a hazmat suit to survive (similar to rust maybe i guess) but instead of an event I just thought of improved zombies and really good loot.

• Love 1

As for groups/clans  I don't see an issue with removing their tags. IF you really are playing with "friends" as you say, then your "FRIEND' tag would still show up!  So really...who are you trying to kid  here that you just wanna go play with their buddies 😂😂😂

Ok, so about wipes. Again...Devs..DID YOU LEARN NOTHING the 1st time?? What happened to the promise of "NEVER AGAIN" @Fred ? Was that just to calm the base down? My sister is part of the players you lost during that fiasco.  Most of your old players will remember this... And may bring further unintended consequences such as losses from other modes. J's...it's your game but players have long memories!

1 hour ago, i3lackdesire said:

I already had the idea to rename the current Radiation zones into Toxic zones (I mean come on, a gas mask wont do shit against radiation and the zombies are already called toxic zombies) and add a broken down nuclear power plant with permanent radiation that requires a hazmat suit to survive (similar to rust maybe i guess) but instead of an event I just thought of improved zombies and really good loot.

Makes way more sense this way! Maybe the Supers or Aliens there could have some wild random chance of dropping a skin box ( not the GD boxes everyone's drowning in but something good but rare)

8 hours ago, RIpper1403 said:

I think cleaning half of the GI is a good idea.Because wipe will "kill" old players.But I would stay if there was even a wipe. Because I have long wanted to see real survival, as in the old WarZ.

You can first make different military items very rare (rare assault rifles, all machine guns, snipers, armor,backpacks etc.).And then clean all the rare weapons from the inventory and not remove not rare, but delete half.I hope you understand me.  I'm sorry if I have bad English.

What do you need to do?

• Add weapons and other things from the open world (AS VAL,FN FAL,VSS COMPACT,all snipers,Ak-15,all helmets etc.)
  • Rare armor and backpacks(Large,Alice,Military)
  • Rare assault rifles (G36,Fn Scar,Ak-74M,Aks-74u (only M4 Semi,AKM and M16 can spawn more often)
  • Very rare AR (L85,M4A1,Honey Badger,Scar Night/Red Stalker,Tar-21,Sig Sauer,Ak-47,AUG,MASADA,G11,QBZ,AN94,FAMAS,AK-15,AS VAL,FN FAL
  • Rare snipers, as now, but maybe a little more often for spawn
  • Rare Snipers (SVD,Blaser)
  • Very rare snipers (Mauser sp66,Mauser SRG,M107,Aw Magnum,OTS,M200,AMR2,QLB 06,FN SCAR H,VSS,AWP,XMR,VSS COMPACT)
  • Very rare Machine guns (PKM,RPK,M249,MG36)
  • Rare SMG (MP7,FN P90,,MP5/10 and silenced too,Thompson,Uzi)
  • Very rare SMG (Bizon,FN P90S,Thompson MK2,Evo-3)
  • Rare pistols (P226,Fn 57)
  • Very rare pistols (Desert Eagle,Sti Eagle,B93R,TEC-9)
  • Rere Shotguns (KT Decider,AA-12
  • Rare backpacks (Large,Leather,Alice)
  • Very rare backpacks (Military,Hunter)
  • Not rare armor (Light gear)
  • More rare armor (Medium armor,MTV,Custom Vest)
  • Rare Armor (IBA,Guirella)
  • Very rare armor (Heavy armor)
  • Rare ammo (But at the same time more ammo for crafting)
  • Less melee spawn and more crafting
  • More rare food and medicine
  • To barricade spawn more often and they should have more HP
  • Better lighting, similar to Warz.More darker and creepier
  • More scary sounds
  • Dark nights and very rare night vision
  • Military loot only at military points
  • Days and nights longer
  • Remove unnecessary trees on the roads and in the mountains in Colorado 1. This is not so difficult to check.
  • Fix bugs with zombies when they get stuck in textures
  • Opportunity to build small huts (shelters) to put a safe there, etc.
  •  

Less important things:

• More realistic ghillie suit 
  • Fix butterfly knife animation
  • Clean sweep half the blade disappears when you play in the first person and aim
  • another problem with PKM.If you look at it from a third person, then 2 boxes with ammo are attached to it.
  • Remove melee from the leg
  • Try to fix the hair does not stick out from under the helmet
  • There is an idea to add a change of weather to the game. No rain, so as not to reduce the FPS, but very ordinary things.

For example:

Overcast 

Heavy fog or ordinary fog

you can also add thunder sounds

As well as the sounds of wind in the mountains

• More realistic forests (bushes, small trees,fallen trees etc.)

LOL if everything is  rare instead of a pile of sticks for crafting  noobs gonna need em to kill Z's

Better than a fresh start! all with their clean inventories. some players in my stream said dream about a fresh start. My opinion is also the restart. 100% survival. success !

Edited by LASKOUC
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, Chaos&Mayhem said:

Что касается групп / кланов, я не вижу проблемы с удалением их тегов. Если вы действительно играете с "друзьями", как вы говорите, тогда ваш тег "FRIEND" все равно будет отображаться! Так что на самом деле ... кого вы пытаетесь шутить, что вы просто хотите пойти поиграть с их друзьями😂😂😂

Хорошо, так о вайпах. Опять же ... Devs .. ВЫ НИЧЕГО НЕ УЧИЛИ В 1-Й РАЗ ?? Что случилось с обещанием «НИКОГДА СНОВА» @Fred  ? Это было только для того, чтобы успокоить базу? Моя сестра - часть игроков, которых вы потеряли во время этого фиаско. Большинство ваших старых игроков помнят об этом ... И могут привести к непредвиденным последствиям, таким как потери в других режимах. J's ... это твоя игра, но у игроков длинные воспоминания!

В этом смысле больше смысла! Может быть, у Суперов или Инопланетян там может быть какой-то дикий случайный шанс выпустить коробку скина (не с коробками GD, в которых все тонут, но что-то хорошее, но редкое)

LOL, если все редко, вместо кучи палочек для создания новичков, они понадобятся, чтобы убить Z

No, no, I didn’t mean that everything should be rare completely. I wrote what things should be quite rare and which are very rare. Approximately as it was at the beginning of the WarZ.Everything can be found if you look well. Weapons should be, but not in such quantities as now.

ahh the old fealing back in 2012 when i was both happy and scared when findinga m4 semi,and the thrill geting it back to safezone, only to get ambushed on the edge of the zone.

a full wipe would be good for new players but curent one might stop playing it (me for sure)

Edited by mrSsTARVATION
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mrSsTARVATION said:

ahh the old fealing back in 2012 when i was both happy and scared when findinga m4 semi,and the thrill geting it back to safezone, only to get ambushed on the edge of the zone.

Yeah, same feelings here! :)kgdv-Ko-XI0-Vg.jpg

4-XZn-Ha-Ar-Asw.jpg y3y7whe-My-KQ.jpg

Edited by KinkyWarren

You are going to make a big wrong decision and I will tell you why.

First and foremost, I will answer your opinion frankly.

- It's ok to bring the original maps back (Colorado V2 and Caliwood) but do you know that Colo V1 and Oregon have better loots than Colo V2. If you are looting in Colo V2 you will get almost nothing. 

- Wipe items or guns will not help anything because that is not the real problems. Besides, We all used to be a bambie and we have looted items for a year so we are sure that a big wipe does not help. If you try to do it means you are going to make a big scar on old customer's mind.

- It's very good to add a currency but what is stem cells.

There are several reasons why survival mode is not popular for now. First of all, there are only 4 severs in each region that is not enough for looting for a new player. You are easily to find others while you have full of loots. so you should provide more severs for new players. Second, since we have promoted, we got more feedback about vary hard to trade then they are going to try open world and leave the game because of all players pvp with snipers. Although players need old feeling but they also prefer convenient trading. Third, you are not good at marketing. It's hard to say but you got the results of Thai sever have a lot of players but most of them never know that we have The Newz in stream. Last, it's good to have a poll but you should not change anything with only 5% of players votes. Most of players open forums only for send a ticket for help and they never open and read for votes.

In my opinion, There are many things that you can do for bringing more new players. To begin with, adding more severs about 15-20 severs like it used to be a year ago for easy looting of new players but you have to make drop rate still rare. Next, you should provide exchange system like ROM Ragnarok that we can buy or sell items through a market NPC. It is a better trading system if you have a currency. In addition, respawn time for non-premium users should not more than 5 minutes because if they need a chance to recovery their items when their dead. Besides, the game should do more on marketing part for survival mode such as a good clip video during war or some interesting in game. Lastly, you should support players event that make the game more popular.

Best regards

GWM CLAN

• Thanks 3

We need wipe.. Look at succes in WOW - but we dont need just survival wipe, make survival and open world in 1, cities will have civilians, farms gonna be alive again... like in 2012 u can meet everyone EVERYWHERE THATS THE KEY TO WIN!!

2 hours ago, Kenjiro said:

To begin with, adding more severs about 15-20

This is not a good idea. Let me tell you why.

There is already a limit on available servers to begin with. To increase the number to what you suggest would take time and, most importantly, MONEY. If you have read the thread about server rentals, you would understand that it would require that the Admins would need to buy more equipment. This may not be affordable for them to do. Just because there are more servers does not mean there will be more players. It would only work the other way around. Those that are already playing Survival would be spread even thinner. Sure, farming would be easier, but those that play for the chance at killing others would soon get bored. To compound this issue, you also have to look at how many private servers there are. This, in itself, is reason enough to not add more servers.

As for the maps... In my opinion, Oregon is a very bad map to have in the Survival rotation. it is far too big, there are no bus stops to help traverse the area, and vehicles are virtually non-existent. Colorado V1 is a good map because it is more compact. V2 is a little bigger but it is still manageable. Caliwood would even be a good fit but it's not very popular.

As far as loot, it is supposed to be rare in Survival. That's why it's called survival. Think of it in terms of if this really happened. Once an area was picked clean, there would be no more loot there to scavenge. It's just lucky that this is a game and the loot does respawn after a time. Do some of the loot make sense where it's spawning? The obvious answer to this is no. Why should weapons and ammo spawn in a restaurant. And why don't service stations spawn more gas and repair kits. The best improvement here would be to redo the loot table/spawn locations to be more in line with the area they are spawning.

Lastly, a monetary system has been requested numerous times in the past for Survival. It would greatly enhance the game experience overall.

Bottom line here is this. All this takes time. That is the most important thing to remember.

Just a reminder. These are MY opinions.

• Thanks 1